Kim Jung Hwa 김정화

Guest Hiatus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anyenyenu

Does anyone else think she looks like a man? A pretty man's face on a stick figure? Lol.. (Ok, I think I'm gonna get yelled at..)

it's alright. it has actually been an old issue. i really dont see the man face at all. maybe because i have been very familiar with her face since 2003. so yeah i really dont see it.

she's really thin. her waist is thin. everything about her is thin. but i really dont see her as a man. just ma opinion though

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

airine, where is she? can you post a pic???

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anyenyenu

wwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

junghwa's taste sweet love will be airing in the philippines!!!!

it starts this coming monday march 6!!!!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Guest presweet

hi, i was wondering if anyone knows if this MV is based on a drama or not?

it has jung hwa in it and i'm just asking for a friend. if anyone knows the title of the MV or if it's a drama please reply :) thank u

Guest insideMYheart

it has jung hwa in it and i'm just asking for a friend. if anyone knows the title of the MV or if it's a drama please reply :) thank u

I'm pretty sure this is not based on any drama.

Guest Airine Pratama

all i know that she's doing a movie ... news about this was posted in few pages back ... i don't know how's the movie ... is it still filming or what????

no news at all ...

Guest anyenyenu

sorry i have been away for a very long time... been very busy..

oh yes snow white is very funny now that i can fully understand it since it's dubbed in filipino. i dont mind, because my copy is subtitled in poor english. "good elephant" "horse love" what da??

she has a movie. there were pics out in the junghwakiss site. and she's in a stage play right now!

wow our junghwa is in theatre...

rehearsal: http://kr.blog.yahoo.com/junghwa_kiss

curtain call: http://www.junghwakiss.net/bbs/read.php?tid=2295&fpage=1 (you need to be registered to view the pics)

about the pic, it came from the inki gayo show.

about the youtube video, it's that music video where junghwa had to wear a geisha costume. it's really a sad music video.

Guest Airine Pratama

Yeah that was the same movie we talked before right? Savage Night?

Stage Play? What do you mean? ... She's acting on theatre?

So she do both movie and theatre now?

Guest starfall

LOL I wasn't very interested in knowing about the story itself because I thought that KJH's really pretty. I didn't know that it was her right awaay, but I she looked really familiar. And it her<3 One of my [few] favorite korean actresses. <333

Guest anyenyenu

Yeah that was the same movie we talked before right? Savage Night?

Stage Play? What do you mean? ... She's acting on theatre?

So she do both movie and theatre now?

yeah. theatre play.

she rehearsed already. i dont know though if the play was finished or still ongoing

Guest millie0305

i adore Kim Jung Hwa too. Hands down the prettiest actress with so much charisma! I like her because she seems like she has SUBSTANCE. Many of the published articles i have read said that she hates stereotypical female roles that are rampant in korean movies/dramas and how she strives to get roles that show women as strong and cool characters. she also said she doesn't like weak roles where women just look pretty and cry all day. good for her! i hope she gets the career she is working for because she is defintely more than just a dumb pretty face. i love this girl... :)

Guest oneill

Hello Im a KimJunghwa Fan... anybody has links to her series or nonstop 3? coz i really like nonstop 3

Can someone pls help me. I dont know how to do these clubbox things. Thanks ^______^

Guest k_fanatic

hi, i'm not new but hardly post.

found this on youtube. I think this is only baddy role she had.

Enjoy. I dun understand korean but it's a beautiful song.

Edited: OOPsss.ss....just realised someone has posted. dun have the habit to read every single comments...guess i have to start soon

cut and paste from a youtube comment. HTH

이승환 - "그대가 그대를"

Lee Seung Hwan - "Geudehgah geudehreul"

Starring: 김정화 [Kim JungHwa] as the female lead.

The two male leads are not as famous and there is not much about them: 김희남 [Kim HeeNam], 김하간 [Kim HaGan], and 정호영 [Jung HoYoung] are names that have surfaced but I'm not sure which is which. The female lead is pretty famous and you can find stuff about her if you copy paste the korean name into Google.

Archived