[Drama 2011] Miss Ripley 미스 리플리

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ngthuhien149

MR Ep8 Preview:

Hoon met Hirayama , gave him 100 million to stop him from approaching Miri. Miri lied to Hoon by saying she was forced 2 be club girl in order 2 earn money 4 tuition fee,& got through the crisis of being caught lying. By Hoon's introduction, Miri made a lecture successfully in public, Miri was very happy. On the other hand, Yutaka prepared a surprise for Miri who just finished the lecture, but ...

F.天下米倉翻译by@yujini

Engtrans: Dorisdaychun

Man Myunghoon is really serious ne, now u can really see how he is going to loose everything for love.

There is one scene that I don't like and I don't think how Yuhyun/Yutaka would act..the scene with Yuhyun/Yutaka on bed after he got Miri phone number... For someone who is an adult at the age of 34 (am I right?) I don't think he will be like that. That is more like a teenage boy would do....For me it destroy the image of a very will rounder guy....just my perspective (don't get angry if you don't agree with me..)

Guest thanhdda10

There is one scene that I don't like and I don't think how Yuhyun/Yutaka would act..the scene with Yuhyun/Yutaka on bed after he got Miri phone number... For someone who is an adult at the age of 34 (am I right?) I don't think he will be like that. That is more like a teenage boy would do....For me it destroy the image of a very will rounder guy....just my perspective (don't get angry if you don't agree with me..)

I think he is playing a 26-28 year old boy not 34. But that is understandable I think love will have different affect to different people. If that is not how you feel when you got a phone number of a person who has been rejecting you for 3-4 times that doesnt mean other people should react the same as you.

Thanks ngthuhien for the translated previews.

imogine, I laughed a lot on your comment of Miri Conscience and how she could pawn the ring :lol:

On episode 8 preview, what do you think could be after the "but"

Will Yutaka see Miri with MH in an intimate position :w00t: ?????

Thanks ngthuhien for spoiler .

I am too confused what is going to happen LOL .Even i feel the same non of the character still love eachother .I can't even ship everybody's feeling is onesided.But whenever both female have scene together i root them :)

fieza1871 I didn't find his behavior like teenager .Its first time he is having feeling for some girl and he got number of that girl .I liked that scene.

apqaria

I thought it will be Yutaka who will help Miri but after reading preview its MH who help her.I don't know how this love triangle is going to form .I hope they better start showing Miri's true feeling if she has for any one of them .If i listen OST glass it definitely indicates she is going to fall for Yutaka.I hope its not too late for her to realize her own feeling.If yutaka sees Miri with MH in such intimate position ,it sounds so scary to me don't know if its happened what will happen.Yutaka didn't like Miri with MH when he saw them together what type of volcano will blast if he sees them together. "He is preparing surprise don't say he is going to propose to her too " My mind is too occupied thinking what will happen when Miri sees Yutaka and HJ and now this new "But"

I wish Chul jin can tell us what's in episode 8 he has the script :P

5frn6f.jpg

MR Ep8 Preview:

Hoon met Hirayama , gave him 100 million to stop him from approaching Miri. Miri lied to Hoon by saying she was forced 2 be club girl in order 2 earn money 4 tuition fee,& got through the crisis of being caught lying. By Hoon's introduction, Miri made a lecture successfully in public, Miri was very happy. On the other hand, Yutaka prepared a surprise for Miri who just finished the lecture, but ...

F.天下米倉翻译by@yujini

Engtrans: Dorisdaychun

Man Myunghoon is really serious ne, now u can really see how he is going to loose everything for love.

Wow- MH is seriously in over his head. MR grow a conscience and quit leading MH on! I think if you break it off with him now as gently as possible, it's still possible for you to 1) keep working where you are and 2)get in with YH and not risk MH's feelings of betrayal later!

Get out while you can!

(But yeah, it _seems_ like MR is close to being in the clear now... so there goes the excuse of self-defense- let's see what next on the YH vs. MH romance! Or do they plan on bringing in the "big Japanese boss" as further complications for MR and a plot device to force her to behave ruthlessly?)

And gah- it's Ep 8, halfway through a typical kdrama, and still no news of JH up'ing her game and becoming a more active player here? Come on JH! Ideally you'd be the good avenging angel, but failing that you can even be the evil 2nd lead female avenger... either way you need to start playing this game on YOUR own terms! :)

EDIT

Was so carried away I forgot to say a big thanks to ngthuhien149 for translating the preview! :)

Also thanks to Princess.shah for that awesome pict of Chul-jin... I think I'm having a small crush on that boy. He's actually thinking with his head rather than his hormones, and he's scrowling at MR's deception like he can _smell_ something's wrong... not to mention he's nice to HJ. What's not to like about him?

