[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest frannyfel

fr. SSH DC1506854_749000411788481_3152818945032558
https://www.facebook.com/seungheonplanet/photos/a.236550389700155.60259.235912969763897/749000411788481/?typ

Guest frannyfel

SSH Twitter update 
@movie_n_NEW: #인간중독 대전 시사회 반응 진심 뜨거웠습니다~~!! 오늘밤을 잊지 못할거에요^^ 여러분들의 열화와 같은 응원에 힘입어 넘치는 기운으로 다음주 개봉까지 달려갈게요!! bing translation haha at least we have an idea what he's saying ... "@ movie_n_NEW It was really hot #인간중독 wars premiere reaction:~~!! I'll never forget tonight ^^ and cheer like you owing to depleted of energetic aura as next week I'll run up to be released!! "We are focusing on Ting!!
Embedded image permalink

@movie_n_NEW: #인간중독 대전 시사회 반응 진심 뜨거웠습니다~~!! 오늘밤을 잊지 못할거에요^^ 여러분들의 열화와 같은 응원에 힘입어 넘치는 기운으로 다음주 개봉까지 달려갈게요!! pic.twitter.com/LxA5gNUYOp”홧팅!!

— Song SeungHeon (송승헌) (@SongSH)

May 8, 2014

Guest frannyfel

Probably a chalenge he had to do ,however this fan will be afraid of water touching her body for a very... very.... oh did i say very...very long time ha! image
fb

Guest JoanneA

@frannyfel, thanks so much for all the latest updates!!  Though there is no subs in "Radio King" I truly enjoyed the show......SSH was relaxed and, in fact, considered quite chatty on the show.  He was really funny when he could not bear to look back at his old drama "3 men 3 women" ,putting up his hand gesture of "to hammer the tv up" .........but he can recall a scene in that drama where he was being naughty, driving "his teacher" out of the class with "Batman" ...hahaha....image
Indeed it is very sweet and honest of him to acknowledge during the show that he don't deserve the Daesang Award in Yr 2008.....which I do agree. "East of Eden" is definitely a good drama whereby he works real hard on it but not to the extent of having that grand award, .......ohhh.....but the lady lead in that drama was pretty raw but still much better than the lady lead in "When a Man Loves". 

It has been so long and finally we get to see SSH on Guerrilla date! Isn't the fans/spectators are just awesome........heeheehee.......and SSH assistant has to "help out in controlling the crowd".....hmmmm.........a real multi-task man (remembered he also acted out a small role in Dr Jin as an Imperial guard)
Just look at the mall's celing.........all lighted up with SSH images........kudos....image

and its a real thrill to see this scene ......I mean he can have such a "command" over all these people ( be it fans/shoppers)  at the mall to pave out a such path for him....... simply awesome!!

Guest frannyfel

10153953_749257098429479_319776763186973
http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201405091034391111&ext=da

10253818_749244298430759_605780917465950
http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/251565

Guest frannyfel

Cinema  21 (No 954 20140513-0520) (Cover)http://www.cine21.com/news/mag_index/ind_serial/954
1620990_749262958428893_7310325508417555
cr: SeungHeon Planet/fb

Guest JoanneA

SSH is definitely going to get a call from his mum again......if she gets to see the below 1st image.......hahaha....!!

10153953_749257098429479_319776763186973

Guest nana81

SSH is definitely going to get a call from his mum again......if she gets to see the below 1st image.......hahaha....!!

@JoanneA what happen with the 1st image i so curious b'cos i see in that picture the bald men flirtatious glances to SSH... is that baldness a gay? i'm sorry i don't know name's of that guy

Guest frannyfel

so many ..just click the youtube sign and it will take you to youtube and you'll see more short fancam clips 

Guest JoanneA

@nana81,  his name is Hong Seok Cheon and he is gay (known publicly). Apparently once during a program he mentioned that he likes SSH and named him being his ideal boyfriend.  So one fine day SSH got a call from his mom, wanting him to make a trip home and confronted him moodily with "are you? why did HSC said he likes u??" Later on it was realised that neighbours were questioning her (along the line) whether SSH is a gay since HSC likes him, and thats why he is not getting married......... :)) :)) :))

Guest nana81

ohh noooo .. if SSH same like HSC i'will stop to be his fan,. in the some moment i saw too SSH and HSC taking pict together and if i'm not wrong when LBH married they also have together.. sometime i curious too about SSH.
@joanneA thank you for the explain i hope our worried about SSH is not truth

Archived