Yoo In Na 유인나

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest liangss

Hello, I checked this thread from time to time, but I did not see lots of updates ... so I kept in the lurking mood ...
good to see some familiar faces ...
It's been a while since I wanted to ask if there is any news/interviews of how YIN could keep fit and keep good skin condition ... She could be a role model for me to remind me to keep a diet or go exercise more often in order to keep fit ... I lack motivation and she could be my role model ... anyone also wants to know the secret? too bad I have not found anything yet ...

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, I checked this thread from time to time, but I did not see lots of updates ... so I kept in the lurking mood ...

good to see some familiar faces ...

It's been a while since I wanted to ask if there is any news/interviews of how YIN could keep fit and keep good skin condition ... She could be a role model for me to remind me to keep a diet or go exercise more often in order to keep fit ... I lack motivation and she could be my role model ... anyone also wants to know the secret? too bad I have not found anything yet ...

Guest liangss

@Gail
Thank you for your info anyway ... I have watched Heroes before when it was aired ... YIN is definitely one of my favorite girls in this show ... she got my attention every time ...
I knew she mentioned something like eating vegi and fruits, but that is not enough ... YIN ssi, please write a book to tell us your secret, and I hope someone could English sub the entire book, kekekeke

@liangss i'm sure you're right. if she released a beauty book like Eugene did, we'd all be trying to buy it. It makes me really happy to see evidence of the close friendship of IU and YIN. I am not too far along with the Heroes episodes yet, so it is mostly IU-Ji Yeon interactions for now. Which episode do they start to become BFFs? Here's a link to an English subbed video of IU adorably calling into YIN's radio show. (Hope the video works as my iPad doesn't play nicely with the new soompi.

• 2 weeks later...

OMO!! Thread!! Where have you been all my life??!!
i've been looking for this for ages and it was totally none existent!
Am glad someone decided to create this!
In Na totally need lots of loving and i want to lavish heaps on her~~♥

On a side note, i've been saving up to buy a domain for In Na but the current yooinna.com has been taken. drat these opportunists *shakes fists*

So i was wondering if anyone wants to chip in to buy-over yooinna.com? Any takers?

• 5 months later...

