Yoo In Na 유인나

Guest adikkeluangman

January 21, 2013
Lee Hyo-ri and Lee Sang-soon are No.1 couple
By Carla Sunwoo Korea JoongAng Daily l Nate ++
Celebrity couple Lee Hyo-ri and Lee Sang-soon were picked among netizens as the most durable-looking pair.
An online survey was conducted by a PR company promoting the American film “Silver Linings Playbook.”
naver_com_20120608_115020_zps03215834.jpSource
The question asked was “Which couple looks as if they could go long distance?” After the two singers, came another set of Lees: actors Lee Byung-hun and Lee Min-jung. They shared second place with fellow actors Yoo In-na and Ji Hyun-woo. 
Meanwhile, Hallyuwood’s latest couple singer Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee were ranked third.
Lee Hyo-ri and Lee Sang-soon are in their third year together and on Jan.17, the two were spotted at the concert of mutual friend and singer Kim Dong-ryul who is one half of the duo Verandah Project, to which Lee Sang-soon belongs.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

January 23, 2013
Yoo In Na cast in upcoming drama ‘The Best Lee Soon Shin’
by d0rkyk0r3an Allkpop.com l Nate
201301231505411111_1.jpg
Actress Yoo In Na has been cast in the upcoming weekend drama ‘The Best Lee Soon Shin‘.
A representative from KBS stated, “Yoo In Na will be playing the second daughter, Lee Yu Shin, in the new weekend drama ‘The Best Lee Soon Shin’. There are still adjustments to be made and details to be added, but she will be appearing in the drama as long as there are no disagreements.”
This will be the first time Yoo In Na will be returning to the small screen since the conclusion of tvN‘s ‘Queen Inhyun’s Man‘.
‘The Best Lee Soon Shin’ is about a mother and her youngest daughter Lee Soon Shin’s quest for happiness. Yoo In Na’s character Lee Yu Shin is the head of marketing at an outdoor clothing brand company who appears to have the perfect life, but is troubled by internal conflict.
IU and Jo Jung Suk are strong candidates to be cast as the female and male protagonists, while the role of the first daughter Lee Hye Shin will be played by Son Tae Young.
‘The Best Lee Soon Shin’ will air in March after the conclusion of ‘My Daughter Seoyoung‘.

January 23, 2013
Yoo In-Na, cast in drama 'You're The Best Lee Soon-Shin'?  Source: Innolife Korea
Actress Yoo In-Na is waiting for the final decision of production crew on whether she is going to join KBS 2TV new weekend drama ‘You’re The Best Lee Soon-Shin’. Yoo In-Na is coming back to ground wave channel in 2 years after 2011 ‘Best Love’. A spokesman of YG Entertainment, the agency of Yoo In-Na, told Joy News 24, “Yoo In-Na had a meeting with the production crew as the role of second daughter Lee Yoo-Shin, but has not heard of clear answer from them yet. And the production crew is thinking over her combination with the male partner actor.”
Drama ‘You’re The Best Lee Soon-Shin’ is about mom and a daughter’s way to finding happiness after father’s death and love of Lee Soon-Shin. It is the next work of ‘My Daughter Seo-Young’ and it will broadcast from April. Meanwhile, Yoo In-Na is currently the DJ of KBS 2FM ‘Yoo In-Na’s Raise the Volume’.

January 23, 2013
Yoo In Na Casts in New KBS Drama "Lee Soon Sin is the Best"
By KDramaStars Staff Writer 
yooinna_1_zps6c9ae944.jpg
Actress Yoo In Na will join the cast of KBS' new drama “Lee Soon Sin is the Best”
On January 23rd, it was announced that he actress will take part in the new weekend drama. She is set to play Lee Yu Shin, a woman who appears to have the perfect, life but that is not the case, she works in an outdoor clothing brand, as the marketing director. She is Lee Soon Sin's sister.
According to a KBS representative, there are some things be added, and some adjustments to make, but she is as of now confirmed to appear in the drama.
It is rumored that IU and Jo Jung Suk are in the talks to be the main leads of the drama.“Lee Soon Sin is the Best” is about a Lee Soon Sin who travels to Seoul, and becomes a big star, with the help of a business man.
The drama will air after “My Daugter Lee Seo Young” ends.

