Sweatpants and Uggs?

serene_dipity

Uggly or Not Uggly?
Feel free to close if there is already a topic about this.

So, I had a discussion with my friend a while back. About sweats and Uggs, together, one outfit, one attire and all that jazz. We both thought it didn't look too hot on some girls. phew.gif I recall her telling me that, "Girls who wear Uggs and sweatpants look like Dragonball Z characters." crazy.gif What do you guys think? Nay, or yay? Many girls sport this look, but what are your opinions?

Examples;

Gohan___Super_Saiyan_2_by_dbzataricommunity.jpg

2ibi0ds.jpg

dragon_ball_z_atari.jpg

13z1zea.jpg

*EDIT;^Just realized the other girl is helping her friend climb onto the tree, not getting kneed in the face/kicked in the crotch. :mellow:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL @ the dragonball z pictures.

anyways, i think they're perfectly okay to lounge around in. but it's not presentable for some occasions.

at least they're wearing sweats+uggs, and not uggs+denim short. never seen the logic in that :blink:

Guest azzer

OMG, LOL at the Dragonball Z pictures.

Anyway, I think it's okay for lounging but not really for anything else. Although I personally would never wear sweatpants outside of the house or the gym. I think UGGS look better with skinny jeans or leggings.

Guest forgottenmemories

I think if the sweat pants hug the bottom of your legs more, it won't look so bad. But if it bulges out like the example, then its hideous. I sported this look myself and its so damn comfortable I didn't care if it looked ugly or not. And besides, I was going to class anyway, I've got no one to impress. Lol.

its comfortable, i think its fine if youre running for errands , or for scrub days

i dont think girls wear sweats and uggs to impress, its just for comfort

but in my opinion, its better than seeing girls walk around with crocs and sweat right?

Now that I think about it, they just look like an ugly combination if the sweats are way too loose, or if the color of the uggs and sweats clash (orange & brown, lulz.)

There are some girls in my school who sport this look on a daily basis, but I think they do it not so much for the comfort.

And dang gals, chill with neg repping aubrei, it was an opinion. Like some say UGG's don't look good with anything. :sweatingbullets:

But I have to say sweats are cute with sneakers. :P

So, from what I've gathered, most of you say they don't look too hot, but they're hecka comfortable.

Guest *.yl=-

so comfy! looking at pictures, its not that attractive but soooooo comfy to lounge around in and for lazy days too

Guest aubrei

^

lol

i dont really mind the negs

im still gonna say it.

as an example, someone tells you that theres a lot of hot guys or girls that'll be coming to hang out. so, you're thinking of dressing to impress, and if your idea of looking good is to put on a pair of sweat pants, then theres something wrong with you.

im not going to argue that fact that they are comfy. i wear them to the gym, and i wear them at home. do i think they look good? no. comfy? definitely.

Guest *.yl=-

^that is true! im sure people would make an effort if there were hot guys and girls xP unless theyre in lazy wear then i probs will wear this

Guest KIMBURGER

I wear uggs with sweatpants a lot, just because they're both so comfortable. Especially when you have many hours of class to look forward to. I hate going to school in jeans, it's so uncomfortable :(

LOL love the DBZ pics. I've always hated uggs. I dont understand why girls like them. Maybe just because of hype or comfort of them. 

I wanna burn every pair of uggs in the world ;) 

Guest heartofastar52

As I write this, I am just about to walk out in sweats and uggs. XD

No joke. But only to go get some laundry done. :D

I would NEVER go to class or out to the store even with sweats and uggs. I think it's weird.

Archived