Currently watching Queen InHyun's Man.. I know I'm way late after hearing so many good things about the series. Just love YIN's cute laughter in the drama.. simply infectious that makes you smile every time. She was different in Best Love, but just adore this actress in QIHM. Simply a heart-warming and truly enjoyable performance.
Hope it's ok to post some of her previous updates and interview, trying to collect & post related news. Not much new ones unless I missed them but better than nothing, right?.How come just 4 pages for YIN after QIHM?
ribbon.gif
2010031917285609277_1.jpg
March 19, 2010
[iNTERVIEW] "High Kick 2" Actress Yoo In-na
Source: KSTAR10Reporter: Wee Geun-woo Photographer: Lee Jin-hyuk Editor: Lucia Hong Editor: Jessica Ki
"I was chosen? Thank you so much," is was what Yoo In-na said after receiving news she was selected as our next interviewee. The public have started to become curious about her, not just because of her role in MBC sitcom "High Kick 2," but because they are curious to find out more about this actress whose popularity has been increasing. She had been in training under her agency YG Entertainment for over a year to make her acting debut at the not-so-young age of 27 so we asked her the recent change in her life means to her.
2010031913111216126_1.jpgActress Yoo In-na [Lee Jin-hyuk/10Asia]
10: Your popularity right now is uncomparably high from when you first made your debut. Do you get treated differently for that? Boy band 2AM said their meals have changed since reaching No.1 on music programs. Yoo In-na (Yoo): (laugh) I don`t think I have done anything yet to measure up to the title of No. 1, so my meals are still the same. Something that has changed since my debut is that I have become more avaricious. As the public becomes more interested in me, I feel like that I have to be better and have more skills. I think that now I have to study and work harder in the things that I wasn`t able to do in the past. I am much happier but my responsibilities have increased as well. 
10: What is it that you so want to learn?Yoo: First of all, I want to learn a foreign language. I am not the best but I have a lot of interest in languages including Korean. As much as I like it, I don`t know much about it because it`s a hard field to study. I really want to start studying Korean, English and Japanese. And I want to learn how to play musical instruments, try various sports and dances, watch all kinds of movies and read numerous books. I want to become the kind of actress that has learned everything and is capable of doing anything so that the casting director won`t doubt my abilities and wonder "Do you think she`ll be able to do that?" 
10: Speaking of books, your co-star Gwang-soo mentioned that people who read lots of books speak differently and he mentioned you as an example. Do you normally like reading books? Yoo: I like to read but if it is a difficult book I stop reading it because I get bored and sleepy. The reason I like books is because it allows me to take a glimpse into other peoples` lives. And that`s different from acting. With acting, I have to become someone other than me and that`s difficult since I`ve lived my life as myself for a long time now and there are set things that happen to me everyday. But once I open a book, I forget about myself and become a part of another world and meet new characters. That`s the fun part. 
10: You mentioned that you like to read and watch movies. When you have to act out characters that are different from your usual self, do you tend to rely on the scripts to analyze and portray the character? There was an episode where you played a crazy lady and you portrayed the role of Yeo-il from the movie "Welcome to Dongmakgol" perfectly.Yoo: I know there are many different sides to me so I try to bring them out. When I am away from the spotlight, there are other parts to me such as a rougher, dirtier and weaker In-na. But for the scene where I act as a mad woman, the director wanted me to act like Yeo-il from the movie and I didn`t have much time because of my tight schedule so I watched the film for just about an hour to practice what Kang Hye-jung did before going into shoot. I didn`t want to be a complete copy so I tried to change up my expression but Kang pulled off the role so perfectly that even when I tried something new, it wouldn`t work. So for those who have seen it they would say, "Were you trying to be Yeo-il from Dongmakgol?" and I would think to myself, "That`s exactly what I was going for." 
2010031913111216126_2.jpgActress Yoo In-na [Lee Jin-hyuk/10Asia]
10: When it comes to acting, do you get a lot of motivation from your fellow "High Kick 2" cast members? Yoo: Everyone knows Jin Ji-hee is a great child actress but to me, it seems that she really gets immersed in her role -- she has not distracting thoughts and hence her acting is pure -- rather than her technique being good. That`s why instead of thinking that I want to learn her acting technique, I just think "Wow! She really feels what`s going on and becomes Hae-ri."And I am in awe when I see Jung Bo-suk. He can be a bit on the edge but it`s amazing to see how he can act completely idiotic yet goes back to being his dignified self when the scene is shot. Other senior actors like Lee Soon-jae and Kim Ja-ok are just completely beyond us.
10: "High Kick 2" must have more meaning to you other than the fact that you made your debut through it.Yoo: I`ve been very lucky. I think getting to work with director Kim Byung-wook, whether it`s your first time or not, is luck for any actor. I am proud of myself for getting chosen by the director who is known as the `genius of casting` and I thank him for it. Like I mentioned before I am learning so much. Also, I have become closer to my fellow cast mates and created a bond with them. I am thankful for this too.
10: With the final episode of "High Kick 2" just around the corner, the next step you take as an actor will be important. In that sense, having played the character of In-na who has such a distinct voice and personality could rather become an obstacle for you. Yoo: I am very worried about what will happen after the show is over. One of my concerns was my voice which I`ve slowly begun to love because the viewers loved it but I`m worried about that too. My voice is bit whiny to play the leading female in a sad love story. I use my real voice for my role as In-na in the show but I try to match it towards the kind of character that she is, so I could also be able to sound like an anchorwoman by practicing my vocalization and change the tone. I was moved when I saw actress Song Ji-hyo acting and speaking in a low-pitched voice for the movie "A Frozen Flower." I think if you`re an actor, your voice should be able to change like that too. When it comes to style, that too depends on the person and how they want to dress themselves. My stylist tells me that how I act is what changes me. Maybe for my next project I can play the simple kind of underdog so if there are any directors looking for that kind of actress, hire me. (laugh)
10: Are you the type of person that believes that you can overcome anything if you work towards it? Yoo: Yes I do. You can overcome anything with effort and what you can`t overcome with effort, you can overcome with a positive mind. If there is a certain role I can`t play even if I`ve tried, then I`ll tell myself that there are roles that I can play but others can`t so I`ll try to stay positive and find another way.
10: You made your debut ten years after deciding to become an actress. What helped you to endure the wait? Yoo: No, it`s the opposite. I didn`t work hard because I had any certainty but the assurance I had was the effort and hard work that I was putting into achieving it. My mother would always tell me to set new goals every three days. 
2010031913111216126_3.jpgActress Yoo In-na [Lee Jin-hyuk/10Asia]
10: If you could go back to the time before you became an actress, would you go the same path or follow a different one? Yoo: I don`t think I would follow the same steps. It was okay when it gets hard and because of those hardships I was able to have gained many things but I wish I would have started younger because then I would have been able to have play different roles. People age naturally and even though I would like to play that role, I wouldn`t be able to. If I could only turn back time to five years ago, I could have done more roles... but if I think about that, there is no end to it. If I made my debut at 35, I would have wished to have started at the age of 28.
10: So what did you gain from making your debut a bit late? What are the advantages?Yoo: I think about that a lot. If I was 20-years-old and I was in a difficult situation, I would probably cry or complain about it. But the 29-year-old me gets over a problem by telling myself what situation I`m in and how I should handles that situation. I see the world as a more relaxed place now.
10: Honestly, the important thing is not how early you start working but how long you last in the business. You mentioned that you wanted to work as long as Lee Soon-jae and build up on your resume. If you received the lifetime achievement award what would you say? Yoo: I`m not sure if it was Mr. Lee Soon-jae who said it but one of the senior actors who previously received the award mentioned, "I think the only reason I was given this award is because I am old. But thanks anyways." At that moment, I felt that it is about the amount of experience, in years, that someone has. I would probably say, "I believe you gave me the award because I am old but I feel that for many years you have watched me act so please continue to watch." 
10: That kind of the life experience means you`re growing not only as an actor but also on a personal level too. Do you want to become a good actress and person at the same time while you`re on this job? Yoo: I have a greater urge to become a better person. Since I am in the public`s eye, I shouldn`t lead a life making mistakes. I want people to think they would like to become like me because of my great personality. That is why I feel I should lead a good life.

These are obviously old news updates but were not posted before, just compiling them here for the thread ^^
March 15, 2012
Yoo In-na cast in the new tvN drama alongside Ji Hyun-woo
By Carla Sunwoo Korea JoongAng Daily
14194030.jpg
Actress Yoo In-na has been cast as the female lead in the tvN drama “Queen In-hyun’s Man.”
The actress is said to be ecstatic about landing her first leading role since she made her debut in 2009 on the sitcom “High Kick Through the Roof” (2009-10).
“As it’s my first major role, I am super stoked. I can’t wait to start filming,” she said. “The character that I’ll be playing seems very similar to the real me. It’s a great script, and I’m sure I’ll have a lot of fun filming it.”
“Queen In-hyun’s Man” is a fantasy drama in which a scholar from the Joseon era (Ji Hyun-woo) travels forward in time to the present, where he falls in love with an actress (Yoo) who is playing the role of Queen In-hyun in a television drama.
The drama will air in mid-April on tvN after the drama “12 Men in a Year.”
Yoo rose to fame in the hit drama “Secret Garden” (2010-11), playing the quirky and upbeat best friend to the lead character played by actress Ha Ji-won. 

May 11, 2012 (Related YIN excerpt only)

Hanbok in International Spotlight
CJ E&M enewsWorld Frederick J. Mayer 
It is a mainstay maxim of the fashion industry that clothes created with a simple but elegant design will always be fashionable in any era. Korea’s iconic hanbok (literally translated “Korean attire”) is one such classically designed apparel.
The hanbok is one of the most visible representative aspects of Korean culture and it has been evolving different patterns and styles throughout various historic periods. Today, the traditional hanbok’s appearance is the one established during the Joseson Dynasty.
Recently, actress Yoo In Na, in her role as Choi Hee Jin in the historic/SF drama Queen In Hyun’s Man, has brought new attention and popularity to the traditional hanbok. Around the holidays and special occasions, the celebrities tout their hanboks (many designed by Kim) that range from T-ara displaying the traditional attire to 4minute and Rain sporting the modern fusion style.
53352486.jpg