January 23, 2013
Yoo Inna, IU, Jo Jung-seok to star in Yi Sun-shin?
by girlfriday dramabeans.com
Er? Okay, first things first: There are TWO dramas called Yi Sun-shin set to premiere this year, and it’s confusing to say the least. One of them is what you’d expect for a drama by that name — an historical drama starring Uhm Tae-woong as the legendary naval commander Yi Sun-shin. Then there’s a totally different drama set in modern times that has nothing to do with the famous war hero at all, called You’re the Best, Yi Sun-shin, about a heroine who was for reasons unfortunate and unknown, named after the admiral. It’s like naming your daughter George Washington. Parents are weird.
23162059517_60800010.jpg
It’s a KBS family drama set to air on the weekends following ratings hit My Daughter Seo-young, about a single mom with three daughters who grow up in a small island village. The youngest of them, Yi Sun-shin, heads to Seoul to become a star. The casting reports are still unconfirmed at best for all the roles, but so far, we’ve got: IU (Dream High) as youngest daughter Yi Sun-shin, Yoo Inna (Queen Inhyun’s Man) as second daughter Yi Yoo-shin, and Sohn Tae-young (Two Wives) as eldest daughter Yi Hye-shin.
You can see how the name thread went from good to okay to bad by the time they got to the third daughter, which is strangely a recurring motif in dramas (See: My Name is Kim Sam-soon). I like the sister casting, if it all goes through — each could easily headline her own drama, so they’ll certainly carry interest in a big family drama with multiple plot threads.
And then up for the hero role is Jo Jung-seok (The King 2 Hearts), in what would be his first non-sidekick role, after a fantastic year of being a scene-stealer. Another reason to pay attention is the drama’s director, PD Yoon Sung-shik, of Gaksital and Story of a Man. Not his usual fare, but that actually makes me all the more curious. Writing is Jung Yoo-kyung, of Marry Me and Insoon Is Pretty. Looks I might have to jump on the family drama bandwagon this spring.
You’re the Best, Yi Sun-shin is set to premiere in April on KBS.
Via Star News, Nocut News, Hankooki

January 29, 2013
Yoo In Na Looks Hot in Wonder Woman Inspired Look
By pikapika soompi.com l Nate
mt_1359339782_-186889766_0.jpg
Actress Yoo In Na transformed into a sexy new image that might even shock Ji Hyun Woo. The actress modeled for designer Jo Sung Kyung in a special art exhibit to celebrate the designer’s twenty years in the fashion industry.
The art, culture, and lifestyle exhibition also featured fashion photographer Mok Na Jung, DJ Gyum, Producer Baek Seung, Installation artists Kim Soo, and the L153 Art Company. Other celebrities have modeled for Jo Sung Kyung’s exhibit, including actor Yoo Seung Ho.
Yoo In Na’s photo concept was “Retro Red.” The actress looks amazing in her blown back hair and red lipstick. The strapless polka dotted top, short red shorts, and the cardigan over her shoulders makes her look like Wonder Woman.

January 31, 2013
Yoo In Na Cast as IU′s Sister for ′You′re the Best Lee Soon Shin′
CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi Translation Credit: Erika Kim   
IU′s best friend Yoo In Na will be appearing as her sister in their upcoming acting piece.
Yoo In Na′s agency YG Entertainment confirmed on January 31 that "Yoo In Na has made the decision to appear in KBS2′s upcoming weekend drama You′re the Best Lee Soon Shin."
27901476.jpg
The drama, which plans to start up on March 9, is a collaboration between Bridal Mask′s director Yoon Sung Shik and screenwriter Jung Yoo Kyung of Marry Me, Please. It has also cast IU as its main lead.
Yoo In Na will be appearing as Lee Soon Shin (IU)′s sister Lee Yoo Shin. She is a talented figure who works as a freelance writer and a forest commentator for an arboretum′s PR team. The actress plans to show what it means to pursue true happiness with her role.
The two are expected to get along well with each other as IU and Yoo In Na are known to be close friends.
Yoo In Na said about her role, "I′m looking forward to the role because Lee Yoo Shin is of a different character compared to my previous roles. I′ll work hard to show a new side of myself. I′m honored I′ll be able to act with Ko Doo Sim sunbaenim (senior), whom I′ve always looked up to."
Yoo In Na rose to stardom through her role in the MBC sitcom High Kick Through the Roof, and continued to be loved through such dramas as Secret Garden and The Greatest Love.
Last year she made issues for becoming a real-life couple with Ji Hyun Woo, her co-star in tvN′s Queen In Hyun′s Man.
She currently hosts the KBS2 radio show Yoo In Na′s Volume Up.
Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan

