Kim Jung Hwa 김정화

Guest Hiatus

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

yeah i miss her too..im not even sure when are they gonna show her new movie....i hope we could see her in a drama soon....

If ever she's gonna do a movie/drama who would you like to be paired up with her?..

i say...either, song seung heun, won bin, jo in sung, or kang dong won..again! :D

Guest devylann

i think first time i saw her was in glass slippers/shoes...omg!! thought she was hilarious~!! i love her!!! she's sooo cute!! i think as u watch her...she gets prettier and prettier!!! and she's not soooo girlly either!! she can play it real tuff!!! :D didn't really like her in "snow white" but she was okie in "1%" . i do think she's underrated!! she's soo good!!! i hope she gets more roles!! i wanna see her....

i hope to see more of her...maybe in a drama?..hopefully they would pick her to be Eric Mun's leading lady in his new soap, "Sweet Guy"! that would be cute!

i agree!! i think she and ERIC would be cute together!!! how about her being a tomboy and they're like best friends...maybe that storyline is too overdone. but anyways...doesn't matter what story as long as they do one!!!! :D

^^thanks! i like it!

if i have the time i'll try to make one too...though im kinda short in artistic abilities but i'll try my best! :D

about eric and jung hwa..i think they'll look cute together, im not sure if eric is still gonna do "Sweet Guy" (drama) or who'll he be paired up with if he did...

i hope they'll pair jung hwa with song seung hoon!..i heard he's doing a new drama! :D..that would be awesome!

Guest 2morroismyblu3sky

^ ^ it'll be a really big break for her to be paired up with song seung hoon...hope they'll pick her...

*or be paired up with eric, it would be nice...or anyone...her face is flexible anyway...she'll look good with anyone

haven't heard any news about her...

^^yup i agree she'll look good with anyone! :D

she've been paired up with or worked with kang dong won (1%), jo han sun (nonstop), gong yoo (spy girl), jo in sung (cellphone CF), kwon sang woo (Maru CF), etc...

and she looked good together with each one of them!..especially kang dong won!..(i know im biased!) :P...so im hoping that jung hwa will get the opportunity to work with eric, song seung hoon, won bin or even jang dong gun!...that would be AWESOME!!! :D

Guest Airine Pratama

she's too quiet ... i hope she will be more aggressive about her career, i miss her too. it's been years now T_T almost 2 years.

Guest 2morroismyblu3sky

^^ i agree.

looks like all of us miss her. =(

i miss her so much i made another artwork...(not that pretty but it's fun)

mwol_copy.jpg

this one i made about a year ago...

kjhkdw_copy_1.jpg

this last one ... i made few months ago. i thought she'd look good with lee dong wook...hehe...

ldwkjh_copy.jpg

anyways, before i forget....

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

^^Great artworks!...hmmm...lee dong wook?..i haven't considered that, but they do kinda look good together!..im kinda biased with kang dong won, because i really LOVE their chemistry on 1% of anything! :D..but hey like i said, she would looh good with anyone! ;)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TOO!

WE MISS KIM JUNG HWA!!!

Archived