June 9, 2012
Television romance moves off screen
08212045.jpgYoo In-na and Ji Hyun-woo
Love is in the air, both off and on the set of tvN drama “Queen In-hyun’s Man.” At a press conference to mark the show’s end on Thursday night, actor Ji Hyun-woo confessed that he has feelings for his co-star, actress Yoo In-na.
“I wanted to say this in front of all the fans of the drama. I love Yoo In-na,” Ji said in front of fans, the press and his family members in attendance. 
The two shared a total of six kiss scenes, and Ji told the audience that Yoo was a source of moral support for him on the show.
He even cited actors Hyun Bin and Song Hye-gyo as previous cases of co-stars finding love off screen.
Meanwhile, Yoo maintained a calm composure and laughed it off saying, “This is startling. We need to talk later.”
Press as well as audience members were dumbfounded and didn’t know whether Ji was joking or serious. Ilgan Sports, the JoongAng Ilbo’s sports daily, reported that there was nothing about Ji’s facial expressions that suggested he was joking.
Related YIN mentions
June 12, 2012 Ji Hyun-woo is not in hiding, he just can’t be spotted ArticleJune 13, 2012 Ji Hyun-woo explains his love confession ArticleJuly 3, 2012 Ji Hyun-woo delays military service ArticleJuly 17, 2012 Ji Hyun-woo plans a farewell party ArticleJuly 24, 2012 Ji Hyun-woo gets emotional at farewell ArticleAugust 8, 2012 Actor Ji Hyun-woo enlists in the Army Article 

June 18, 2012
Yoo In-na triumphs in her first starring dramatic role
By Im Ju-ri Korea JoongAng Daily
17224613.jpgYoo In-na has staked out a role as a respected professional after starring in the tvN drama “Queen In-hyun’s Man.” By Kwon Hyuk-jae
After starring in her first major drama in tvN’s “Queen In-hyun’s Man,” actress Yoo In-na has gotten industry insiders to take her seriously. The plot of the drama centers around obscure actress Choi Hee-jin, played by Yoo, who falls in love with time-traveling noble Kim Boong-do (Ji Hyun-woo) from the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) who jumped 300 years to the 21st century. 
With an animated and talented cast, and a tensely packed storyline, “Queen In-hyun’s Man” topped the charts and ranked as the No. 1 drama on the cable channel.
As she grows more prominent, the actress has also earned very strong support from younger viewers. But success can take its toll. When this reporter met her early this month in Yeouido, western Seoul, her worn-out appearance could not go unnoticed, and when this was pointed out, Yoo responded, “I’ve become very absorbed in Hee-jin’s character and lost a lot of weight from crying so much.”
Q. As “Queen In-hyun’s Man” nears its end, what are your thoughts?
A. During the film, I didn’t just act as Hee-jin, but I lived as the character. Yesterday [June 3] was our last time shooting, and I cried so much and pestered staff members by asking, ‘How can I go on as boring Yoo In-na?’ ‘Queen In-Hyun’s Man’ was the first drama in which I played a major role. Starring in it was also my way of showing my gratitude to those who have believed in me, and I am very happy that it turned out so well.
Was it difficult to jump from one era to another within the same story line?
When I thought too much about it, I thought my head would explode. So yes, it was indeed very difficult. That was why I decided to only focus on Hee-jin the character and on the emotions she felt toward Boong-do. I did not even read the parts of the script in which Boong-do lived in the Joseon Dynasty because Hee-jin would not have known about those parts either.
And unlike my previous roles in dramas like “High Kick! 2,” “Secret Garden” and “The Greatest Love,” my character had to shed a lot of tears in this most recent drama. Such emotionally involved acting was another great opportunity to reveal a different side of my acting skills and personality.
It must have been tough to cry so much.
In all honesty, I am not very good at crying on cue. I have to be truly sad in order to cry. But that wasn’t a problem in this drama because its plot truly moved me. I was unable to control my tears. Especially in the scene where I had to playfully make Boong-do’s amulet disappear even though the atmosphere was supposed to be light-hearted, it was hard to hide my grief. I realized that it was because I was so worried that Boong-do would not be able to return home, the Joseon Dynasty. One time the shooting even had to be paused because I could not stop crying. 
Just as your character grew personally in this drama, you seem to have grown a lot as an actress while filming “Queen In-hyun’s Man.” Did you sympathize a lot with Hee-jin even as you were portraying her on screen? 
I started to prepare for my career as a singer when I was 17 years old, and I made my debut in the drama “High Kick! 2” at the age of 27. My debut was very much delayed, and that is why I knew how Hee-jin felt at the beginning of the story. Nevertheless, I am thankful for my long period of obscurity. If I were asked what I would choose between making my debut as a 17-year-old star or performing in “High Kick! 2” at age 27, I would choose the latter without any hesitation. As time went by, I came to dream of being not just a plain entertainer but a real, authentic actress.
How similar is Hee-jin to Yoo In-na?
I think I can relate to Hee-jin’s imprudence and her tendency to be just too cute. As well as having a similar personality, I also feel attached to Hee-jin because we share the same profession. Still, I think Hee-jin is a bit tougher than I am. I remember that when I was young I would yearn for a pill that would make me feel more secure and fiercer. Hee-jin wouldn’t need such a pill to supplement her natural personality.
Professionally, how did you persevere through years of obscurity while trying to make it big?
I lived like a fool who only thought of what she wanted to do and didn’t quit until I got it. 
The principal reason why I changed my focus from singing to acting was that acting allows for more flexibility when it comes to age. As a singer, you only appear on stage for a limited number of years. However, as an actor, your roles change as you age. If I did not make my debut in my 20s, I knew I could play an aunt in my 30s or a mother in my 40s. Yoo In-na is simply a physical shell onto which any character can be applied.
You are also popular as a DJ on the KBS program “Let’s Crank Up the Volume.” Could you talk a little about that?
At first, a lot of people were worried about me hosting the radio show, but now, I feel like I have a big family who supports me all the time. But I also feel a responsiblity to make my radio family happy. There were many instances where we had to work with prerecorded broadcasts due to my drama schedule, and I felt so distressed during those times, just like a mother who goes to work without making her child’s breakfast. 