January 31, 2013
Yoo In Na Joins IU’s Weekend Drama
hazelnutthursdays soompi.com
“The Best Lee Soo Shin” works towards its March premiere with the addition of a new cast member. According to reports in local news agencies, Yoo In Na is set to co-star with the drama’s leads IU and Jo Jung Suk. 
The confirmation was made through an announcement by Yoo In Na’s management agency, YG Entertainment. The actress will play the heroine Lee Soon Shin’s sister, who is a a freelance writer and public relations professional.
“I am glad to take on this drama, and to be working with IU, who I know personally. The drama will give us a chance to hang out more,” Yoo In Na is quoted as saying. “I liked IU when she appeared in the past SBS entertainment program ‘Heroes,’ and so her decision to play this heroine Lee Soon Shin became an attraction. When I was offered to review for the role, I was excited and I look forward to a good filming experience playing a different character this time.”
“The Best Lee Soo Shin” is slated to air on KBS.

January 31, 2013
Yoo In-Na joins 'Best Lee Soon Shin'...sister act with IU Source: Innolife Korea
52732043.4.jpg
Actress Yoo In-Na confirmed her cast in KBS all new weekend drama 'Best Lee Soon Shin'. In the act, Yoo In-Na will play the role of Lee Soon Shin(IU)'s older sister Lee Yoo Shin. Lee Yoo Shin is a character that exhibits all-rounded abilities while possessing a nifty personality. She works as a freelance writer and also a commentator in the arboretum. She will unfold the story as she pursues what happiness really is as a second older sister of Lee Soon Shin.
Also known as 'IU In-Na', Yoo In-Na is in close relations with IU even outside the scene, and through this drama they will show their sister act. Yoo In-Na expressed her thoughts about the character Lee Yoo Shin, saying it's novel to her to pick up a role like this so she feels very excited. She also said that she will do her best to reveal the another side of her. The drama 'Best Lee Soon Shin' will be shown in the home theaters in this coming March 9th as a follow-up for 'My daughter Seo-Young.'

January 31, 2013
Yoo In Na Cast as IU's Sister for 'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin'
by via KoreanDrama.com
20130131000559_0.jpg
IU′s best friend Yoo In Na will be appearing as her sister in their upcoming acting piece.
Yoo In Na′s agency YG Entertainment confirmed on January 31 that “Yoo In Na has made the decision to appear in KBS2′s upcoming weekend drama You′re the Best Lee Soon Shin.”
The drama, which plans to start up on March 9, is a collaboration between Bridal Mask′s director Yoon Sung Shik and screenwriter Jung Yoo Kyung of Marry Me, Please. It has also cast IU as its main lead.
Yoo In Na will be appearing as Lee Soon Shin (IU)′s sister Lee Yoo Shin. She is a talented figure who works as a freelance writer and a forest commentator for an arboretum′s PR team. The actress plans to show what it means to pursue true happiness with her role.
The two are expected to get along well with each other as IU and Yoo In Na are known to be close friends.
Yoo In Na said about her role, “I′m looking forward to the role because Lee Yoo Shin is of a different character compared to my previous roles. I′ll work hard to show a new side of myself. I′m honored I′ll be able to act with Ko Doo Sim sunbaenim (senior), whom I′ve always looked up to.”
Yoo In Na rose to stardom through her role in the MBC sitcom High Kick Through the Roof, and continued to be loved through such dramas as Secret Garden and The Greatest Love.
Last year she made issues for becoming a real-life couple with Ji Hyun Woo, her co-star in tvN′s Queen In Hyun′s Man.
She currently hosts the KBS2 radio show Yoo In Na′s Volume Up.

