[Drama 2011] Miss Ripley 미스 리플리

Guest JPhylls

Thanks ngthuhien149 for the song eng translation .Ok so the song is called "Do not fall in love with me ".The lyrics are so touching,it just say how he feels but why can't she fall in love with him ? The first 3 lines says he love her ,but just one last line says Don't love him .hmmmmm confused :unsure:

Upii_88 Even i am eager to hear it ,it will be my first time to listen to yoochun's song :) I like the Glass soundtrack very much .I wish they use it more :)

apqaria Thanks for all the pics.Both the guys are enjoying themself.I love when both the guys scene and even both females scene they all have amazing chemistry offscreen too :) I wish they could have participate in any variety show together.

Yoochun is looking so thin.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MISS RIPLEY NG's SUBBED yoochun cut

hilarious

Thanks ngthuhien149 for the song eng translation .Ok so the song is called "Do not fall in love with me ".The lyrics are so touching,it just say how he feels but why can't she fall in love with him ? The first 3 lines says he love her ,but just one last line says Don't love him .hmmmmm confused :unsure:

Upii_88 Even i am eager to hear it ,it will be my first time to listen to yoochun's song :) I like the Glass soundtrack very much .I wish they use it more :)

You've never heard Chun sing before :o

I guess you dont listen to kpop or watch sungkyunkwan scandal.

Yoochuns a good singer

Here is Chajatta Live: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1XjGzfe0Y0

and this song amazes me every time especially the harmonies at the end :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z53sf7ux3lk

Back to topic.

I want to see heeju stand up to miri

The power dynamic between Miri and heeju needs to shift in heejus favour.

Miri should get a challenger,

And i agree with the person who said that this is more a thriller than a melo.

THIS is what Bad guy ;_; could have been.

Guest ethan_1

Lee Da Hae receives an IV treatment

by VITALSIGN on June 18, 2011 at 10:54 pm

Share on Tumblr

On June 19th, it was revealed that actress Lee Da Hae received treatment at a hospital for exhaustion.

Ever since May, Lee Da Hae had been running on a full schedule in order to keep up with the filming for “Miss Ripley“, often working day in and day out without rest. It seems the fatigue finally caught up to her, as she visited a hospital on the afternoon of the 18th to receive an IV treatment.

A representative of her agency revealed, “Her doctor said that a week of rest was required for her to get better, but Lee Da Hae is passionate about the drama. She was discharged right away and returned to the film set immediately.”

Lee Da Hae later tweeted, “I’m okay! I wasn’t getting enough sleep so I got an IV treatment and slept a bit. I feel a lot better now! Thank you so much for worrying over me! I’m filming today! I’ll work hard, aja aja!”

Source + Photos: E Daily via Naver

The many looks of Lee Da Hae in “Miss Ripley”

by ramham424 on June 18, 2011 at 10:18 pm

Share on Tumblr

Lee Da Hae is mixing up her wardrobe for her new femme fatale character on MBC’s “Miss Ripley“.

The actress is the female lead for the drama and is gaining attention for her appearance in up to 100 scenes in each episode. Her transitions between angelic and demonic personalities are also noticeable, and resemble the contrasting characters of Jekyll and Hyde.

Her wardrobe in the drama reportedly is like a fashion show collection, as the actress appears in many scenes and has to show her changing personalities with her clothes.

In “Miss Ripley”, Lee Da Hae’s character uses Kim Seung Yoo and Yoochun’s characters for her personal gain, wearing fairly provocative clothes to achieve these goals. She has donned outfits like a sexy mini dress, which emphasized her body line. Because she appears in so many scenes, the actress has to switch her outfit around ten times per episode. Her stylist coordinates each outfit after Lee Da Hae has received the script and discussed her character at length with her.

A representative for DBM Entertainment commented on the actress’s dedication to her character, saying, “Lee Dae Hae even went to a shop in Dongdaemun where women who work in bars tend to shop. She bought her red wig and revealing outfits there that she has worn for the beginning scenes in the drama, where she worked in a bar in Japan.”

Source: Naver

Guest ngthuhien149

DO NOT LOVE ME

I wish this is not love.

Separations that constantly approached me have been hurt me deeply.

"You will get happiness", which I will never say it again. That's all I can do for you.

