[OFFICIAL] WooJung Couple Thread ♥

Guest firefly.dreams

Guest suaysuay

I love this couple. I am so surprised they are together for so long despite for their busy schedule and I really hope they become the real couple.. Woo Hoo.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WooJung: little cute things

Credits to woojungislove.com

All the analyses is done by yuoi and some other as credited.

Please credit them if you want to take them =) ENJOY!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Episode 30: EunJung writes ‘cute and funny’ (I guess) captions on their BTS pictures from ZIA’s MV. Maybe next time, we’ll see her and Baek Sung Hyun’s couple stills from ‘Queen Insoo’ next to these WooJung photos on the fridge

1-13.jpg

Everything is precious about this moment: and the fact they starts to sing the same song at the same time, and their surprised yet happy looks, and EunJung’s phrase “That’s why we’re the couple”.

2-10.jpg

(Something like this happens to me only with my BFF who I know like whole life, heh)

Bottom screenshot: sweet!

3-10.jpg

EunJung and her embarassed ‘kiss’ she gave to JangWoo’s shoulder are adorable!

hoodiekiss.gif

4-6.jpg

The way EunJung is hiding behind JangWoo really shows that they’re not only close (who doubts it?) but the fact she feels safe with him.

(Another random fact from me: in my country word ‘be married’ for woman has etymological meaning ‘be behind a husband’ ^^)

5-3.jpg

From Episode 31: Of course, it can be WGM editors’ work, but isn’t it funny how WooJung has similar way of seaweed soup cooking? ^^ (EunJung scene from Episode 13)

8-5.jpg

I just like how she looks at him: ‘Baby, can’t you see that look in my eyes?’

6-3.jpg

7-6.jpg

If Khuntoria had ‘mark’ of Nickhun amending Vitoria’s bangs, our WooJung has ‘to take dirt off EunJung’ (Episodes 13, 18, 16, 32, 20)

9-4.jpg

Our personal little JangWoo’s photoalbum. It’s good genes, EunJung! Take them before someone else did! me

10-2.jpg

This moment isn’t really obvious. And I think it’s half delusional of me, but well.. When they were looking at JangWoo’s dad photo, JangWoo moved closer to EunJung and placed his arm behind her. EunJung suddenly started to stutter and move away from him. Was she shy to sit that close to him in front of his mother? Or maybe he secretly hugged her while no one can see We can only guess..

11-2.jpg

Credit for this find belongs to awesome Baidu fans whom I cannot understand but thanks to screenshots they posted this one was understandable ^^ So-called “indirect kiss” happened here: WooJung using the same cup. Heh.

12-1.jpg

Moms on WGM = lack of skinship = no gifs. First gifs of WooJung in 2 weeks:

tumblr_luyxbpjFIp1qag68vo1_500.gif

credit: http://omonajungyonghwa.tumblr.com/

That’s all, hope you liked it. I know it’s pretty much the ‘fan-post’, but I so miss doing them like I did in our soompi days

If you have something to add send it on our email (Contact Us) ^^

*updated* The moment mentioned by oOpoleeOo in comments: “i noticed that when they first started cooking for jangwoo’s mom, jangwoo was drinking a bottle of water, and then he poured some for eunjung when she was talking on the phone… eunjung’s reaction was to touch jangwoo very lightly. i found that was very sweet as well ”

13.jpg

Look at this friendly EunJung’s hand. few inches lower and…

14.jpg

This one made me grin like an idiot: JangWoo silently picking the best pieces of dish and putting them into EunJung’s bowl – sweet!

15-1.jpg

EPISODE 33

Today Jangoonim and his mother in law had a meal together with her mum's friends. Then they went shopping together for clothes. Her mom is really generous to buy gifts for Jangoonim, he is also quite generous buying jackets for his wife and mother in law. On the way home, he called EunJung and tell he is dating with someone really pretty which he never met for awhile. Seeing the pissed EunJung is super cute XD. Btw For more details go to my twitter @catgoh92 =) Molkang molkang ♥

[PREVIEW} Jangoonim surprises EunJung by bringing her mom. And they went to a camping trip together. I guess this matches the fanaccount.

Preview of WooJung Couple Episode 34 Credits to Ritaej90

What I really like about this episode is the anxiousness EunJung gave when she was waiting for Jangoonim. She was sitting in the house (no mic on her) all alone while surfing the net. Then when she called for the second time, he didn't picked up the call, and she was totally frustrated. I was wondering is this the way she call him up even though they are not on WGM. Still remember last week, when Jangoonim pretended that he had work, she quickly say, "You don't have work today,". They really know about each other schedules and work really well.

