Kim Jung Hwa 김정화

Guest Hiatus

^ Yeah, she didn't take may project too ... I like 1 % of Anything and Snow White ...

But she really is my favourite ...

I first noticed her in Glass Slippers (sister of SJS), then in Into The Sun (sister of KSW). She was just a supporting actress. This drama is the 1st that I saw her in a leading role & I think she has chemistry with KDW.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I will have to update the first thread for her profile thanks to ... I forgot who wrote a profiel on kim jng hwa I will use it if you don't mind =]

I guess I will have to update the first thread for her profile thanks to ... I forgot who wrote a profiel on kim jng hwa I will use it if you don't mind =]

Guest anyenyenu

oh sorry i have no access to internet for a long time. anyway there are new pictures in her cyworld. there are also nice pictures in the junghwakiss board.

i havent updated the english junghwakiss board. i might remove it since i would not be able to handle it anymore. :( im not gettig any younger. im off to work soon.

Guest Airine Pratama

^ Skyllo ... please post up those new pictures here ^^ ...

I don't know how to deal with pop-up blockers ...

I can't open her cyworld anymore T_T ...

I need new pictures ...

Thanks ...

Is it me? Hehehe yeah it's OK ... Of course :D

Thanks Hiatus ...

Guest Airine Pratama

credit : Junghwakiss.net

1127976250_0.jpg

1127976250_1.jpg

1127976250_2.jpg

1127976250_3.jpg

1127976250_4.jpg

1127976251_5.jpg

1127976251_6.jpg

1127976251_7.jpg

1127976251_8.jpg

Ohhhhh ... Junghwa unnie ... where are you these days?

It's been a year since Three Leaf Clover ...

Why don't Sidus HQ give her a project ...

Ahhhh ... Keep Patient! Keep Patient!

If not a movie or drama ... at least a CF or MV?

She rarely in MVs right now ...

Guest aki_wagi

hi!!!.......uuuuuhhhhh... :P:P .....she's so pretty!!!! i didn't watch yet snow white....can i know who's get Kim Jung Hwa...?? Lee Wan??

Guest Airine Pratama

Skyllo i can't open Junghwakiss English Board ...

Is there any problem with the site or is it just me?

BTW, keep patient everyone ^^ ... yeah i know this is soooo lonngggg !!!!!

Hope to hear something soon ...

She is really cute. Unfortunately she isn't so famous like Kim Tae-Hee (I like Tae-Hee, but Jung-Hwa is so much prettier >_<). She acts so well in "Snow White" - almost unbelievable that she acts an ugly naive girl at the beginning of the drama. She matched with the actor of Jin-Woo more than with Lee Wan (Sun-Woo) oô

Guest Airine Pratama

She is really cute. Unfortunately she isn't so famous like Kim Tae-Hee (I like Tae-Hee, but Jung-Hwa is so much prettier >_<). She acts so well in "Snow White" - almost unbelievable that she acts an ugly naive girl at the beginning of the drama. She matched with the actor of Jin-Woo more than with Lee Wan (Sun-Woo) oô

yeah you're right ... so underrated ...

i don't know why there is no news on her at all ...

can't say more than this but ... i hope something will come up soon ...

i like junghwa unni the best too ...

Guest renni72

still no news on her. i heard she had a hard time speaking english in singapore.

Oh, when was she in Singapore and why was she here? She is one of my fav actresses too...

Guest aki_wagi

i agree with you cleown!!! i mean, i like tae hee too...but i think jung hwa deserves to be as well known as tae hee...the 1st time when i saw her, i immediately falls in love with her...she's pretty n talented actress!!!she's definetely one of my fav actress on my list!!! :D:D

Guest anyenyenu

she was in singapore because of a photo shoot for wedding 21 magazine. and she stayed there for a couple of days. she had a hard time speaking english.

now i figured she resumed to studying since nothing much is happening to her cyworld.

Archived