[Drama 2011] Miss Ripley 미스 리플리

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for your posts and updates :)

I really like Yuchun voice in this song really match perfectly and happy that it is topping charts as well :wub:

I just finished watching EP 7 and downloading EP 8. Oooh my that birthday party from MH is just a dream, I don't know what I would do if I was Miri in that time (faint) :lol:

Anny, you are soo true about what you said of feeling sad for other characters while watching any of the couples, I feel that too :tears: and I don't want any of them to be in pain or have a bad ending (even Miri, which may be not possible)

Although I have some problem with the script but I must say that the most thing I love in this drama is that IT IS SO REAL. All the characters are soo real, although we may not accept them or understands them. Even the love lines may not be very logical, but I can already see it. The old man fallen for a younger woman who is manipulating him, the friend who fall in love with a man who falls in love with her friend and she knows that she is not what he thinks and last and not least the foolish man who fall for the wrong girl although he have the perfect one in front of his eyes and with you wondering why he loves her, what he sees in her that you don't see or why he can't see the true her. I believe that human feelings can't be measured or judged by brain logical thinking.

I love what you said Mimi, "this is one very special drama. It is the kind of drama you can love or hate, but can't ignore" and also I don't care so much about the ratings but I may understand why it is dropping, as you said it is unconventional drama with unconventional heroine and also it is not that drama which draws a fantasy world with fantasy characters and love lines but it chocks us with the reality of our world and handles it from the prospective of an anti heroine. I usually keep my self away from these kinds of dramas but I am soo captured by this one and can't wait to see how it ends.

I adore our cast and they all are really doing a GREAT job portraying their characters :wub:

EDIT:

--------------

OOOH the kiss w00t.gifw00t.gif how can I forgot to write about that :lol: If it is real I know this won't be the favorite kiss for a lot of people because it is with non-favorite heroine but I can't wait for this scene ;) .

Guest M-i-l-o

M-i-l-o, its nice to see u again here... I'm like this drama now, and I think LDH is a good actress, she's doing well as Mi Ri.

But I really dislike Hee Joo, she's make me feel frustrating.

Mijoo! So good to see you here! I'm loving LDH's spot-on acting, but Mi Ri is making me want to strangle her, haha. Yes, it's seems that I love to hate her! Everytime something happens that make me sympathize with her character, she goes and does something and makes me go ballistics. I guess that's what's got me hooked, I can't wait to see her downfall.

And yes Hee Joo, is frustrating, but for some reason I sympathize with her. I don't know, maybe it's because I've seen nice people be trampled on in real life, so I don't like when it happens in dramas, haha. I just hope she doesn't go DARK on us. That would be bad.

Am I the only one who dislikes Yoo Hyun's shallowness? At least Myung Hoon fell for something else.

M-i-l-o, with you there, I think it's supposed to be "true love" but from the plot by itself makes it seem like YH has a crush on his own mental image of Miri... which may or may not match up with the real life Miri.

In any case watching Ep 8 sub-less and anyone else totally did a back-flip when Chul-jin smiled his impish smile in pride at HJ's presentation?! Now _that_ could be a really cute couple- both smart, both sensible, already good friends, grew up in an orphanage together? Could be epic... alas for HJ's errant heart!

Guest ngthuhien149

Mijoo! So good to see you here! I'm loving LDH's spot-on acting, but Mi Ri is making me want to strangle her, haha. Yes, it's seems that I love to hate her! Everytime something happens that make me sympathize with her character, she goes and does something and makes me go ballistics. I guess that's what's got me hooked, I can't wait to see her downfall.

And yes Hee Joo, is frustrating, but for some reason I sympathize with her. I don't know, maybe it's because I've seen nice people be trampled on in real life, so I don't like when it happens in dramas, haha. I just hope she doesn't go DARK on us. That would be bad.

Am I the only one who dislikes Yoo Hyun's shallowness? At least Myung Hoon fell for something else.

I am really annoyed by it actually. However, Myunghoon knows because he did see a lot of suspicious action from Miri when Yuhyun did not see any so that is why ^^ well she disappeared some times but not like what she did to Myunghoon

Btw according to fans who were at the filming set, Yuhyun kissed Miri on the forhead 3 times, which is this scene

KBmgk.jpg

Guest rainie_tran

Yoochun OST RAW VOICE (MR)

I can sleep with this voice. :wub: so powerful

Anw now I understand why Kim ajjushii said he was not Yoochun's love rival in the drama n that he had different love line

What love line will Kim Ajjushii have ? Is it not Miri?