January 30, 2013
Yoo In-na cast for "Lee Soon-sin is the Best"
Source: Segye.com via Hancinema.net
20130131020846_0.jpg
Actress Yoo In-na is starring in the upcoming drama "Lee Soon-sin is the Best".
She takes on the role of IU's second sister Lee Yoo-sin.
Lee Yoo-shin is a marketing executive of an outdoor brand and is outstanding in everything she does from exercising and art.
She is coming back with this drama a year after the drama "Queen In-hyun's Man" last year.
Yoo In-na says, "I am happy to be in this drama and my mom is especially happy with it".
"I decided to star in this drama based on my trust for writer Jeong Yoo-kyeong who writes stories with interesting material and my confidence in director Yoon Seong-sik. I was also drawn by the character of Lee Yoo-sin".
Yoo In-na also said, "She is a proud and flawless daughter to her parents. She might pick on Lee Soon-sin but eventually she will show her sister warmth. She is so confident she seems conceited but that's her biggest advantage".
"Lee Soon-sin is the Best" is about finding happiness for a mother and the youngest daughter after the father passes away suddenly. Based on love, it is full of family reconciliation and truth. To be aired on the 9th of March.

February 2, 2013
[LOVE] The Most Beloved Celebrity Couples CJ E&M enewsWorld Elizabeth Eun 
Let’s face it - the Korean entertainment industry has a love-hate relationship with dating. Idols aren’t ‘allowed to date’ - even though we all know they do it - but the fans love to know who’s seeing who. 
But while in the past, dating publicly could ruin a young star’s career, these days, more celebs are boldly stepping out and admitting they’ve been in love, are in love or hope to fall in love.
So, tying in with our theme of the month, we’re bringing you some of the most famous couples in the biz - both real and fake.
Monday Couple
Song Ji Hyo and LeeSsang’s Gary were an unexpected pair right from the start - and yet, there was just something so endearing about this (fake) couple, that the nation couldn’t help but fall in love.
Their popularity was even more surprising, considering the fact that before Running Man, neither Gary nor Song Ji Hyo had a huge international fanbase. Now, of course, any mention of the Monday Couple gets ‘shippers buzzing - especially after Song Ji Hyo shut things down with the announcement that she was actually dating her agency’s CEO. 
But while this couple may not have a chance at true love - they′ll always have Mondays. 
Yong Jun Hyung and Goo Hara
B2ST’s Yong Jun Hyung and Kara’s Goo Hara are two active idols, openly dating - something that came to be after the two were caught out on a date, which, believe it or not, happens quite a lot. 
But what doesn’t normally occur is for the idols to come out and admit they’re dating. 
Come on, we’ve all heard the song and dance of, ‘Oh, they’re just friends’ and ‘No, it was a misunderstanding’ - and though we all know there’s more to the story, it’s incredibly rare for idols to step forward and say, ‘Yea, we were on a date. Whatchu gonna do about it?’
Of course, at the time, both Yong Jun Hyung and Goo Hara released much more diplomatic public statements, but the intent was the same. 
And funnily enough, nothing really happened. B2ST and Kara both went on to release a string of hit singles and albums, the two were rarely seen together and while fans love any bit of info that comes out about the couple, let′s face it, the two are no Britney and Justin. 
Still, we have to give props to this couple for breaking boundaries. And if this means more idols will step forward with their relationships, we′re all for it. 
Adam Couple
We’re bringing it back to fantasyland with another ‘virtual couple’. Brown Eyed Girls’ Gain and 2AM’s Jo Kwon, aka the Adam Couple, was another odd pairing that no one saw coming, but clearly, the We Got Married producers knew what they were doing.
Gain was clearly the more experienced of the two, with Jo Kwon admitting that he’d never been in a relationship before. But somehow, the two made it work, and even shared a few kisses on the show. 
Though the couple finally ‘broke up’ due to scheduling conflicts, the fandom remained very much alive, and the two idols are still close. But whether they’re just friends, past lovers or still hooking up, nobody knows.
88198831.jpg
Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na
This couple is a personal favorite of ours, as they were born right under our noses. After acting together on tvN’s Queen Inhyun’s Man, Ji Hyun Woo shocked everyone by confessing his love for Yoo In Na at the drama’s press conference.
While no one knew whether to take the actor seriously, it became clear in the following days that the confession was all too real, and it seemed as if the nation was waiting even more for Yoo In Na’s response than they had for the hit drama’s much anticipated conclusion. 
Of course, one public declaration deserves another, and Yoo In Na made the announcement that she had indeed accepted Ji Hyun Woo’s proposal on her own radio show.
In true Korean drama fashion though, Ji Hyun Woo ended up having to leave for his mandatory military service shortly after. But we’re sure Yoo In Na won’t mind waiting. 

