Registration prohibited with free email accounts.

dot1q

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pink_pingu

my internet provider is freeserve.co.uk and my sister has been trying to sign up with that but everytime she does it says about the free account...I'm guessing it's because it has the word "free" in it :S

Guest xosandy

I thought this had been implemented long ago but apparently not. Glad I still have my paid account though.

Guest chibimarukochan

i'm also glad that i registered early... phew :P but i feel bad for other people who might want to join. i guess this site just grows too fast and too jmany members would cause too much traffic so its a good idea to have it like this afterall.

Guest ladee_bug

I just feel sorry for those who just found out about Soompi and are not able to sign up. (like me)

but it was a good thing I signed up earlier. =)

Guest dork.sauce

What if soompi crashes again? (i hope not) Will this rule immediatly take effect? (i hope not TT_TT)

Guest missAWESOMEjuliet

I remember when they first had this rule. I kept trying to sign up for it but it wouldn't let me then i waited and waited and waited.... and finally i was able to sign up for one. But now it's up again. I guess too many ppl and signing up for it and there's not much room. So it's a good thing that this is back on.

• 2 months later...
Guest kaesekanister

I've managed to register with a free e-mail account thanks to the alternate registration, but now I have a problem. It's been nearly 1 hour now since I registered, and still no e-mail to verify my account has reached my mailbox. It's not in the spam-folder or anywhere else. I don't want to get deleted. T.T

I was so delighted to be able to get into Soompi again, and now it all goes down the drain.

• 3 weeks later...

HELP!

hi! my friend registered here at soompi with the help of the alternate registration coz she doesnt have a paid email account. The problem is, its been days but she havent received her validation email yet and cannot post. She already asked for the email to be resend many times but still, nothing came to her. what does that mean? is her registration cancelled???

• 1 month later...
Guest echantsy

hi, okay so i registered with a free account yesterday before i read this... so will i get deleted or can i change to a paid account?

thanks

Edit: i changed my email so please disregard this post :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived