Kim Jung Hwa 김정화

Guest Hiatus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope her new movie will be better than spy girl, i did´n t like it too much, but she was pretty as usually.

Let's remember the past, some old pictures from the music video Destiny with Kim Rae Won:

Thanks *__*

Does anyone has this MV? wann watch it ><

Guest Airine Pratama

hi cleown ... may i know where are you come from?

and i watched SNOW WHITE yesterday ... i bought it even the subtitles is just sucks so bad!!!

i bought it just for Junghwa ...

her acting is so good ... and she's so pretty there even with the hair and glasses ^^

Guest Airine Pratama

the movie?

ahhhh i don't know what is she doing right now ... this wait kills me ... btw i watched Snow White few weeks ago so yeah ... enjoy old stuffs before the new is coming ...

Guest anyenyenu

heya i havent been here for the longest time! i have not been doing my junghwa homework lately (LOL) because i am sooo busy in school. and because i have been researching about this upcoming group. so yeah i changed focus. but it doesnt mean i dont like junghwa now. i still do. in fact i have a copy of spy girl now (but i havent watched the whole of it because im so busy. you know the first part where kong yu raises junghwa's picture from his wallet? that made me go "AWWWWWWWW" hehe) but im afraid i cant bring in the latest news now.

her sidus site has links now. i tried them before, they didnt work for me. maybe it's working now. ;)

i wish they would show her dramas in the philippines. the dramas here now are sucky (except jewel in the palace, which i heard is really patronized by many). oh please i miss her so much!!!!

Guest anyenyenu

oh and i found this. there is a set of these pics in cyworld but this pic of junghwa and this girl, i think ive never seen this before. before i thought the girl was her sister. honestly i really dont know who the girl is.

th_da64c_jung.jpg

oh and did you know junghwa left a message for us fans during the new year?

kinjunghwamessage1ao.th.jpg

i cant understand it though.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

and a gif for ya! 80001489e00000fb37yd.gif

i suck at this now. i dont know the latest news about her unlike before.

Guest Airine Pratama

pretty GIF !!!

i can't understand her message ... btw today SIDUS stars show up on a protest act against the screen quota law ...

too bad Junghwa wasn't there ...

Archived