I don't know how to say this but even though they have less events and romantic moment, I like how it is now. Love those unnoticed small gestures and natural couple skinships. Just like what youi mention on the analysis

This relationship felt a lot more mature than others (don't bash me, yes I'm refering to YeongSeo and Khuntoria). Not sure if its the age problem or what but I felt more real, natural and comfortable with WooJung Couple.

haha I know I'm a bit crazy but just felt like sharing this suddenly. =)

Guest porcupine1610

Hi everyone

it's my first time watching such a couple from a reality show like We got married and I completely fall for them - WooJung couple

I'm now waiting for ep33 haha with all my eagerness 

I love this couple and moreover, I believe they have real feelings for each otherwub.gif

May be after 6months they actually love or at least like eachother wub.gif

I hope I can be friends with u guys herelaugh.gif

And update news about our lovely couple

Guest suaysuay

@porcupine1610 keke same as you. I was also first time watching this variety show WGM. at first was just glancing but slowly was engrossed in this Woojung couple.

Had joined Woojung in FB and twitter. At the same time, tend to keep track on T-ara updates.

Thanks for the gals update everyday on the website. May their love bloom one day. Woojung Fighting.

For today's episode, I love how WooJung is still calling each other Yeobo even in the presence of the elders. Compared to the times when T-ara came, she is so shy and called him 'Jangoonim' instead of Yeobo.

And today when EunJung's mum came, you can see she was in obvious unhappy when her husband is 'taken' away by her mum, that Jangoonim had such a close skinship that made her feel uncomfortable. SHe was really upset when she didn't get the gift but her mum was showing off to her. But when she got hers, she changed into total aegyo mode.

When they were in the camping site, Jangoonim did his best to set up the tent and do the cooking while the mother and daughter spent some time together and walk around the place. They discussed a bit abt Jangoonim. I can totally imagined her talking to her mum about her husband all the time. =)

Btw I have noticed one thing. The small room they had is in total messed. One thing to prove. They really use the place a lot, putting their own private stuff and treating the place like their own too.

Hey CC-ers!! I wrote a fan fiction about WooJung Couple. Do read it and comment! This is my first attempt though. I can't say its very good. ENJOY! ^^

http://woojungislove.com/2011/12/03/fan-fiction-you-belong-to-me/

[PREVIEW] Continue their camping, EunJung and Jangoonim went for a walk in the night. I saw the word KISS. I think he is asking for a kiss.

111203 Preview WooJung ep 35 Credits to @t7rilakkuma

Hello CC'ers... have not fully watch woojung epi yet...(skip and scan only) but, I can tell its a good one. what not to lovee in this epi its eunjung mom on the trolls.. hehe.  gosh jangwoo sucking up..lmao kidding. phew.gif  w00t.gif  anyhow can't wait for english subs.  i''l be back later meanwhile; saw two lovely pics in woojung fb fanpage i thought I'd share 'em here...

389561_2513480207582_1570472352_32335312_920158323_n.jpg392060_2513451846873_1570472352_32335310_915055526_n.jpg

credit: kai villanueva. thank you :)

[spoiler: We Got Married] Eunjung gets envious of Jangwoo and her mom

20111202_wgm_1.jpg

On December 3rd’s episode of MBC‘s ‘We Got Married‘, Eunjung‘s mother spent a day with her ‘son-in-law’ Jangwoo, who invited her over to their humble abode without informing his wife.

Eunjung couldn’t hide her shock upon seeing her mom, and so she rattled off some questions to ease her confusion. “What is this? Why are you here? What are you doing here?”, she asked.

When she found out that her mother and husband had enjoyed a leisurely date together without her, she pretended to be hurt and exclaimed, “You two spent time alone? Traitors!”

Eunjung’s mother and Jangwoo grew close fairly quickly after meeting for the first time, which made Eunjung sulk. “When did you guys get so friendly? I want to be friendly with you guys too.”

Source & Image: MyDaily via Nate

credit:allkpop http://www.allkpop.c...woo-and-her-mom

Guest zatihamdan

UUUUUUUU I can't wait to watch this episode. I totally love the way eunjung look at jangwoo in the preview for ep 35. She's glowing like crazy! waiting for the download to get thru. It's crazy that I'm watching this without subs. hee heee. Hi everyone. Love the caps from th FB page! woot woot! :wub:

edit: Aigooo topped the page with nothing to share... I guess I put some of my humble caps I did when I had time to spare hehe

These caps are from ep 18. JW said he was taken back when EJ decided to scribble on the stool. Well his expression said otherwise hehe.

chair1.png

EJ scribblling "EJ <3 JW"...Aww

chair2.png

JW was like "what's goin on here"

chair3.png

U can see he's loving it

chair4.png

Satisfied smirked que for the beatles "she loves me yeah yeah yeah!" hehehe

Have a good evening ~

Archived