Guest Upii_88

Ratings increased...we are back at 15

AGB Nielson Ratings

Seoul 15.2% (increase of .5)

Nationwide 13.2% (increase of 1.3)

Guest bananaleaf

hi, im curious about this drama, i not watch it but when i see lee dae hee in this drama, she look very beautiful, ,,

anyway, why u all watch this drama? i just want to know it, and maybe i will watch it, thx

bc of these two :wub:

tumblr_lmwadsimj31qb4jnio1_500.giftumblr_lmwa0svrMX1qb4jnio1_500.gif

tumblr_ln2nhvHVnJ1qaay43o1_500.gif

credit tumblr kurooha & teacupandashtray

Guest ngthuhien149

Good news

According to the production team, Yoochun will change his hairstyle in Ripley to fit his new cold n charismatic chrcter n increase Ripley's dramatic quality.

Seem like Miri is going to loose everything soon.

Guest imogene_af

YES! I welcome a cold YooHyun. I embrace this change, please. I want YooHyun to know so bad about Miri's twofaced self. :lol: I just think it will be much more interesting if he plays her too for a dose of her own medicine. Two men falling to her feet is not as exciting. I think Myung Hoon is too far gone, I think he is even willing to help Miri cheat if he had to (they are really following Shin Jeong Ah's case now that Miri is in the academic world, pretty much Myung Hoon here is Byeon Yang-kyoon, SJA's lover who paved the way to her fake journey).

YooHyun needs to know and I want him to draw her in. I want the angst of seeking vengeance and also love possibly growing from it.

I have not seen both episodes (life interferes with KDrama goodness), but there must be something going on for the increase in ratings.

And I hear there is lots of ~my ship~ Hee Joo and Miri. :lol: So,definitely won't miss this.

Guest victoria1_1

ep 7 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z0ydk5

NGs + Bloopers

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zf46an

Thanks so much for uploading. Definitely cannot do without ur kindness. Juz also to let u know that all the download links for this drama is missing from your hompage. Maybe u may want to check on it. Thanks once again.

I don't know why but I'm afraid to watch the last few episode of this drama....cos my expectation is high considering its story line and Yoochun performance.. I've seen ep 1 until ep 4 but has yet to watch ep 5 & 6. I've seen how LDH is so deep in her character that she confuse you whether you should feel sorry for her of hate her....I read from the recap the change in Yoochun performance (Yuhyun/Yutaka character). From Yoochun song you some times feel that the song might be for Heejoo...I hoe ep 7& 8 will have sub soon so I can watch the transition in all 4 character in one go.....can't wait for virtual change in Yoochun.

c-subs for Ep 8

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ZuL7GZUwTjo/

Yes! MH tells JH that he and MR are dating!!! :) About darned time someone realizes both sides of this "two-boat affair"! ;)

Gotta love Miri's guts- she berates YH for lying and toying with her feelings- plus asking if she seems like the sort to go after wealth and power. Also she accuses JH of trying to blackmail her when JH asks "What do you do if YH finds out about MH?" :lol:

Alas, this was MR's chance to come clean but she didn't with either JH or YH.

YH falls for it entirely- he comes right out and says "I love you." to Miri this episode AND he suggests marriage saying "Why delay the inevitable?"

But YH's mom is not so easily swayed. In fact she's polite and quite agreeable but definitely suspicious- she politely demurs at Miri's asking her to use banmal. I'm starting to like the suspicious, sharp people in this drama! I'm a little frustrated at YH (apologies to fans of his character) his "happiness" (as he himself expresses it) seems such a naive thing- he and MR's conversations seem terribly airy... as if not just MR but YH is himself acting out being in love rather than really being in love? Gah!

MH is quite a cunning himself- I'm glad he's not _entirely_ the helpless Don Jose to our Carmensita. Unlike JH he doesn't come right out and point out MR's inconsistencies, instead electing to probe her gently to see if she'll say anything, and when she doesn't, he himself explores the truth- e.g., talking to her ex-pimp.

One thing about MR though- she is drop-dead gorgeous in this show.... HJ seems like such a drab in comparison! Ohhh... why doesn't HJ love Chul-jin instead who appreciates the person underneath rather than going straight for the legs that go on forever and the sweet smile! (I mean CJ even helps her when she hurts herself again this eppy!) Not to mention he channels me by chiding HJ to get her emotions in order because it's all bad news for her to keep up her one-sided crush on YH!

But mostly poor poor MH- I hope MR loves him at last at least a little. He deserves at least that much! He tells MR "No matter what you want. I will find a way to... no, I WILL do for you." Wow- powerhouse statement! Plus he's so sweet! When MR falls asleep in his car, he actually pulls over to lower the seat so she gets to rest properly.

Love the actor for MH actually- of all the actors, perhaps because his role is the most 'straight forward', I'm finding him the most natural and understandable.

Archived