Guest cofioca

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest frannyfel

Song Seung Hun of ‘Obsessed’ canceled all his schedule

Entertainment 2014-04-23 22:54

9342_1.jpg
Official events are canceled these days because of ‘Sewol’. Event of ‘Obsessed’ is also canceled. Staffs said “We won’t hold any official event. We felt really sorry for the disaster. We want to participate in lament. We hope they can be back safely. We won’t do any special things to promote our movie until early May. We will resume it from May 7. It is the story of love scandal of army in 1969. Song Seung Hun, On Joo Wan, Jo You Jung, and Lim Jiyeon will be made appearance. 
http://m.innolife.com/innonewsviewdirect.html?id=9342

Guest frannyfel

@nana81 what o do when i post video ....firstly,  copy the URL link and post it here in the comment box .secondly, Highlighted the  link 
And thirdly , when you highlight the link, click the Remove Hyperlink---the remove hyperlonk diagram is up top to the right corner of your comment box, if you dont know which diagram it is , just point your mouse on each diagram that is to the right corner (dont click haha ) just point until you see info comes up that tells you which one it is , then you Click and post  ( remember you have to highlight the link first like what i explain up top ) Oh my ...hope my explanation didn't confuse you  :)

Guest frannyfel

Obsessed full preview... viewers discretion is advised 

what did i see there...ok brain we at work right now mmmm
new-york-frustrated-gif.gif?w=640

Guest nana81

http://youtu.be/cBvljssT8f8 sorry guys repost the video, i just practice

@frannyfel thank you dear i can do that now

btw one more question.. why only the video and than how to post the link X_X

Guest frannyfel

@nana81  You can also post the link without the video showing , all you have to do is just copy and paste the link here only, you don't have to highlight and all that 
Also you can get the link even though the vodeo shows here , what you can to do is ---when you play the video here you'll see youtube at the bottom right corner of the video, just click the word youtube and it will take you to the link..

Guest nana81

http://en.channel.pandora.tv/channel/video.ptv?c1=01&ch_userid=startoday&prgid=50389382&ref=da

@frannyfell for tag the link i must clik the paste and text diagram first and copaste the link from other side than submit ... thank you franny for the explanation i can do that now :)

Guest frannyfel

JSTV Take you to see the stars: SSH-KSW will be telecast on 2.5.2014 at 10:00PM
JSTV Take you to see the stars Preview (2.5.2014)

cr: trulyseungheon 

Guest frannyfel

Google translate
"Human poisoning" Song Seung hand in fashion photo shoot director                           
Song Seung Heon and Jinda You director
Movie "human poisoning" starring Song Seung Heon and Jinda You new director took a group photo.
"Human poisoning" (Directed by Jintai You make Iron Package) in the final stages of the Vietnam war in 1969 is the story of a secret love story between men and women dangerous place in the army with strict discipline and hierarchical relationships inside.
Song Seung Heon and 金大佑 director before the movie released, again co-shot fashion magazine "BAZAAR" pictorial. Song Seung Hun wearing all black with a perfect mix all white, showing a man's true heritage and style. Sometimes exposed lean muscle and body make people look very handsome image of "human poisoning" in this elite officers. Jintai You Directed gentle demeanor striking force there, and Song Seung very perfect cooperation.
Song Seung Heon opportunity comes to choosing the movie, "The most important thing is that I am the director trust, so I chose this work, I deeply felt the film had to work together with the director, making movies is really interesting."
Jintai You talked about the director's first impression of Song Seung Hun, "and Song Seung first meeting, immediately thought of the script the first chapter description of the hero, is his aquiline nose, lips seem a little stubborn if a real soldier, but a bit melancholy. "film will be released May 15. Yang Zhiyuan / text Copyright Korea Star prohibited reproduced
http://www.koreastardaily.com/sc/news/41245

Guest frannyfel

Google translate
"Tv report" [JTBC' witch hunt ': Song Seung Heon will engage in 1.2 videos] actor Song Seung Heon as guests appeared in JTBC19 # witch hunt ban talk shows. ssh starred in the show program aired in mid-May
JTBC 'witch hunt' side, "Song Seung Hun, recording all the parts involved in 1300 ... now in progress"
20140118_1390023802_81252300_1.jpg?13987
[TV Report = hwangjiyoung News] JTBC 19 Friday talk show actor Song Seung Heon witch hunt went on as a guest.
TV Report on the 29th JTBC official "Song Seung Heon afternoon witch hunt joined the recording," he announced. 'Witch hunt', but the recording is in progress on Monday, May 5 next week to consider a pre-recorded holiday was known to pull one.
Song Seung Heon is a 'witch hunt' Corner attended both Part 1 and Part 2. GNP per unit, Sung Shi Kyung, and there will heojiung the 'green light kyeojwo'. The second part 'kkeojwo green light' to gwakjeong with one part of the MC, Soo, hongseokcheon this movie.
Starring Song Seung Heon 'witch hunt' plan was the airdate sometime in May. No. years gyeolbang a disaster for the last two consecutive weeks 'witch hunt' from May 2 to resume broadcasting again.
Meanwhile, Song Seung movie 'human poisoning ahead of premiere. 'Human poisoning chidalah his way to the final in 1969 the Vietnam War, the strict hierarchy of the group and knit the article in relation to the going down of the secretive and unconventional love story of a man and woman painted. Song Seung Heon, imjiyeon, joyeojeong, onjuwan, yuhaejin, um gu, in the garden, jeonhyejin, including the addition gimhyena and "rotating room" "Forbidden Quest" which created the director gimdaewoo took the megaphone. Coming May 15 opening.
http://m.tvreport.co.kr/view.php?m1=1&idx=495286

