[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest cutedorkable

*squeals* I just saw the trailer for this drama and i can't wait! So excited..

Love these action romances. ^^

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

uh waiting for CH's premiere is making me crazy :crazy:

its killing me.

I hope the eng subs will come out sooner, cant wait

for another more day to watch it.

Guest pallycute

City Hunter Photo Still

They will tease us till the last minute, huh?(I mean the production team :D)

I think they give us many spoiler with their photo/news/video update.

304654100.gif

304653667.gif

304654195.gif

source: StarhausM

Lee Min Ho Masters the Art of Seduction

Actor Lee Min Ho mastered the art of seduction for his upcoming drama “City Hunter” along with the art of gun fighting, tree climbing, martial arts, and a Ph.D degree from MIT. Recently released photos reveal the Blue House National Communications’ agent Lee Yoon Sung (Lee Min Ho) getting cozy with neither Kim Nana (Park Min Young),his to-be love interest, nor Choi Da Hae (Goo Hara), the President’s daughter who has a huge crush on him, but with a mysterious unknown woman (Min Young Won).

In the photos, the two are at a club drinking and “enjoying” each other’s company. Lee Min Ho manages to pull Min Hee’s (Min Young Won) heartstrings with his at-times indifferent and unresponsive attitude as she tries to get more intimate with him. His character, Lee Yoon Sung, is said to be quite the womanizer with enough skills in seducing women to rival Casanova.

While he’s probably mixing work with pleasure, it is said that Lee Yoon Sung only wooed Min Hee as part of his undercover mission. Actress Min Young Won is most known for her character in “Boys Before Flowers.” She played Lee Mi Sook who was part of the JinSunMi gang who went out of their ways to make Jandi’s (Gu Hye Sun) life miserable. She was asked by director Jin Hyuk to guest star in “City Hunter.” The two have worked together in “Brilliant Legacy” where she played Han Hyo Joo’s BFF. Last year, she received much media attention after receiving a proposal from a Dubai prince.

Representatives of SSD stated, “Lee Min Ho melted the hearts of our female crew with his art of seduction. They’ve nicknamed him Casahunter saying he surpasses Casanova’s skills in seducing women.”

“City Hunter” is based on the best-selling Japanese manga by Hojo Tsukasa and also stars Lee Joon Hyuk, Goo Hara, and Hwang Sun Hee. It will air its pilot episode this coming Wednesday, May 25th.

translated by Hotshotlover30@soompi

Annyeong~~

Sharing BTS pics that i found on dc..Hopefully not repost :rolleyes:

13060563332011052218264.jpg

m9cke.jpg

^^ I love the car; Hyundai Veloster! I saw many of it with different color when i was on vacation in Korea last week..Gosh, gorgeous car for gorgeous Minho :wub:

277835591.jpg

^^ And this pic can make me faint! :w00t:

Lee Min-ho's 'hunter look'

20110522092208979a40927.jpg

"City Hunter" Lee Min-ho has attention focused on his 8 different 'hunter looks'.

Lee Min-ho has the role of MIT doctorate Lee Yoon-seong, a Blue House National Communications Team agent in the SBS drama "City Hunter" coming this 25th. He is bright, optimistic and friendly, fights for justice but secretly fights with loneliness.

As much as it is an ambivalent character, Lee Min-ho is engaged in the drama like no other. Along with various actions and deep inner character performances, he is also taking concern to his chic fashion style in the drama.

Lee Min-ho displays enchanting 'hunter looks' in the drama. His long limbs and similar 'hunter looks' have netizen's focused on him.

He has been debating with stylists and the production staff to be able to perfectly express the "City Hunter" through fashion and managed to come up with the 'hunter look' after a long time of discussion.

Amongst the 8 different 'hunter looks', they look dandy and sharp. Simple but sophisticated long jacket and loose T-shirt, and the basic pants express a neat and stylish atmosphere. Those looking serious due to its neat style were given highlights with pink and red. Silky outfits were also matched with metallic buttons and spangle looks.

Also, to express the complicated character more symbolically, he created an unbalanced hair style. A slightly wavy 'bling perm' and diagonally cut bang is fit right in with the ambivalent character.