My love is only for you, for you, for you.

The space I keep inside for you

I don't want you discover it, so I try my best to turn around and laugh

I don't like to see you sad. I don't like to say goodbye either, Please do not love me.

I wish that person is not you. Because you, you are the most precious person in this world.

I push you away, I make you cry, I leave you. That's all I can do for you.

I don't like to see you sad. I don't like to say goodbye either, Please do not love me.

CTrans: jwr8008

ETrans: dorischun

Guest wls2948

DO NOT LOVE ME

I wish this is not love.

Separations that constantly approached me have been hurt me deeply.

"You will get happiness", which I will never say it again. That's all I can do for you.

My love is only for you, for you, for you.

The space I keep inside for you

I don't want you discover it, so I try my best to turn around and laugh

I wish that person is not you. Because you, you are the most precious person in this world.

I push you away, I make you cry, I leave you. That's all I can do for you.

CTrans: jwr8008

ETrans: dorischun

this song describes Miri's feelings for Yutaka.....

Guest ngthuhien149

this song describes Miri's feelings for Yutaka.....

nah it is from Yutaka to Miri. If Miri really loves Yutaka, she will feel bad about herself, esp after what she has done, despising ur self hurts u more than anything in the world. That is why Yutaka doesn't want her to love him. That shows how Yutaka reacts after knowing the true

Glass is her song 4 Yutaka, in there she begs for his love since she needs nothing but him. Even tho she feels she doesn't deserve him, she still want his forgiveness because at the end of the day, she has nothing.

Both songs show how their relationship becomes after the truth is revealed

Thanks wls2948 for telling that ,its Miri feeling for yutaka .I was thinking why yutaka is saying Do not love me LOL .

Thanks i_d_h_i for the eng sub NG finally i can understand what they are saying.I have listen some song of Kpop although i don't understand them ,i can only listen to music and feel what they are singing.I listen to the soundtrack used in K drama .I have watched SKKS .I know he is good singer he has, so many sweet fans.I heard him doing rapping he was greatI listened to both the song u gave link to ,all 3 of them sang the song so well .

Hmmmmm back to drama let see how Miri react after watching HJ with YH.

Both the OST are such fabulous songs that I can listen to them over and over again. Based on the translated lyrics of the ongs, there should be further development between Miri and Yutaka. So far, it seems their feelings for each other is very superficial still. For Miri, it is definitely not love; I don't think she has any for anyone in the story right now. For Yutaka, he'll need to show that it's more than just a crush or infatuation. I hope in the upcoming episodes, their feelings for each other to grow to real love. I like MH and HJ but I am all for Yuri!!! Also, hope the writer will start to show more of Miri's good sides, such as an inner struggle from her guilt of her actions, especially to MH and lying to Yutaka.

Are there any new Yuri pictures of upcoming episodes?

Guest bluemoonlight

I haven't seen any new pics of Miri & Yuhyun, but I did come across new pics of Yuhyun (alone) and with Heejoo. They're preparing for Miri's birthday...I think this happens in ep. 7...can't wait! The story is getting better and better. I'm also a YuRi shipper and want to see more scenes with them together.

@Kdramafan1: I want them to fall for each other too, the real kind of love, not just using or the lust/crush/infatuation kind...hopefully we get to see it soon cuz we're almost half way through the drama!

I also love the new song sung by Yuchun!  It sounds so sad and touching (his voice is perfect for it)...can't wait to hear the whole song :wub:

249.jpg

250.jpg

252.jpg

251.jpg

credit: goodbyemissripleybar / shared by: JYJ3

Guest Upii_88

^ I wonder too...it looks kind of cute

those girls are the staff I believe..don't know if he's pulling a girl or a guy..but it would strange if it's a guy so I think it's a girl..could be just a staff..maybe they were teasing around or maybe he wanted them to walk faster? haha laugh.gif

Guest Upii_88

[NEWS] Park Yoochun Sings OST for Song Yoohyun in Miss Ripley

Posted on 

June 19, 2011 by jyj3Park Yoochun Sings “Miss Ripley” Theme Himself

yc02.jpg

From Song Yoohyun to Micky Yoochun for a moment. Park Yoochun gives to the viewers a song himself in the form of an OST for Miss Ripley.