June 19, 2012
Yoo In-na to tell her side of love story
18204831.jpgYoo In-na and Ji Hyun-woo
Actress Yoo In-na will soon speak about her relationship with fellow co-star Ji Hyun-woo from the drama “Queen In-hyun’s Man.”
Following Ji’s surprise love declaration at a fan meeting June 7, the two have been photographed together on a midnight date.
Internet news Web site sportsseoul.com captured the two on a late-night rendezvous Sunday, strolling with their arms around each other at a park in Bundang, Gyeonggi, where Yoo lives.
After the pictures started circulating online yesterday, Yoo’s agency said the star would speak to fans about it through her social media account.
“As it’s a purely personal matter, it’ll be best if Yoo In-na talked about it herself, and she will shortly,” said a spokesperson from YG Entertainment.
Although Yoo made no official statement in regard to the matter after the June 7 declaration, rumor has it that many entertainment insiders suspected there had been something between the two since they started filming the romantic comedy drama on tvN.

June 20, 2012
Yoo In-na says she likes him back
19214520.jpgYoo In-na and Ji Hyun-woo
It’s official. Actress Yoo In-na is dating co-star Ji Hyun-woo from the drama “Queen In-hyun’s Man.”
Yoo, who also hosts a radio show, spoke for the first time since Ji announced he was in love with her at a fan meeting event for the drama on June 7.
During KBS’s “Yoo In-na’s Turn Up the Volume” radio show, the 30-year-old actress said she never meant to hide the fact that she was seeing her co-star and explained the paparazzi photos from a day earlier that captured the two on a midnight date at a park in Bundang, Gyeonggi, where Yoo lives.
“I planned to tell you all on the program. I like him a lot, and when he confessed that he liked me back, I was really excited. I am so thankful that he had the courage to say that he liked me,” Yoo said on the program.
And in case her beau was listening, Yoo said, “You should quit smoking. It’s bad for your health.”
A day earlier, when photos of the two started circulating online, YG Entertainment said Yoo would make an announcement about them to fans herself. 
June 19, 2012
Yoo In-na admits relationship with Ji Hyun-woo on radio
Editor: Monica Suk.Editor: Jang Kyung-Jin.Editor: Jessica Kim KSTAR10
2012061909343026721_1.jpgJi Hyun-woo (left) and Yoo In-na (right) [Ji Hyun-woo`s Me2day/ YG Entertainment]
Actress Yoo In-na has finally admitted that she started dating actor Ji Hyun-woo, just 12 days after the actor publicly confessed that he is in love with Yoo at the pair`s fan meeting for their latest tvN series, "Queen In-hyun’s Man" (translated title).
While local news media and online users have been posting their assumptions online about what could be happening after the actor`s sudden announcement, Yoo opened up about her relationship with Ji during the opening of her evening radio show "Yoo In-na`s Turn Up the Volume" on KBS 2FM, on June 18.
"I found about his feelings toward me during the drama shooting," she said, adding that the actress worried for a while that she could have been misunderstanding those feelings after playing the character that gets into a romantic relationship with Ji.
"I like him. And I`m confident (about this relationship). Thankfully, Ji Hyun-woo gave me that trust."
Speaking candidly about the situation, the actress said she later asked Ji why he made the surprising announcement at the public event. According to Yoo, Ji told her, "for the first time of my life, I was wanting something and I didn`t want to lose it."
The latest celebrity couple announcement, however, is likely to make less buzz than expected for the next two years, as the actor is scheduled to be enlisted for the two-year mandatory military service on July 3.
""Queen In-hyun’s Man," which aired between April 18 and June 7, depicts a good-looking guy who flew from the Joseon Dynasty to the present time (played by Ji) and an obscure female actress that plays the role of a crowned princess in a historical TV series (played by Yoo).