February 7, 2013
Go Joo-won to play Yoo Inna’s love interest
by girlfriday dramabeans.com
This drama sounds cuter by the day. We’ve got another lover boy joining the ranks of weekend family drama You’re the Best, Lee Soon-shin, to which there’ll probably be no end, given the family of three daughters at the center of the story. Now that we’ve got youngest daughter IU squared away with Jo Jung-seok, it’s time to turn our attention to second daughter Yoo Inna, and her onscreen beau-to-be Go Joo-won (Kim Suro), in his first project post-army duty.
201302070918282510_1.jpg
Yoo Inna plays second daughter Lee Yoo-shin, a marketing exec for an outdoor brand. (What IS it with k-drama and its obsession with outdoorsy-wear product placement? Hardly anyone ever goes camping, but everyone in a drama’s got like seventeen scenes of shopping for hiking gear.) Anyway, outside of her family life, she’s great at everything — art, sports, her job, even dating. But at home, she’s the middle child and constantly overshadowed by her unni (played by Sohn Tae-young) and the maknae (IU).
Go Joo-won plays the boy next door, literally the kid who grows up in the next house over, and is classmates with Yoo-shin. He’s a dermatologist and a particularly sweet oppa to IU’s character Soon-shin. In fact, growing up next door to the family, he’s always seen the second sister give the maknae a hard time, and has had a one-sided crush on the little sister for a really long time.
So while he’s sweet and nothing but nice to the little sister, because he’s friends and classmates with Yoo-shin, they have a totally different relationship — he’s constantly bickering with her and they drive each other crazy. Which of course means they’re doomed to fall madly in love someday. They sound like an adorable pair of characters, and I really love stories with old friends who bicker their way into romance. Here’s hoping for good things.
You’re the Best, Lee Soon-shin premieres March 9 on KBS.
Via Joy News

February 12, 2013
‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin’ holds a team workshop for Lunar New Year
by pkdance AllKpop.com l Nate ++
201302121750776650_511a02f81edf0.jpg
The cast of KBS 2TV‘s upcoming drama ‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin‘ spent their Lunar New Year together for a team workshop.
IU, Jo Jung Suk, Yoo In Na, Go Joo Won, Lee Ji Hoon, Jung Woo, Choi Kang Won, Bae Ge Reen, Ga Won, Kim Yoon Suh, and more gathered together at a resort in Gangwondo on the 8th for a 1 night and 2 days retreat. During the workshop, the cast and crew worked on their teamwork by reading their script and playing ‘Yut Nori’ (Korean traditional game played during new years).
A representative revealed, “Even during Lunar New Year, the young actors and actresses didn’t rest and passionately participated in the drama leaving a strong impression. The special friendship and passion of their youth brightened up the atmosphere with their overflowing strength and energy, and became an authentic experience in anticipation for filming.”
‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin’ will premiere this March following ‘My Daughter Seoyoung‘.

February 12, 2013
Cast of “The Best Lee Soon Shin” Get Together For a Workshop
pikapika soompi.com
IU, Jo Jung Suk, Yoo In Na, and the rest of the cast of “The Best Lee Soon Shin” came together for a workshop to prepare for the upcoming drama.
On February 8, the cast and crew of the KBS weekend drama spent one night and days at a resort in Gangwon Province. The script reading workshop allowed the cast to practice reading the script and develop chemistry in a secluded setting. The comfortable atmosphere and director Yoon Sung Shik’s guidance also made it so that the actors could be more immersed in their characters
A representative of AStory said, “I was impressed with the actor’s dedication in spending their Lunar New Year holiday at the workshop. With their youthful compatibility they showed great energy and enthusiasm during the workshop. We are excited to start filming.”
The workshop not only had script reading but plenty of fun and games. They formed teams and had a traditional new year’s game competition, in which IU scored many points and led her team to victory. The cast and crew also built their teamwork with some casual drinking after the games.
“The Best Lee Soon Shin” will air on March 9.

• 2 weeks later...