Park Yoochun will himself sing the theme of Song Yoohyun, “The Empty Space for You,” in the Part 3 of the OST of Miss Ripley, the Monday-Tuesday drama from MBC in which he is acting as the second generation of the wealthy family Song Yoohyun, and aims to support the drama.

“The Empty Space for You” which Park Yoochun sings is a moody ballad that has the ardent heart for a woman and is foreseen to multiply the theatrical emotions by matching with it the voice of Park Yoochun that is also ardent.

In particular, “The Empty Space for You” is composed by Jun Haesung, who composed “That Womna” by Paek Jiyoung and “That Man” by Hyunbin, and is gathering attention. Its particularities are the emotional lyrics and the ardent melodies that rings the heart. It is planned that the “Ballad by Jun Haesung” will meet with Park Yoochun’s deeply expressive voice to gift a deep moving experience.

The affiliates of the production company relayed: “Park Yoochun will reveal wholly the heart of Song Yoohyun, the role that he is playing, through the OST of Miss Ripley. The melody that is beautiful and heartwrenching and the voice of Park Yoochun will meld well to go into the heart of the viewers.”

On the other hand, in the drama Miss Ripley, the lies of Lee Dahae are dangerously close to being revealed. The attention of the viewers is gathering to whether she will come to realize true love between Kim Seungwoo and Park Yoochun.

Translation Credit

JYJ3

The Empty Space for You” makes a better title than "Do Not Love Me." So far Yoohyun has only shown true attraction towards Miri.

It would be interesting to see how true the drama is in relation to both the songs. In "Glass," Miri is asking for that person (whether it's Yoohyun or the other guy is still unknown yet) to love her & in "The Empthy Space for You" Yoohyun is asking for her not to love him. Could this be a great expectation of what's to come? Lets hope so!!!!!

Anyway, here's the 2min preview of the song. Although it's not sing by Yoochun it's a good preview of what's to come. However, if you want to surprise yourself & hear Yoochun's verison first, then don't listen to the song yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHgn7ueg72c

Guest imogene_af

if you notice Yoochun's song has a lot of similar lyrics to Miri's GLASS. Sort of a reply. In his song he loves the girl but something compels him that they are better of not loving. Interesting.

[NEWS] “Miss Ripley” Sold to China, Japan and Taiwan in Early June at the Shanghai TV Festival

Posted on June 19, 2011 by jyj3

The Power of Park Yoochun. Success in Exporting “Miss Ripley” to China, Japan and Taiwan

The power of Park Yoochun has connected. Miss Ripley, the MBC Monday-Tuesday Mini-Series in which Park Yoochun of group JYJ is appearing, has had the success of being exported to one country to the next. Miss Ripley was sold in the 2011 Shanghai TV Festival that was held in the beginning of this month to China, Japan, and Taiwan.

Miss Ripley received the attention of foreign buyers from the planning stages because Park Yoochun who has cemented himself as a Korean Wave Star in Asia by being active as a singer was appearing. Thanks to this it opened up the opportunity to be exported at the same time that it began broadcasting domestically. An MBC affiliate revealed: “Because we entered into the contract not too long after the broadcast began, we can say that it is essentially like being pre-sold (T/N: the rights being sold before the work is made). Because Park Yoochun has a wide following in Asia by being a member of JYJ and TVXQ we could secure the contract with good conditions.”

Park Yoochun recently went to Vietnam, having received an official invitation to the Doosan Asian Dream Cup that is the first charity event of JS Foundation in which Park Jisung who is playing in the premier leagues of England serves as chairman. Park Yoochun visited Vietnam with Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu, the other members of JYJ, and showed again to be the representative Korean Wave star.

credit:jyj3

Saying something that everyone was awareoff when reading about pre-sold of Riply : MBC is getting a lot of money from selling broadcasting right of Riply. The reason it was popular due to Park Yoochun popularity (including all of the other strong cast, of course....)  through out Asia. Don;t you think that MBC should treat him n JYJ better because of that????. Could MBC appreciate Yoochun n also JYJ more????

Guest Ochibi-san

i didn't recognize lee da hae at the beginning :o she looks so different from my girl :o but i think she looks beautiful

Archived