Guest frannyfel

Song Seung Hun to make a rare variety show appearance on 'Witch Hunt'song-seung-hun_1398770479_af_org.jpg
Actor Song Seung Hun will be making a rare variety-talk show appearance on JTBC's hit program 'Witch Hunt'!
He'll be engaging in 19+ talk with Shin Dong Yup, Sung Si Kyung, and Heo Ji Woong for the 'Turn on the green light' segment as well as the 'Turn off the green light' corner with the addition of columnist Kwak Jung Eun, model Han Hye Jin, and Hong Suk Chun.
This is Song Seung Hun's first appearance on a variety show since SBS' 'Two Man Show' in 2001. The Hallyu actor has made a name for himself through dramas and films, so viewers are looking forward to what he'll bring to the talk show.
Stay tuned for this special episode of 'Witch Hunt' on May 15 KST!http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/song-seung-hun-to-make-a-rare-variety-show-appearance-on-witch-hunt

Guest frannyfel

Kim Tae Hee is nominated for “Female Popularity Award” at the 50th Baeksang Arts Awards 2014kimtaehee_23.jpghttp://isplus.live.joins.com/100sang/Candidate/c_sub1.aspx?tp=1&nr=50&pidx=1718

Nominees announced for Baeksang Arts AwardsTELEVISION CATEGORY
Actress Popularity Award Nominees
Ha Ji-won (Empress Ki)Kim Ji-soo (A Warm Word)Jeon Ji-hyun (You From Another Star)Go Hyun-jung (Queen’s Classroom)Lee Bo-young (I Hear Your Voice)Kang So-ra (Ugly Alert)Yoon-ah (Prime Minister and I)Sohn Ye-jin (Shark)Park Ha-sun (Three Days)Moon Chae-won (Good Doctor)Da-som (Melody of Love)Hwang Jung-eum (Secret)Kim Tae-hee (Jang Ok-jung, Live For Love)Choi Ji-woo (Suspicious Housekeeper)Gong Hyo-jin (Master’s Sun)Lee Yeon-hee (Miss Korea)Go Ara (Answer Me 1994)Yoon Eun-hye (Mi-rae’s Choice)Shin Se-kyung (When a Man Loves)Bae Suzy (Gu Family Book)Park Shin-hye (Heirs)Do-hee (Answer Me 1994)Kim Hye-soo (God of the office)
go to link for more infohttp://www.dramabeans.com/2014/04/nominees-announced-for-baeksang-arts-awards/

Guest Lucky123

@ Franny, thank you so much for updating the news and pictures of HeonHee. Really like the pictures from the Star 1, and how he wanted the theme of the photo shoot "The Oppa from next door". Does it remind you what KTH once said SSH is just like the Oppa from next door.  What is this? Brushing his teeth. The facial expression of the first picture, give me the feeling that "Do I have to do that" and the second one is "O.K. I'll settle for this one" Just wonder who's idea was that to have him brushing his teeth. What do you think? Franny by any chance you have the picture from MP, in the villa, KTH had the tooth brush in her mouth. If you have it, can you put them together and post it.  I also remembered last summer KTH had posted a picture with her brushed her teeth on her Me2day.image

Guest frannyfel

@lucky123 ...  shall we guess ! 
Kim Tae Hee added more pictures titled, "Various expressions for a toothpaste commercial".

image :)10168115_744232765598579_111880979563134;)

Guest JoanneA

@frannyfel, wow......it will be interesting to watch SSH on a variety show again, something to look forward to. Guess he agreed to appear on the show is due mainly of his friendship with Shin Dong Yup, which started in the early days of the drama "3 men 3 women". @Lucky123, definitely agreed that this batch of Star 1 photos are awesome and so casually shot that anyone can easily relate to SSH. Oh...talking about MP the scene at the villa....can still clearly recall the "behind the screen shooting" whereby HeonHee were both happily hitting out each other with the cushions..........a memorable lovable drama that brings smiles and lighten one's heart! 

Guest frannyfel

@JoanneA  yes very interesting to see ssh on a variety show also do you have any idea what type of activity they normally do on that variety show ? i would like to know---which would give me a general idea what type of things ssh will do, i should think they will also ask questions about his upcoming movie as well ...
1480706_745161245505731_8245532039969609http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=495551

Archived