October 15, 2012
Yoo In-na comes back with innocent man and woman
Source StarNews via Hancinema.net
2012101608205348904_1.jpg
Actress Yoo In-na is leading her own movie for the first time in her life.
According to the movie industry, Yoo In-na is currently adjusting the details of the deal. "Innocent Man and Woman". It is about a woman who experiences goodbye and a man who watches her. It is directed by Park Ji-won-I from "City of Fathers".
Yoo In-na has been well known for her perky character in commercial movies and she has finally landed in a lead role.
Yoo In-na became popular since the MBC sit com "High Kick 2" and has starred in dramas like, "The Greatest Love", "Secret Garden" and others as lovable characters. She's also done movies such as, "My Black Mini Dress", "Love Fiction" and more.
"Innocent Man and Woman" has landed herself in a lead role for a movie for the first time while she's had once done a leading role in the drama "Queen In-hyun's Man".
"Innocent Man and Woman" will go through pre-production and crank in December.

December 10, 2012
Photos: Yoo In Na at K-Drama Star Awards
Source: BNTNews l Nate
2012120901000543600045181.jpg
1355041921_431672.jpg
201212091654241.jpg
[by Kang Jung yeon / photo by Jang Moon sun] On December 8, Korean actress Yoo In na came for K-Drama Star Awards. The awards was held at Doryong-dong, Daejeon.
The best leading actor award went to Song Joog-ki for his drama Innocent Man, and the best leading actress award went to Kim Nam joo for her drama My Husband Got a Family.
the second best leading actor award was shared by Yu Jun sang for his drama My Husband Got a Family and Kim Soo hyeon for his drama The Moon Embracing the Sun. The second best leading actress award went to Han Ji min.
Seo In guk and Jeong Eun ji from Reply 1997 got a best couple award. 
Meanwhile, Seo In guk won a Triple Crown wining, best couple award, rising star sward, and best OST award.
3d3c3902d3f0f401318624692244b606.jpg
2012120901000542200045051.jpg
20121208_1354959977_88381800_1.jpg
20121209_1355029424_32005700_1.jpg

December 31, 2012
[12 Days of 2012] Top 5 Romances
CJ E&M enewsWorld Nancy Lee
Although we’re looking forward to what 2013 has in store, we can’t close out 2012 without looking back on the stars, dramas, movies and more that shined this year, so we’re launching a new series here at enewsWorld, called 12 Days of 2012, to round up and reflect on one exciting year in Korean entertainment.
You made it to the end of our 12 Days of 2012 series! Although 2012 was ridden with issues and controversies, we wanted to end the year on a happy note, so we’re spreading the love—celebrity love, that is.
Love was, most definitely, in the air in 2012, as more celebrity couples came forward, idols boldly declared they were dating and one girl group member even got engaged. 
42827319.jpg
Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo take romance off screen
They say the one may be right under your nose, and actors Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na van certainly attest to this, as the Queen In Hyun’s Man costars took their onscreen romance off screen, confirming they were a couple in June. 
Their romance played out like a drama in real life, when Ji Hyun Woo made a shocking public confession to Yoo In Na at a fan meeting celebrating the end of Queen In Hyun’s Man before briefly going into hiding. However, all ended well for the two, as Yoo In Na eventually confirmed that Ji Hyun Woo is indeed her man. 
Power couple Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung confirms relationship
Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung also caught the love bug this year, confirming they were dating in August. The couple’s relationship had been public for barely a month before Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung were fending off marriage rumors.
With Lee Byung Hun making moves in Hollywood and Lee Min Jung having solidified her starlet status this year with drama Big, the pair is one power couple we’re keeping our eye on. 
Wonder Girls’ Sunye announces she’s getting married
We were just getting used to the idea of Wonder Girls leader Sunye dating, so imagine our shock when she announced she would be marrying her boyfriend in January. 
We never imagined our favorite idol stars would grow up so fast before our eyes (it still freaks us out a little bit), but we wish the sweet Wonder Girls member a happy marriage!
And for the record, Sunye is not pregnant. 
Male idols admit they’re dating
That was one bold move Sunye made, but the boys also stepped it up in the name of love as many male idol stars admitted to being in relationships this year. 
From Super Junior’s Shindong to Block B’s U-Kwon and FT Island’s Seung Hyun, the boys declared their taken status loud and proud (as we wept). 
The idols are getting bolder, and we can’t wait to see what idol couples 2013 has in store!
IU and Super Junior Eunhyuk’s dating scandal
Although this couple isn′t confirmed, IU made headlines for accidentally posting a photo of herself looking quite cozy with Super Junior’s Eunhyuk on Twitter, suggesting the two idol stars were more than just close oppa and dongseng.
The tweet sent fans into panic mode, for obvious reasons, and while IU appeared to be suffering from the incident, Eunhyuk was able to laugh it off. 
Which couple stole your heart in 2012? 

