[CONCERT] JYJ WORLD TOUR CONCERT

Guest petiteange22

Guest maikey

for the project do you know if sections A B & C are waving white glowsticks as well? :)

We are doing A,B,C,D,E, and F basically the whole ground floor. We need more volunteers from sections D,E and F to help pass out glowsticks.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gillie.

We are doing A,B,C,D,E, and F basically the whole ground floor. We need more volunteers from sections D,E and F to help pass out glowsticks.

Hey I requested to join the fb group. I can help with section D!

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

Ohhh okay.. where are we going to be able to purchase the glow sticks??

Guest Hongki.love

Thank you yeonhee. for posting the thread for ticket sales! I'll be keeping check on it, but I'm also wondering if anyone is selling one ticket for the LA show.

My friend needs a ticket near where we are sitting, which is ORCH PIT Row 4 Seats 501-503. If anyone has any ticket they're selling within this area (or even in this section), please message me!!! Thank you :)

Guest teary-eyedmoon23

Thank you yeonhee. for posting the thread for ticket sales! I'll be keeping check on it, but I'm also wondering if anyone is selling one ticket for the LA show.

My friend needs a ticket near where we are sitting, which is ORCH PIT Row 4 Seats 501-503. If anyone has any ticket they're selling within this area (or even in this section), please message me!!! Thank you :)

OMG my friends and I are sitting right next to you guys XD

Guest maikey

Ohhh okay.. where are we going to be able to purchase the glow sticks??

The glowsticks are ordered already and it is free. We managed to get donations to buy all the white glowsticks for the ground floor.

Guest Huong919

Hi! I am selling tickets for the JYJ Newark Concert! The tickets are Section C Row 16, Seats 11 and 12! Prices are $200 each or we can negotiate! Please respond to me as soon as possible so you can get your ticket in time :) 

Price is now $160 Each or $320 together!!!! Please message me! 

Guest ng0cnguy3n

I know this isn't likely but is anyone going to the Vancouver/New Jersey concert AND the L.A concert? I'd really prefer ordering a shirt from oneTVXQ but they're not taking orders for the L.A. stop so I was wondering if someone could help me buy the shirt and I'll pay them at the L.A. concert?

Guest tohofan18

Does anyone know if there's going to be a fan gift table in the L.A. concert, like in last year's showcase!??!?! :)

Guest translucence

I'm selling 1 SJ ticket section 4 Row L for the price that I paid. Is anyone interested? PM me :)

If anyone wants section B row 2 seat 9 for the New Jersey show message me.. for retail price ($180) or best offer. Sadly I can't go anymore (but at least I got to see them in the front row during November's showcase <3 )... but anyway this seat is DIRECTLY in front of the stage on the FLOOR! :D

Guest maikey

[White Ocean Project]

Volunteers are needed to hand out white glowsticks in sections D,E and F. If you are interested in helping us hand out glowsticks message me with your section & row.

Guest MICKYxLUVER

LA SHOW

ANYBODY SELLING PIT TICKETS?

I BEG YOU.

ANY TWO IN THE SAME SECTION. NOT NECESSARILY NEXT TO EACH OTHER.

HOLLA AT ME!!!!

LA!!!

Guest nhungiee

hey I selling tickets to JYJ concert in Vancouver for Row 17 I have four tickets so if you need it msg me back or text me at this number ASAP 778-881-8128! thanks!

One of my buyer's canceled. =o=" If anyone is looking for a floor seat for the SJ show I have an extra. Selling it for price I paid. Lemme knowww~

Selling SJ Show:

Section: Floor

Row: B

Seat: 23

Archived