Yoo In Na 유인나

Guest adikkeluangman

February 27, 2013
Actress Yoo In Na shares that she was an outcast at school
by webe AllKpop.com l Nate
64a25c5d725c82d645b1a99dd7937df6.jpg

Though actress Yoo In Na is a loved celebrity now, she shared that she was an outcast in the past.
On the February 26th broadcast of ‘Moonlight Prince‘, Yoo In Na and SECRET‘s Sunhwa appeared as guests and discussed a poetry collection book by students called ‘I’m Red‘. Yoo In Na and Brave Brothers became teacher and student, respectively, and after reading a poem about a youth who stole money from others, the two stars reminisced about their younger years.
Yoo In Na shared, “In my case, from the time I was attending school to my time as an actress, I had longer hair than my peers, and our teacher really liked me.” As it’s not out of the ordinary for schools to require a maximum hair length in Korea, Yoo In Na suggested she was disliked for being the exception. She also mentioned that her peers were not fond of the fact that she was a teacher’s pet.
She continued, “It’s a very painful memory, so even now as I DJ on the radio, if a story about bullying comes in, I always try to be warm and encourage them.“
art_1361954711.jpg

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

February 26, 2013
Yoo In-na confesses to being bullied in school
Source: TV Daily via Hancinema.net l Nate
2013022801001750000148101.jpg

Yoo In-na said that she was bullied in school on the KBS 2TV "Moonlight Prince".
Yoo In-na and The Brave One met as a student and teacher on this day. They brought up memories of their teenage lives after reading a teenage poem about ripping money off each other.
Yoo In-na said, "I had longer hair than the others because I was preparing to be an actress and my teacher adored me -- it resulted in me being bullied".
"It's a bad memory for me, so if I hear a story about bullying on my radio, I'll try to comfort the person as much as I can".
30000239021.jpg

February 27, 2013
Yoo In Na Says She Was Bullied in School
CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong 
59747390.jpg

Although actress Yoo In Na may be loved by many, she shared that growing up, she used to be bullied at school. 
On the February 26 broadcast of KBS’ Moonlight Prince, Yoo In Na revealed that she was bullied in high school because of her teachers. 
“My homeroom teacher favored me so much that I became an outcast amongst my friends,” said Yoo In Na. “Because I was preparing to debut, my hair was extra long and my teachers were especially nice to me than the other students.”
She added that the favoritism was the cause of hate that arose in the other students. 
When I would return to the classroom with my close friend after lunch, my chair would be switched out with a broken one or my desk would have food left over on it,” said the actress. 
She said that when she reads stories about bullying on her radio show, she’s able to easily relate and empathize due to her own experience. 
Photo Credit: KBS.

February 27, 2013
Yoo In Na and IU promise to support each other for ‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin’
by MountainMadman AllKpop.com l Nate
1361926997917.jpg

The sisterly relationship between actress Yoo In Na and singer IU has been well-known in the fan community, particularly for fans of the 2010 SBS program ‘Heroes‘. After the recent announcement that they would be starring together in the upcoming KBS drama ‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin‘, fans have already been looking forward to see how their off-screen relationship will play out on-screen.
In an interview for the drama, the stars said, “We’re so happy that we were coincidentally cast in the same drama. We don’t think we’ll get the chance to do a project together again after this, so we promised to try our best and work hard. Since it’s a once-in-a-lifetime chance, we’ll make sure to work and have fun, so we have no regrets. I think we’ll have so much fun filming together.”
As a rookie actress (despite her ‘Dream High‘ resume), IU has been taking some quick acting lessons from her older and wiser friend. “I’m learning a lot from Yoo In Na unnie about what it means to be an actress,” she said. The senior actress was humble about her own talent, saying, “Normally, IU takes care of me like a mother, but in the drama I’m always treating her badly. I’m sure there’ll be a day when I can finally be warm like an unnie should.”
‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin’ will have its first broadcast on March 9th after the wrap-up of ‘My Daughter Seoyoung‘.
Source: Xportsnews via Naver
20130227164326.jpg

March 4, 2013
[Moonlight Prince] Yoo In-na & Han Sun-hwa’s Lessons Full of Laughter and Empathy
Written by: Jeon Ji Young KBS Global

The KBS entertainment show “Moonlight Prince” is gaining favorable reviews through interesting topics.
The talk show about books has been discussing bestselling novels like Hector and the Search for Happiness and children’s books such as Charlotte’s Web and even comics like Slam Dunk. The latest episode featured a book of poems which led to a rare case of a book of poetry topping the search words on Korea’s portal sites.
1866_4961_l.jpg