The monotone, simple but stylish City Hunter look blends in well with Lee Min-ho's hair style and pointy nose as well as his sharp eyes and expressions.

Lee Min-ho's stylist says, "rather than just leading the trend, we thought it more important to capture a concept that fits right in with the character. Lee Min-ho's "City Hunter" looks have been created through a long term of concentration and analyzing so hopefully, it can fully express Lee Yoon-seong".

"City Hunter" is coming this 25th.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110522n01870 (Korean)

credit: HanCinema

Guest webby

City Hunter Photo Still

They will tease us till the last minute, huh?(I mean the production team :D)

I think they give us many spoiler with their photo/news/video update.

source: StarhausM

Hotshotlover30 translated the news that came with these pics. it's on soompi news. Kinda tells us what yoon sung was up to in that club.

Guest dollygirl31

I'm really looking forward to this drama!!!! biggrin.gif

hope it can cure my Secret Garden withdrawal lol.

besides, Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young will do great, can't wait! laugh.gif

Guest pallycute

Hotshotlover30 translated the news that came with these pics. it's on soompi news. Kinda tells us what yoon sung was up to in that club.

Yes I read that article too hehehe...

Hey guys, made a fan club for those of you who are already interested in the up-and-coming drama! =) Join and play around!

http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/city-hunter

Thank you! I will join the fansclub for sure ;)

Kim Sang Joong as Lee Jin Pyo and Park Sang Min as Park Moo Yeol

Click the thumbnails to see full size :)

th_ugiuhj.jpgth_yrt7yg.jpgth_76ryd.jpg

th_ugs6ry.jpgth_ugd7ygj.jpgth_ughy9jo.jpg

Lee Min Ho as Lee Yoon Seong and Kim Sang Ho as Bae Sik Joong

th_aqrty21.jpgth_aqf8hk.jpgth_aquyg98.jpgth_aq67tuo.jpg

th_asgeffs.jpgth_as3423.jpgth_as2r23e1.jpg

source: SBS

Guest shelbyrafitri

shelbyrafitri Thank u for pix

So sorry but I'm very hard for open this page because picture very big size and my internet very slowy  :sweatingbullets:

sorry cos from the official website is big size too but i had post on my blog everything I have, just visit. 

Here's my blog : My Blog

Lee Min-ho "First broadcast of "City Hunter" half nervous, half scared"

"I can feel the broadcast".

SBS "City Hunter" Lee Min-ho spoke about his feelings towards the first broadcast of the drama.

He said, "I am quite nervous and worried. I can feel it now that it is about to be broadcasted" at the shooting site in Seoul on the 23rd.

Hee is Lee Yoon-seong in "City Hunter". It is based on a Japanese comic and has 2011 Seoul as its background.

About the preview of the first episode of "City Hunter" Lee Min-ho said, 'I am quite confident as many people who've watched it told me it was great. I wish they are right".

He continued, "I couldn't sleep because I was curious about the viewer's opinions. I hope I receive good news".

"City Hunter" will be shown this 25th.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110524n07842?mid=e0101 (Korean)

Credit: HanCinema

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Sharing more CH stills from SBS ^_^

74711956.jpg

2958.jpg

12744309.jpg

sbscokr20110524153335.jpg

13062252182011052417205.jpg

Guest webby

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110524n36549

va.jpg

Lee Yoon Sung (Lee Min Ho's character in City Hunter) will be pitted against these 5 enemies in the drama. They are veteran actors Cheon Ho Jin (playing president Choi Eng Chan), Lee Hyo Jeong (playing member of parliament Lee Kyeong Wan), Choi Il Hwa (playing Lee Jun Hyeok's dad Kim Jong Sik), Choi Jeong Wu(conglomerate corporation president) and Choi Sang Hoon(minister of National Defense)

h1.jpg

cr: SBS

SBS updated the main page of City Hunter. Go take a look http://tv.sbs.co.kr/cityhunter/index.html

p6.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

ys1.jpg

ys2.jpg

ys3.jpg

ys4.jpg

ys5.jpg

ys6.jpg