[OFFICIAL] WooJung Couple Thread ♥

Guest firefly.dreams

are-in_88, where do you watch the interview? Do they have eng sub? I want to watch it too, haha.. High curiousity :)

Happy 200th day for WooJung Couple! May their love shine brighter everyday :) And this is an unique culture of Korean.. They like to celebrate things based on the sum of days, such as 100 days, 200days and so on.. Most people celebrate things according to the months or year. Just my opinion :)

Have a nice day!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest are-in_88

dear ielien..

go to woojungislove

all information,video links with eng sub,picture,etc about our Woojung Couple provided there....^^

thanks to Phsoultree and Yuoi...they are daebak..

CC-ers..

if u guys have twitter..please bombarded our @taraeunjung1212 with ur wishes for their 200-days anniversary.. :wub:

seriously....sentimental value to me and others CC-ers...times always flies really fast...our Woojung Couples such a cutie..hope both of them will gain more success and live happily...^^

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ``````````200TH-DAY FOR OUR WOOJUNG COUPLE`````````````...

Hi CC'ers....

although I understood nothing, but what I see in this ep was fun and very lovalbe woojung couple. few moments I love to emphasis on where two just love to link arms together and shoulder to shoulder like brothers.. ahaha. and they were like old couples using those wheelcarts(?)like old people do while in market soo cute.

watching, EJ doesn't care where she's at she wa like at home eating here and there, tried everything no objection no hesitation, she's like a cowgirl that you can take everywhere and be proud.. yeah,  EJ taste buds not bad but janggoon-nim on the other hands, that fruit he tried he was soo funny looking...lol!...   Can't wait for eng-sub. thanks everyone.

Happy 200th days  Anniversary WooJung and CC'ers!!! gosh 200th-day already?

Look forward for 2000th days anniversary! Chukahaeee Molkang Molkang!!

Guest cruzer1979

haiii... i just saw woojung ep 28 with eng sub....and  i really love this episode so much (28) at the herb market... you can see how proud jang woo with her wife... even announce to all ajjumma in that market that eunjung is his wife...real wife...and that he married for real... eunjung is his real wife... you can see he so proud of eunjung became his wife... and when their eat together at the market and then ajumma tell eunjung is so beautiful ...jangwoo said true and proudly again said she is his wife .... that is one of the scene i love.....

It was a nice episode, the couple hanging out in the market and the ajuhmma idol was very funny but the high light was the preview for next week hahaha

As soon EJ said that she wanted to do yoga i thought "yoga teachers are normally women with nice bodies" and then JW "i will do it if the teachers is a woman" hahaha men think alike XD

But i thought that, for the sake of the show, the producers would put a male instructor so that JW would be the one with jealous but i was gladly surprise to see it was a woman hehe

Leaving the fun aside i agree with a comment that maybe the reason EJ seems distant, sometimes, is because JW can't stop looking at other women

Guest HoneymoonBaby

The Episode 28 is very surprising how eunjung pleading for jangwoo to do yoga !

hahaha cute eunjung. and jangwoo pretend not hear it bcs he didn't like it.

Many ahjummas know jangwoo !! and they can't accept that jangwoo has been married.. lol.

like fans didn't wanna their idols to get married .

ah funny

and i make gif for the scene i like in this episode

123456.gif

and some caps

Jangwoo Convince everybody that Eunjung is the Wife :D

111015wegotmarrieds3e28.jpg

Eunjung pleading jangwoo to go to yoga

111015wegotmarrieds3e28.jpg

they're compatible so well :D

>Eunjung experiences an embarrassing moment in public on ‘We Got Married’

by hlkim - Oct 15, 2011 at 2:40 pm

20111015_eunjung_unrecognized.jpg

T-ara‘s Eunjung experienced an embarrassing moment as a celebrity while visiting a street market on MBC’s ‘We Got Married’.

On the episode that aired on October 15th, after wrapping up their music video filming, Eunjung wanted to set aside a day to restore their health and called it ‘couple health day.’ She claimed that she could make a special tea to “restore her hubby’s health” and suggested to head out to the street market to get some ingredients with her husband, Lee Jang Woo.

As the young couple walked through the street market, the owners and workers paid much attention to both Lee Jang Woo and Eunjung.

Lee Jang Woo especially was quite popular among the women due to his handsome appearances on daily dramas. On the other hand, however, Eunjung faced an embarrassing moment. When Eunjung asked a lady, “Do you recognize me also? I’m in T-ara!“, she immediately responded back, “T-ara? Who is that?“, creating an awkward and humorous moment.

Eunjung then replied in disappointment, “My hubby is so popular but it appears I lack public recognition and popularity… I should try harder with more efforts.”

Check out their segment on We Got Married

credit/source:allkpop

woojung epi 28 eng-subbed

credit: Kshownow.net

</H1>

HI,MY DEAR CC'ERS!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY LONG TIME ON SEE!!!!!!!!!!!MISS ALL OF U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE U A BIG HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because i have to prepare for the mid-terms, so i seldom come here to chat with all of u..

in order to cheer this line up,

i just send u wonderful gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUNGWOO's pics for NOV. in CECI mag.

he just looks so AGOGO OR ancient style...LOL...

the fans in BAIDU WHALE CP BAR just said that he followed his wife EUNJUNG's steps..both wanna this style!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL.