In the 6th episode of “Moonlight Prince” aired on Feb. 26th, Yoo In-na and Han Sun-hwa appeared as guests and discussed Park Sung-woo’s collection of poems for adolescents titled “I’m Red”. The stars pitted themselves into three teams and taught a short lesson about the book.
The first team had Tak Jae-hoon as the teacher and Kang Ho-dong and Jung Jae-hyung as students. The three men reminisced about their own adolescents with the talk sometimes going into rated-R territory bringing laughter among the audience. The second team had Yoo In-na as the teacher using a stick and “good job” stickers to train Brave Brothers into a docile lamb. The last group featured Chang Min from TVXQ as the teacher and Han Sun-hwa as the student, creating the best looking team.
1866_4962_l.jpg

Many viewers commented about the show saying, “Moonlight Prince has laughter that is not directed but natural. It’s the best!”, “Brave Brothers is becoming cuter! He seems to be working hard”, “Kang Ho-dong is coming alive on this show”, “It’s the first time I wanted to go pick up a book” etc.
Hosted by Kang Ho-dong, Tak Jae-hoon, Jung Jae-hyung, Brave Brothers and Chang Min from TVXQ, “Moonlight Prince” discusses one book that a guest selects each week. The program airs every Tuesday at 11:10 p.m. on KBS2TV.

March 6, 2013
Producers of 'Nine' and 'Queen In Hyun's Man' Talk about Ji Hyun Woo & Yoo In Na
CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju Translation Credit : Erika Kim  
 0 Go to Forum    0  |   Reply  0The producers of tvN′s Nine, who also produced Queen In Hyun′s Man, opened up about the Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo couple.
The Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo couple was probably the most dramatic couple in making its relationship public.
The two actors were constantly embroiled in love rumors when they were close friends, and Ji Hyun Woo dropped the bomb when he openly confessed to Yoo In Na in public on June 7, 2012.
13079595.jpg

What did the producers think about the couple?
Director Kim Byung Soo of Nine said at the press conference for the drama, "I knew the two were close on set, but I didn′t know they would end up to be a couple."
Screenwriter Song Jae Jung also added, "Queen In Hyun′s Manwas more centered on being a romantic comedy than a time travel drama, and so I came to write in many sweet scenes. Still, I never knew the two would actually become a real couple."
Though it seems no one expected the two to end up together, they still boast close ties, despite Ji Hyun Woo′s serving in the army.

March 9, 2013
IU, Yoo In Na, and Son Tae Young snuggle together as sisters
by jennywill AllKpop.com l Nate
N2013030711395656701.jpg

IU, Yoo In Na, and Son Tae Young, who play the three sisters of ’You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin‘, amped up the anticipation for the upcoming drama as they posed side by side, looking very much like actual siblings.
IU, the main character whom the show is named after, will portray the youngest out of the bunch, if that wasn’t already obvious. She’ll also have the most complicated love line in the story as there will be a 4-way love triangle, or a love-square, involving her.
Her older sisters played by Yoo In Na and Son Tae Young will also have their own sweet love stories. Yoo In Na will find herself in the middle of a cute, warm romance with a childhood friend, and Son Tae Young will initially suffer through a painful marriage, but find her true love during the drama.
You’ll get to see these three soon enough as the first episode of the drama is set to air later tonight (9th)!
Tip: Allison

March 10, 2013

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 2 Review: Yoo In Na Pretends to Kiss Go Joo Won to Get Rid of Kim Giri
Posted by via Koreandrama.com l Nate
20130310_1362917689_11758600_1.jpg

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin episode 2, Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) pretends to kiss Park Chan Woo(played by Go Joo Won) to get rid of Kim Giri(played by himself).
Giri keeps following Yoo Shin even after losing from drinking competition. Yoo Shin finally gets mad and yells, “What is your problem?” and Giri says, “Then why did you watch a movie with me, eat with me and kiss me?” Yoo Shin replies, “I can watch movie, eat and kiss with any guys!” Then she runs towards Chan Woo, holds his face and tells him, “Let’s stay like this for a while.” From Giri’s perspective, the two were kissing, and he runs away crying.
As Giri leaves, Chan Woo says to Yoo Shin, “You haven’t changed a bit.”
PS13031100004.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

March 25, 2013
Yoo In Na Rocks Denim for “Instyle”
by crystalcove soompi.com
20130325180511327.jpg

Known for her cute, cheerful, and spunky image, Yoo In Na seems like the perfect model to conjure up visions of a warm and fresh spring. The fashion magazine InStyle borrowed the actress’ charms to showcase the latest and hottest denims trend for its upcoming April edition.
Yoo In Na, who is currently starring along-side IU in the KBS drama, “You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin,” sports various denim looks ranging from the classic vest and button-down to cut-off jeans anda  fashion-statement blouse. She manages to wear them effortlessly, emphasizing the casual and comfortable spring fashion.
To accompany the photoshoot, InStyle also interviewed the actress on her future goals. Yoo In Na revealed that she likes herself as an actor the most and she doesn’t dream of becoming a top-star but hopes to have a long and productive career. She stated, “I want to grow old together with the people who like my acting.”
The April edition of InStyle will be available March 25.
Source: Nate
20130325003803_0.jpg
20130325003801_0.jpg
20130325003802_0.jpg
20130325003800_0.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