(And it would be a pity if he really were HJ's cousin, but if that were the case, if she had relatives who were pretty well-off, why would she have ended up in an orphanage? Isn't it true in Korea, like I know it is in some places in Asia, that a child whose parents die become the ward/responsibility of the extended family first and then the state only if that fails?)

EDIT2

Miguel- thanks for those picts- MH is really being portrayed to be a Good Man. Sweet to his mom, good to his subordinates and a solid "pull himself up by his shoe strings" kind of story. If security is what MR is looking for, I'd say she's struck a goldmine!

Guest imogene_af

Nothing to add to the discussion but thank you to Aya and Floralai for the AWESOME, AWESOME videos. Great use of songs.

well, maybe something to add:

So I wonder if this mysterious Director Kang who Miri owes a "job" to (we all know she has to do the flesh trade again), will come out later on in the drama. Hotel A does dealings with anyone being that it's a ... you know, hotel. I wonder if one of her customers will be coming across her in her new "image".

Guest ngthuhien149

Wow- MH is seriously in over his head. MR grow a conscience and quit leading MH on! I think if you break it off with him now as gently as possible, it's still possible for you to 1) keep working where you are and 2)get in with YH and not risk MH's feelings of betrayal later!

Get out while you can!

(But yeah, it _seems_ like MR is close to being in the clear now... so there goes the excuse of self-defense- let's see what next on the YH vs. MH romance! Or do they plan on bringing in the "big Japanese boss" as further complications for MR and a plot device to force her to behave ruthlessly?)

Miri still needs MH to help her deal with that pimp, she is wise enuff not to tell YH about it. If she tells him, even tho he helps her, the image that she has been trying to build in front of him will be gone, his feeling n trust for her will be not as good as the beginning as well. That is why she needs both. With the greed that she is having now, she will not let any of them leave. If she did what u told her, she would not be JMR n the drama would not go on :sweatingbullets:

Guest maccay

Wow the previews are becoming intense. Thanks for sharing guys. I like to think this is more of a thriller than a melodrama esp. when they add that suspense music.

Alright TGIF, i got to really sit down and rewatch Ep 5 & 6 with subs, thanks to viki subbers for their hard work.

Ep 5 & 6= MH vs. YH

As much as I enjoy watching their sweet moments it overshadowed with dread anyhow. I, too feel for the men because these were all pretense, but I also like to see her happy and she seems to enjoy these moments. This must have been her first time to actually enjoy herself surrounded by decent men who cares for her.

MR-MH

photormt.jpg

MR-YH

photoytl.jpg

photoeh.jpg

Clearly this is my OTP eh?

What about HJ and MR?

Everytime I see them, there's always this tension between them that I would cheer for one after another. They see through each other, it makes me antsy, grrrr...LDH and KHJ they're so good, I want more of them. I foresee more friction between them because of YH. Just look at their reactions when they were in that restaurant.

photoggk.jpg

Breaks my heart to see these...I even closed my eyes at some point, I cannot stand it how many times MIRi was slapped, being looked down at. But she fights back but until when?

photoxkw.jpg

And this lonely trembling moment, I can't help but feel for her. Why can't this awful past leave her alone?

photousf.jpg

The shock in MiRi's face when she got caught, the stolen diploma, who YH really is, and seeing Hirayama again!

Should we continue our drinking session imogene? :lol:

photohu.jpg

However the roller coaster ride these episodes gave us, seeing MR-YH goofing around just made me smile after all.

photoah.jpg

I enjoy watching your MV's floralai and aya-chan.

Till next time. Monday- Tuesday come ASAP.

Guest AiMango

Oh wow... ep 6 was just really tense all throughout because you keep thinking she's going to get caught... and finally at the end, bam. well from the preview, it seems like she somehow pulled off not being caught so I guess we will see..

I REALLY dont like how shes 2 timing. I feel bad for both guys - they are both naive and have fallen into her trap. Initially it was hard to figure out her true feelings vs her acting skills... but now it's pretty obvious she just wants to take advantage of everything she can. It gets interesting when she actually shares some truth of her past to them, though. Talking about the past always gets to people's feelings. I want her with YH but I dont want the ahjusshi hurt. He's a caring guy, but he had to run into the wrong girl for a second time.

The situation with HJ + MR is pretty tense as well. MR just acts normal while HJ has to drink in order to stay calm + collected. MR is basically guilt tripping her (seems to be a skill she's mastered now), along with a load of attitude whenever she doesn't feel like telling HJ anything. But I think the oppa will become an important character.. hopefully he knocks some sense into YH.

