Sweatpants and Uggs?

serene_dipity

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fashion-makeup-geek

LOL its funny that this poll was made because I wear sweatpants and uggs to school all the time = )

Guest tofupanda

LOL its funny that this poll was made because I wear sweatpants and uggs to school all the time = )

^

Pretty much. But the thing is, I wear them over my Uggs so it's not like stuffed inside. I wear sweatpants and t-shirts to school 4 out of 5 days, and on the 5th day, I wear jeans and a hoodie. It's possibly the most comfortable combination ever.

Guest dorkafied!

I personally don't wear sweats and uggs unless I'm shoveling snow outside my backyard. I see a whole bunch of girls do this at school I don't personally like how it looks, but it is really comfortable sweatingbullets.gif

Guest MIMsy

Absolutely no. I don't like Uggs period and pairing them with sweatpants just gives off a "I don't care" impression.

Guest tofuni

Absolutely no. I don't like Uggs period and pairing them with sweatpants just gives off a "I don't care" impression.

We have the same opinion on Uggs (+sweatpants).

Uggs are ugly... but pair them with sweatpants and they're even uglier... ):

Guest daradiridaraduu-

Well damn.

Who gives a mini cooper? Let people wear what they want.

So what if someone wants to wear uggs and sweatpants, it's not for us to care.

Honestly, i don't have an opinion on john teshing uggs and sweatpants.

Life is not a mothafukin fashion show.

Guest Mugetsu.

Haha I sometimes wear sweatpants and Uggs. Not because I think it's attractive but just because it's very easy/comfortable and I was probably in sweatpants already and needed to head out for a shorty stop to buy milk or something so they were the fastest to slip on for me XD

Other than that I wouldn't wear sweats and Uggs to school/work or etc just because its like...iono my lazy outfit?

Goddamn those pictures....man I almost thought I was in the Humor section of the forums haha :D I literally laughed out loud! laugh.gif I agree with you 100%, Uggs + Sweatpants does make these chicks look like DBZ characters. But alas, in general....I think Uggs (and Ugg-like boots, Ugg knockoffs, whatever), are all tacky. And I hate sweatpants.... so it's like a double no-no in my book.

Guest hiswendy

Okay, don't get me wrong, but I think it looks sloppy and I don't know why anyone would want to leave their house looking sloppy (unless it's to take out the garbage or something).

Love the DBZ pictures though!

Guest sweetbluemoment

-raises hand- i'm definitely guilty of doing this.

when you're a senior and you can barely make yourself get out of bed.

sweatpants + uggs are the way to go.

it's not a fashion statement

it's usually just a go-to outfit when people are tired.

Guest Yueguang1430276635

Totally ugly...but I'm not helping the situation by wearing them!

I wear my uggs ALL winter long. I don't care HOW ugly/unfashionable/nasty from salt and snow they are, I want to be WARM. Also, when I'm sick or super tired, I do wear them with my sweats to class...more importantly...VS PINK sweats! I'm like a walking fashion disaster!

But I don't care. When you're tire/sick/cold and just going to class, it doesn't matter. I'm paying thousands of dollars a year for a fashion show. If I'm going out however, like to a bar or club, I'll dress nice. If it's cold though, I'll wish that I had worn my UGGs. Hahaha.

Archived