May 3, 2013
IU Joined ′Lee Soon Shin′ Because of Yoo In Na
CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi Translation Credit : Erika Kim 
IU revealed that the reason she took up her role in You′re the Best Lee Soon Shin was Yoo In Na.
The leads of You′re the Best Lee Soon Shin, IU, Jo Jeong Seok, Yoo In Na, Son Tae Young and Jung Woo, appeared on the May 2 broadcast of KBS2′s Happy Together to talk about their drama.
65827563.jpg

When asked whether she felt any pressure about her first lead acting role, IU said, "I did feel a lot of pressure. The previous dramas, Unexpected You and My Daughter Seo Young, were so successful that I was worried whether I would be able to fill this big space."
In the end, Yoo In Na gave her the advice that pushed her forward.
"I asked for help from Yoo In Na, and she strongly recommended that I go for it," she said.
Yoo In Na later joined IU in the same drama.
IU said, "I saw the script and there was a sister role that seemed would fit Yoo In Na well. At the time, Yoo In Na had been talking about joining a different piece, but in the end she came to join us after she was offered the sister role."
Yoo In Na praised IU, saying, "IU is very good at acting. I recognized her talent, and told her she had to be in this piece."
Photo credit: enews DB

May 3, 2013
Yoo In-na: I had to train for 11 years
By Lee Sun-min Korea JoongAng Daily

03213620.jpg

Actress Yoo In-na said that she trained for 11 years to become an actress before her 2009 debut.
During the KBS talk show “Happy Together 3” on Thursday, she said she started her training at age 17 at YG Entertainment.
“When you are a trainee, you have to be auditioned within the agency,” recalled Yoo. “Trainees fall into chaos as some friends lose their position as a trainee [at the agency] after those auditions.”
She said she was the last one standing after countless auditions.
“It was so hard to say goodbye to other trainee friends who I had a life with together and I get frustrated,” she said. “But opportunities come at miraculous times and that’s how I could continue the life as a trainee.”
Meanwhile, comedian Choi Hyo-jong apologized to Yoo for having said that he is not a fan of hers.
He said he is indeed a fan, adding that his previous comment had earned him too many anti-fans.

May 3, 2013
Yoo In Na reveals what it was like being a YG Entertainment trainee for 11 years
by pkdance Allkpop.com
Actress Yoo In Na recalled her experience as a trainee for 11 years under YG Entertainment.
On the May 2nd broadcast of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Happy Together 3‘, Yoo In Na shared, “I was a trainee since I was 17 years old and continued on for 11 years.”
When asked what it was like remaining as a trainee for so long, the actress commented, “There is always an in-agency audition as well after you become a trainee. When that happens, the trainees are at risk of being cut. There are trainees who go through that and end up having to pack their bags and saying goodbye to the other trainees they’ve grown close with.”
On not giving up, Yoo In Na said, “Everytime I had thoughts about quitting, suddenly little opportunities would roll in and I would think to myself ‘It’s meant to be’ and continued on.”
Yoo In Na is currently starring in the KBS 2TV weekend drama ‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin‘.

• 2 weeks later...

May 13, 2013
IU Says Yoo In Na is Her Life′s Role Model
CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa Translation Credit : Erika Kim  
IU picked her own best friend as her role model in life.
The singer spoke at the public shoot for the KBS2 drama You′re the Best Lee Soo Shin held on May 13 at a restaurant in Cheongdam.
About her role model, she said, "[Yoo] In Na unni (big sister) is a lovely person. If I could live any life as a woman, I would want to live a lovely life like In Na unni′s."
This isn′t the first time IU chose Yoo In Na as her role model, as she also said the same in her recent appearance on KBS2′s Happy Together 3.
She then added, "If my role model as a woman is In Na unni, I would pick Jung Dong Hwan as an actor. I want to become an actor who helps co-stars get into their roles, and leaves behind an afterglow even after the drama′s conclusion."
IU appears in the drama as the youngest daughter of Jung Dong Hwan′s role. The secret behind her birth is that she was born between him and a top actress named Song Mi Ryung (Lee Mi Sook).
The drama will be about how Lee Soon Shin overcomes the conflict sprouting from the secret and happily joins her family.
The public shoot showed the scene where Lee Soon Shin realizes that Song Mi Ryung is her mother. The scene will air on the May 18 broadcast.

Archived