COZ we all know EUNJUNG's ROLY POLY.....:lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOW U THESE PICS..:)

credit: HS---lxi...give her  special thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1810225323101.jpg

1810225278131.jpg

1810225262081.jpg

1810225333231.jpg

THE LAST ONE , IN IT , HE REALLY LOOKS LIKE ELVIS PRESLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sweatingbullets:

18102253103611.jpg

=====================================================

MISS U SO MUCH----yuoi. PHSsoultree, diefan, are-in_88, catgoh92,KQI88 and other cc'ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE U ALL!! :wub::D

=======================================================

PS: in last week's ep, we can find WOOJUNG cp looked like real CP IN THAT MARKET !!! when some aunts questioned JUNGWOO about his marriage, he corrected them quickly and he really wanna tell everybody he has been married!!!! and he felt so proud to have a wife like EUNJUNG!!! and all the fans in our BAIDU BAR just said they should and MUST be a real CP in REAL LIFE!!LOL. :wub: IF THEY WILL NOT BECOME A REAL CP, WHAT A PITY!!! LOL.....:lol:

PPS: LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS WEEK'S YOGA LECTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COZ JUNGWOO will play with EUNJUNG and treat her as a big toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw, that YOGA teacher isn't worth mentioning, coz she is not in the same level with WOOJUNG CP!!!B)

PPPS: finally i have to say, JUNGWOO OPPA, your body is so stiff...:sweatingbullets:

more pics for JUNGWOO OPPA..

he is so popular....

these pics are just for another mag---HUM WINTER EDITION...:rolleyes::w00t:

credit: mikimoon in HS.... :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2011101915552655535_1.jpg

2011101915555259339_1.jpg

2011101915561268935_1.jpg

201110191550101001_1.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARMING GUY, AND SO SO CLOTHES.....LOL...B)

Guest AdlineLime

owh~ been following this couple since April but this is my 1st post here~

hi CC-ers hardcore~ =3

well...i never really bother about WGM before this..eventhough there are Khuntoria, Sweet Potato Couple, Adam's Couple, and many more...so Woojung Couple is the one that i followed every week since their 1st episode~ and the reason why i follow others couple too~ (but still they are the best for this season)

love Eunjung, especially her "Molkang Molkang"

love Jungwoo, especially his charm and the way he approaches Eunjung

keep on loving this couple~ and pray that... THEY ARE REAL   :wub:

p/s: actually...i'm anticipating/hoping..."is there any episode that they meet the parents?" xD can it be any exciting than that~

owh~ been following this couple since April but this is my 1st post here~

hi CC-ers hardcore~ =3

well...i never really bother about WGM before this..eventhough there are Khuntoria, Sweet Potato Couple, Adam's Couple, and many more...so Woojung Couple is the one that i followed every week since their 1st episode~ and the reason why i follow others couple too~ (but still they are the best)

Dear AdlineLime,, welcome! Sorry to cut your post. Same thing happened with me. At first, I'm not interest to watch WGM. WooJung couple is the reason why I'm watching it now.. They are funny. I can't imagine if one of them happen to fall in love, but the other is just acting.. *sigh* It must be hard to act in this variety show..

Anyway, I do hope they'll become a real couple like MinHo and Park Min Young! *wishing eyes*

Guest HoneymoonBaby

Apparently WGM will not air Saturday, due to Baseball game...... :(   

what ?? is this true?

i wanna see eunjung break jangwoo at yoga :D

=----=

anyway i just noticed that eunjung not call janggoonim again..

but they both call yeobo (honey) it's a habit. :)

Guest Icharmie100

I'm just watching on the TVU mbc stream, it looks like it's airing right now - thank god for rain lmao

I know right?? I was ecstatic to hear it hahaha... Thank God!... :D... watching it right now ^_____^

Guest samgirl

did anyone catch the airing today? how was it? did jangwoo totally pissed off eunjung by swooning at the sight of that yoga instructor?

fury.gif (#$&@(*^@*&^$%$@$#@$^%#$%*#&^ fury.gif

There is only 10 minutes for our WooJung Couple today!! Even Brave Couple gets little air time too. Seriously is MBC being BOUGHT by SM Entertainment or what?? For today's Music Core, SNSD gets to sing 3 song but Brown Eyed Girls's Sixth Sense is being cut out on the dolphin treble part. Now for WGM, WooJung and Brave get so little and the rest all goes to the new Dimple Couple. WTH?? MBC PD-nims can you be a little bit fairer?? I am so pissed right now :angry:

Anyway back to our couple, there is nothing much today except for the jealousy atmosphere. The yoga instructor looks okay but her body is B.E.A.U.Tiful. :blink: I like it when EunJung really cares when Jangoonim has close interactions with each other. Especially the part where she ruffles her hair in disbelief. Haha I think its hard for men not to resist. Even the MCs in the studio was surprised to see the lady too.

Some of my favourite scene <3

Two push up stack up together ^^

WJ44.png

The baby Jangoonim pulled by EunJung omma ^^

WJ45.png

Frustrated EunJung at the interaction of yoga teacher and Jangoonim =P

WJ43.png

RAW SUBS IS HERE!! Thanks to the17rain :w00t:

WooJung Couple Episode 29

Follow my twitter @catgoh92 to get more latest news updates and eng subs video of WooJung Couple :D

[PREVIEW] EunJung is going to meet her mother in law, means Jangoonim's mum. I think his mum teaches dancing or something like that ^^

WooJung Couple Episode 30 preview

Archived