• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest kshownow

Contributing: 

PART 1:

.001 = http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0iy9bghlycdqhvq

.002 = http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m03purav71mmcto

just wanna share some information that I get from my forum...

this photo from when eunjung will have WGM shoot in overseas....and its look like in Bali..

488531140589.jpg

some information say that this trips will be with both family

woojung will be in Bali from 5 - 8 March 2012

===================

new info , seems that they just transit in Bali, their real destination is Lombok.

for someone that didnt know where is Lombok, is an island right next to Bali. It is really a beautiful Island and more natural than Bali.

===================

sorry for my bad english

Guest BethaRatna

this is the picture

w98vq.jpg

the couple wore Indonesian tradition wedding clothes..

waooww waoww..really touched..

hope they will comeback to Indonesia again...kekeke

Guest Athaya

Wow Eunjung looks very beatifull in traditional wedding dress blink.gif It could be a korean traditiional wedding for me but I think this version look good to! Yesterda's ep is sooo sweet and hot. JangWoo whos almost kiss his wife... Eh I know its a program! No one can't doing this in front of camera! I feel little bitt like stalker but like to watch reaction both of them ph34r.gif Ah... Another week to wait! tears.giftears.gif

hehe Okay, last week's episode has made me fallen more in love with this couple! Their jealousy towards each other was so cute~ Especially Jang Woo who kept looking at the bed scene photos and complaining that Eun Jung doesn't have as much skinship as she does with her co-star (sry forgot his name). His expression was just hilarious~! :lol:

Also, Jang Woo seems to be a better cook than Eun Jung... haha, it's like he does it so naturally all the time, with the spicy fish(?) soup during their short trip few weeks ago and last week with the dogani stew. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest woojungaddict

Have they had any shooting of WGM after the Lombok trip? And does anyone know when the episode 45 of woojung will air? I really really really miss them:(((((

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ktopia

These 2 are probably one of the most dynamic couples on WGM so far.  I love their childish bickering moments, they're so right and wrong for eachother! ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

Archived