February 18, 2013
Behind the scenes at the poster shoot of ‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin’
By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com l Nate
201302200952777017_51241f785689a.jpg

Ahead of the broadcast for new KBS 2TV weekend drama ‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin’ next month, leading cast members including IU, Jo Jung Suk, Go Du Sim, Lee Mi Sook, Son Tae Young, Yoo In Na, and Go Joo Won all came together for the drama’s poster shoot.
Just like the drama’s name, everyone put on their best pose and there was an endless stream of laughter, as everyone got along amiably, and had an enjoyable time. As they watched the filming going on, each of them gave a thumbs up to show their support, and display their excellent camaraderie with one another.
IU showed her wide range of charisma from a ‘cheerful unemployed girl’ to a ‘sexy goddess’; Jo Jung Suk meanwhile looked impressive in his tailored suit and casual outfits, showing his capability as a role making machine. The young supporting cast members showed their passion, while the veterans showed their experience, as both sets of cast members combined perfectly with chemistry. It felt like one big happy family, seeing each of them taking good care of each other on the set.
The production company expressed, “The poster shoot was conducted in the ‘best’ possible environment and mood. The cast for ‘The Best Lee Soon Shin’ is definitely the best.”
‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin’ is about a mother and daughter who find their lives turned upside down following the death of their husband-father. The story talks of how they find happiness and how Soon Shin finds love in the aftermath. The drama will touch on understanding one another in the family, finding the true value of oneself, and what exactly constitutes the true meaning of happiness. The drama will take over ‘My Daughter Seoyoung’ and begin airing from March 9th.
By: Jin Young ParkCopyright © KpopFighting.com
2013022017185574_1_rstarkmm.jpg

February 22, 2013
"The Best Yi Sunshin" IU & Jo Jeongseok's First Script-Reading Session
Photo Credit: A Story Written By: Jun Ji Young KBS Global
KBS 2TV's new weekend drama "The Best Yi Sunshin" is set to air its first episode on March 9th.
The cast got together for a script reading session. In the evening of February 4th at KBS in Yeouido, the cast of "The Best Yi Sunshin" gathered for a script read.
Present on this day were KBS drama department chief Lee Ganghyeon, writer Jeong Yoogyeong, IU, Jo Jeongseok, Yoo Inna, Go Joowon, Son Taeyoung, Go Dooshim, Lee Misook, Kim Youngcheol, director Yoon Seongshik and the rest of the staff members. Before the session began, chief Lee Ganghyeon told the cast and crew that this new drama is expected to continue the success of the previous two KBS weekend dramas.
He added that writer Jeong Yoogyeong knows how to tug at the heart strings of the viewers and that 2013 will be a great year for KBS weekend dramas.
He also told everyone to have fun working on the show and encouraged the cast and crew by saying he will do everything within his power to support the show. 1853_4930_l.jpg

Writer Jeong Yoogyeong said it felt unreal to be working with such a great cast.
She added that this is sure to be the most enjoyable project she was ever involved in, and that she will give it her very best.
Director Yoon Seongshik displayed his ability to be a leader that is both charismatic and caring. He made time to talk to each and everyone present.
He rallied the team on by saying that it will be a long journey, but that they will all work hard as a team.
The reading session, attended by everyone in the cast, started with a cheeful atmosphere.
Both the lead stars and role players displayed tremendous level of concentration as they got into character and made the scenes come to life. Singer IU(Plays Yi Sunshin) showed how she fit right into the role of the title character, showing tremendous progress as an actor. Jo Jeongseok(Shin Joonho) who plays an arrogant and ambitious management company head made an incredible transformation as he did what he does best.
And when the two performers played the scenes of their first encounter, they displayed amazing chemistry and provided incredible comic relief.
Son Taeyoung(Yi Haeshin), Yoo Inna(Yi Yooshin) and IU(Yi Sunshin) all put up convincing performances as sisters.
The show isn't all about young blood, there are veterans who anchor the story.
Go Dooshim(Kim Jeongae) demonstrates the power of a mother's love, while the charismatic Lee Misook proved to be the perfect fit for her character Song Miryeong.
The veterans and young stars worked together harmoniously.
It was a beautiful showcase of how youth and experience can create amazing synergy. Those who were present at the reading session all said that the performers brought all the emotions written on the script to life.
The actors were able to switch from comical to emotional at the flip of a page.
All in all, it provided a glimpse of how amazing this new drama will be.
 "The Best Yi Sunshin" is directed by producer Yoon Seongshik who made hits like KBS TV drama "The Story of a Man" and "Gaksital"(Bridal Mask) and is written by Jeong Yoogyeong who created "Pretty Insoon" and "Marry Me, Please."
This collaboration is sure to create an entertaining and touching drama that will sweep weekend drama viewers off their feet.
Episode 1 of KBS 2TV's weekend drama "The Best Yi Sunshin" airs on March 9th, 2013.

Archived