Kim Jung Hwa 김정화

Guest Hiatus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anyenyenu

im so bored. i dont surf about her anymore. wish she would release something soon. or else.. i dont know. im really starting to lose my patience. i still like her though but it's just that i really wish something happens to her career this year or next year.

try these video links. i dont know if they work

mms://yejun13.cafe24.com/yejun13/yejun/20050605.wmv

mms://yejun13.cafe24.com/yejun13/yejun/20050522.wmv

i dont even know what these videos are!

and i think this a dongwon-junghwa site. see if it's active.

http://gsoproject.com/

cafe daum, junghwakiss and cyworld have become quiet too.

im not active in the english board either. i cant open it. and im not worried about that. the board has been so quiet. even though the fans are very supportive, if she has no projects, then sooner or later they will lose interest.

i guess it's junghwa's manager's fault why her career is failing. there's no continuous exposure for her. oh well. that's life.

if anything happens, i can assure you im still keeping my kim jung hwa project and my photo album at http://skyllo.fotopic.net. it's not yet complete but it's already up.

tsk tsk tsk junghwa. where are you?

Guest Airine Pratama

im so bored. i dont surf about her anymore. wish she would release something soon. or else.. i dont know. im really starting to lose my patience. i still like her though but it's just that i really wish something happens to her career this year or next year.

try these video links. i dont know if they work

mms://yejun13.cafe24.com/yejun13/yejun/20050605.wmv

mms://yejun13.cafe24.com/yejun13/yejun/20050522.wmv

i dont even know what these videos are!

and i think this a dongwon-junghwa site. see if it's active.

http://gsoproject.com/

cafe daum, junghwakiss and cyworld have become quiet too.

im not active in the english board either. i cant open it. and im not worried about that. the board has been so quiet. even though the fans are very supportive, if she has no projects, then sooner or later they will lose interest.

i guess it's junghwa's manager's fault why her career is failing. there's no continuous exposure for her. oh well. that's life.

if anything happens, i can assure you im still keeping my kim jung hwa project and my photo album at http://skyllo.fotopic.net. it's not yet complete but it's already up.

tsk tsk tsk junghwa. where are you?

ah the site of dongwon and junghwa is in korean ...

yeah i think sidus need to give her something to do ... but not just something ordinary ... i need something that will bring her into her stardom ...

i still like her too but we can't discuss anything here if she do not do anything ...

i will just wait and hope ...

I read time ago that she was going to concentrate on her study, maybe she's doing that now, but i'm not really sure because it was written in korean.

Sooner or later we'll have news about her, i'm sure...

Guest anyenyenu

yes there's nothing left to talk about at this point. it's sad.

can you believe it? her daum cafe is not active? and her cyworld, no new pictures!

she was really famous back in 2002. and now she has lost her luster. grrr. im really mad at this.

Guest now_won

Is she a former model??? She has such nice sharp features...wonders if she had any plastic surgery done?? ;)

anyway..regardless..she is really a beauty and an underrated one too...

Guest Airine Pratama

Is she a former model??? She has such nice sharp features...wonders if she had any plastic surgery done?? ;)

anyway..regardless..she is really a beauty and an underrated one too...

i believe she didn't do any surgery coz her face looks just the same to me ...

yes there's nothing left to talk about at this point. it's sad.

can you believe it? her daum cafe is not active? and her cyworld, no new pictures!

she was really famous back in 2002. and now she has lost her luster. grrr. im really mad at this. the next thing i could hope for is for a filipino channel to feature one of her dramas.

yeah must be because of nonstop right?

i remember it coz at that time i saw her pics all around soompi ...

too bad her management do not take advantage of the popularity and let her take a good role at some drama or movie ... for me, blame DREAM FACTORY !!!! none of their actresses now (Chae Rim or Park Shin Hye) is popular in Korea or increase their popularity (Chae Rim was extremely popular because of All About Eve and Park Shin Hye for Stairway to Heaven) ...

if at that time Junghwa already with SIDUS HQ maybe she will be a more popular actress with great workd now ...

she really need an extremely good project coz no matter how good the actor/actress is if they do not take a good project to do their talent is useless, it won't take them to stardom ... the talent need a media to show the audience how good they are ...

Guest renni72

Though she is not active now, let's still keep this thread active....I too think she is under rated.....she acts well and is pretty but why isn't she getting roles????

Guest Airine Pratama

^ yeah ... i wonder too ... really she should get better roles ... with a great role and a great production team she will be success i believe ...

Guest Airine Pratama

Actually i though about this too ... since i know Go Hyun Jung had 10 years off from the entertainment world before she back to act in Spring Days ...

I just though what if one of my favourite will take a break for a long time too ... Must be bored!

I hope Junghwa unnie will be back soon ...

I'll still be her fan ... It's just about time ... But i hope it won't take too long ...

Wah, I miss her so much. I haven't seen her on tv, commercials or anything. It just seem as if she disappeared out of no where. Good thing I saved her old kdrama series on disc or else I can't watch her and Kang Dong Won together.

I mean if she's studying, at least let us have some news with what she is going to do afterwards...

Guest Airine Pratama

^ you're right ... this situation will be better if she at least do a CF or join some show ... hmm ... just to let us hear something about her ...

but maybe she just want to concentrate to her study ...

we will still support her ... after all this time ... we will see her again ... and she will shine soon ... just hope SIDUS treat her good ...

Guest babietinhyeu

i was wondering does anybody have clips or caps of her in glass slipper with the guy she is pair up with. I would fast forward just to see them together hehehe they were so cute together.

Guest Airine Pratama

^ woah .. that is rare ... i think Skyllo has those pics ... coz i remember she posted them at the old soompi ...

i don't have them ...

Guest Airine Pratama

^ angie i visit your link ... wow! it makes me want to watch Glass Shoes only for them both ...

btw i was watch Glass Shoes only for them too ...

Guest Airine Pratama

there is news in the cafe, but i cant seem to understand it. my friend (who told me about that) cant read it either

ooo really?

i want to know it ... oh my god ... i think you can post them here ... just in case maybe anyone here know korean?

Archived