January 17, 2013
Yoo In Na, 'Recipient of the Popular Star Award' ... '2013 Asian Model Awards' [KSTAR PHOTO]
Hannah Kang Reporter / TopStarNews.net 
The '2013 Asian Model Awards' took place on the evening of January 15 at the Olympic Hall in Seoul Olympic Park and the hosts of the night were Choi Yeo Jin, Cho Dong Hyuk, and Lee Hwa Sun. During the ceremony, actress Yoo In Na received the Popular Artist Award.
bdf489c890e2d2717ada32e3730463bc.jpg
6fcebe9f0c2f27788c381fe1dda133da.jpg
During the ceremony, Lee Da Hae and TVXQ received the Asian Star Award, 9Muses Kim Woo Bin and Yoon Jin Yi were the recipients of the New Star Award, and Lee Sang Yoon and Yoo In Na received the Popular Star Award. Others who received awards were Jimmy Choo, Kim Hyung Jun, Yu In Young, Kim Kyung Won, Park Shi Hyun Ahn Jae Hyun, Kang Seung Hyun, ULALA SESSION, and Davichi Meanwhile, the 'Asian Model Awards' is the largest event for models in Asia, as 15 countries participate in the ceremony.
ch_1358296147_-144866167_0.jpg
ch_1358296148_-144061995_1.jpg
Source: Nate
ch_1358295784_-507315195_0.jpg
ch_1358295785_-506633006_1.jpg
ch_1358295786_-505939798_2.jpg

January 19, 2013
Yoo In Na Encourages Future Actors to Join YG Family
CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong 
For the first time in YG history, YG Entertainment will be holding actor auditions.
28242630.jpg
On January 18, a video spot featuring Yoo In Na was released. She encouraged future actors to participate in the upcoming auditions. “I hope that you can become a member YG family and grow your dreams together.” 
The audition application forms can be downloaded at the YG Audition page. They must be submitted on February 8. Auditions will be held on February 16-17 at the YG Training Center. 
More information can be found here

Photo Credit: YG Entertainment
2013yin_1a.jpg2013yin_1b.jpg

January 21, 2013
Yoo In Na Shows Unwavering Support and Affection for Boyfriend Ji Hyun Woo
by hotshotlover30 soompi.com
20120618_1014141049771_2_zps67fe10ad.jpgSource
Yoo In Na showed off her unwavering affection for boyfriend Ji Hyun Woo.
On January 19, Yoo In Na went to the National Theater in Seoul to watch the musical, “The Promise,” which stars Ji Hyun Woo, as well as Super Junior’s Leeteuk and other celebrities who are currently enlisted. 
According to the source, Yoo In Na covered her face with a sunglass and muffler. The source revealed, “It appeared that she was very aware of people’s eyes. She was very quiet, but when Ji Hyun Woo appeared, she cheered very loudly.”
Recently, Ji Hyun Woo has talked about his steady relationship with Yoo In Na on MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment News,” where he revealed that the lovebirds constantly communicate with one another.
The two former “Queen In Hyun’s Man’s” co-stars were spotted on a secret date last June. Soon after, they confirmed their relationship.

Archived