As for MR herself - I think in a way she is acting like a kid because she's being spoiled with attention and care right now. She's letting herself immerse into it, and she's been extremely lucky to pull it all off without screwing up. It's actually really amazing how it happens, and its exciting to watch. The past is the past and she's trying to move on.. but she's dug really deep in the whole, so there's no going back. she cant just start telling everyone the truth or she's screwed. I think I would be very mentally tired if I had to be MR...

Guest ngthuhien149

Ep. 7 Preview is out and you can hear Yoochun singing in the OST in the background, now I am just too hyped!!

EP.7 and Yoochun OST

I am too excited TT TT this day has come, Yoochun sings the OST for his own drama TT TT OMG :tears: I definitely buy the OST when it is out TT TT

Get out while you can!

And gah- it's Ep 8, halfway through a typical kdrama, and still no news of JH up'ing her game and becoming a more active player here? Come on JH! Ideally you'd be the good avenging angel, but failing that you can even be the evil 2nd lead female avenger... either way you need to start playing this game on YOUR own terms! :)

EDIT

Was so carried away I forgot to say a big thanks to ngthuhien149 for translating the preview! :)

Also thanks to Princess.shah for that awesome pict of Chul-jin... I think I'm having a small crush on that boy. He's actually thinking with his head rather than his hormones, and he's scrowling at MR's deception like he can _smell_ something's wrong... not to mention he's nice to HJ. What's not to like about him?

(And it would be a pity if he really were HJ's cousin, but if that were the case, if she had relatives who were pretty well-off, why would she have ended up in an orphanage? Isn't it true in Korea, like I know it is in some places in Asia, that a child whose parents die become the ward/responsibility of the extended family first and then the state only if that fails?)

EDIT2

Miguel- thanks for those picts- MH is really being portrayed to be a Good Man. Sweet to his mom, good to his subordinates and a solid "pull himself up by his shoe strings" kind of story. If security is what MR is looking for, I'd say she's struck a goldmine!

Hirayama mention abt some president ,that they are opening shop in here and they want her or something .I also thought may be in future episode they are going to show boss too or what? She still owe them money according to what he said.

Ur hormones comment made me laugh so hard LOL I sometime feel chul jin likes HJ .HJ mentioned she met him in orphange after Miri left,then how come they can be cousin?.

Upii_88 Thanks for preview link .I saw it :) Wow seems both guy have prepared something special for Miri on her Birthday. Is that Yoochun's voice in Background Song.Which song is he singing?

maccay Loved what u wrote abt MH vs YH and looking at this lovely pics are added attraction to it .

Guest ngthuhien149

Btw the song Yoochun sing in the background is "날사랑하면안돼요 - DO NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH ME"

Lyrics:

My love, only for you, only for you, only for the empty seat you left.

I don't get what your eyes are telling, I just smile with my heart beating.

I don't like to see you get hurt, I don't want to say goodbye either.

Do not fall in love with me.

Chinese tran: 天下米倉

Engtrans: dorischun

I am really excited.

However I find the lyrics contradicting. I mean he said he loved her and all then ended up telling her not to love him? Could it be loving him means her getting hurt? Or it may not be the exact trans, Korean is confusing

Judging from the preview it looks like Miri saw Yuju leaning on each other after coming back from her date with Myunghoon.

Guest Upii_88

Upii_88 Thanks for preview link .I saw it :) Wow seems both guy have prepared something special for Miri on her Birthday. Is that Yoochun's voice in Background Song.Which song is he singing?

Yes it is Yoochun's voice, seems like as ngthuhien said the song is called "Do Not Fallin Love With Me"

I can't wait until they release the full version of the song. 

Miri look so touched in the preview, weird isn't it? :lol:

Thank you Upii_88 for the links, Me too can't wait for the full song with Yuchun voice, I loved it so much when I listened to it in EP 6 and with Yuchun voice sure will be a plus :wub:

Some pictures from the news today of our two male leads KSW and Yuchun, love their interactions on and off screen :wub:

201106180940271112_1.jpg

201106180940271112_2.jpg

201106180940271112_3.jpg

201106180940271112_4.jpg

Also LDH updated her twitter with photos of her with other Miss Ripley cast saying:

"최명길 여신님과 영광스런 한컷! 그리고 너무 멋진...시아버지로 모시고픈.. ㅋㅋ 장용쌤"

(Google Translation: Choemyeonggil glorious goddess and one frame! And so nice to ... enshrined hungry father-in-law. ㅋ ㅋ jangyongssaem)

9ldpr.jpg

umejdk.jpg

credit: LDH twitter

Archived