Sweatpants and Uggs?

serene_dipity

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sleepyness

I don't really care. I wear this most of the time when I go out to run errands & when I go to school. There's not much of a choice of what to wear during Canada's deadly winters anyways haha.

Guest itsannies

LOL at the dbz pictures. I like to wear sweats and uggs when I'm lazy. It's all good if I look like I just rolled out of bed, ain't no one to impress. Plus, if you're comfortable why not? At least I ain't walking out in my PJs. And for those who dislike uggs, and ugg like boots, to you I say, they might be ugly but at least my toes are toasty warm. =p

Sweatpants and uggs are really ugly.

Then again, I'm not a fan of uggs in general. I understand their appeal because they're warm and comfortable... but I'd rather have a prettier pair of shoes that might be slightly less warm/comfortable than a pair of uggs :X

Guest MsChaofan

If it's just a lazy day and there's nothing special going on, I see nothing wrong. But if you actually think you look fashionable in it...crazy.gif

Guest muffingrl

super ugly, but i do it anyway. when it gets to that point where i'm too lazy to put on jeans, i also don't give a crap about what i look like.

Guest suzana1993

It depends on where you wear them...

like when i see people out on the streets wearing them, no offense but they come off as sloppy to me >.<

but i guess its comfortable so i can understand but still, no.

Guest motherducker

lol... I wore this out in public. But I was just going home from work. Who's there to impress when I already look like mess from working at such early ungodly hours? :crazy:

And I might as well be comfy right? Maybe a bit too comfy... Almost fell asleep on the bus xP

Well I wear this combo when I know I'm going no where special or I just want to be comfortable.

I have no opinion on others who do this. Whatever floats your boat. I think it looks fine. *shrugs*

Guest Calligraphy

Sweatpants & Uggs is definitely an eyesore but it isn't the worst combination out there. Worst Ugg combo = Uggs & pajama pants.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Omg, i'm not the only one that thought it looked like something from DBZ xD

Well it may be ugly but I'm pretty sure people just do it for a comfort thing, don't have to dress and impress when it's not worth it.

I don't really care. I wear this most of the time when I go out to run errands & when I go to school. There's not much of a choice of what to wear during Canada's deadly winters anyways haha.

amen to that.

it's tacky but meh, come university and fashion seems to matter less at certain times. my school is a good hour & an half commute, so there are days when i feel super lazy and just wanna slip on something comfortable for the long day ahead of me. D: this is especially applicable during midterms/finals week. i usually stay up late studying so the next morning i feel like crap and i don't care about how i look. xD

Guest lemongirl1

their not like super cute im ready to go on the runway style but its fashionable to look scrubbed and lazy and their so comfy... sweat pants hair tied chilling with no make up on...and u know the rest

Archived