Yoo In Na 유인나

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest MariYEH

I was very upset because a fan of another actress kept spreading false rumors that My Black Minidress was failing miserably and it was at #8. a not so smart reporter then copied what that (fan of another actress posted and was visciously spreading) without checking out the facts first. Luckily three more articles were released that My Black Minidress was at #3..I felt better…so not bad considering King's Speech which came in first was shown in theaters on 3/17/2011 and I Love You which came in 2nd was shown starting 2/17/2011.

My Black Minidress FIGHTING!!!

source: CDBLOOM @YEH.NET

My Black Minidress Total Ticket Sales Update

This is the official KOFIC data. It's an updated record of actual ticket sales in all 329 movie theaters and 2194 movie screens.

Note: Some people on net are posting data from various Korean sites.

For example, MBMD was number 8 and number 1 at two different ticket selling internet sites.

A NOT so clever reporter picked up on that and reported that MBMD was #8 in box office sales.

Ignore posts with false data to make it seem like the movie is doing really bad.

The data posted here is the official data from total ticket sales.

As of 9:41 AM 3/24/2011 (Korea Time & Date)

Top 10 Sales

1. King's Speech (GBR & AUSTRALIA, 3/17/2011) 20.25%

2. I Love You (KOREA, 2/17/2011) 12.59%

3. My Black Mini Dress (KOREA, 3/24/2011) 10.04%

4. My Name Is Kahn (INDIA, 3/24/2011) 9.65%

5. World Invasion (U.S.A.,3/10/2011) 9.01%

6. Good Morning Everyone (U.S.A.,3/17/2011) 6.23%

7. Red Riding Hood (U.S.A.,3/17/2011) 5.62%

8. Romantic Heaven (KOREA,3/24/2011) 4.79%

9. Black Swan (U.S.A.,2/24/2011) 4.52%

10. Raise the Moon (KOREA,3/24/2011) 3.31%

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo In Na reveals a childhood photo, describes what she was like as a student

201103180951431119_1.jpg

On March 17th, actress Yoo In Na guested on SBS’s “One Night in TV Entertainment” and shared a childhood photo on their “Since When Were the Stars So Pretty?” corner.

MC Seo Kyung Suk asked, “Yoo In Na-ssi, since when were you so pretty?”, to which she honestly replied, “I don’t think I’m pretty even now.”

The MC laughed and surprised the actress by bringing out a photo from her childhood while saying, “I knew you’d say that, so I brought my own source!”

Asked to explain the picture, she described, “I wasn’t a pretty student. Seeing a how I’m missing my front tooth in this picture, I think it was taken when I was nine years old. I was just a brainy student that liked to go into a variety of different competitions.”

The MC concluded, “You did look quite clever, like the type that won’t have their lunch money taken from them!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/yoo-in-na-reveals-a-childhood-photo-describes-what-she-was-like-as-a-student

Guest first_snow

Yoo In Na & Yoon Kye Sang cast for MBC’s upcoming drama, “Best Love”

tn_1300873082_503453789_0.jpg

On March 23rd, a representative from MBC’s upcoming mini-series, “Best Love“, confirmed that Yoo In Na and Yoon Kye Sang became the newest additions to the cast. The two had attended a script-reading together, and it’s said that they contributed great enthusiasm to the rehearsal.

“Best Love” tells the story of a former A-list starlet who becomes entangled in a love story with the current top stars of the industry. Gong Hyo Jin and Cha Seung Won are confirmed as the lead actors of the drama.

Yoon Kye Sang is expected to play the role of ‘Yoon Pil Ju,’ a man with absolutely no interest in celebrities and their world. Meanwhile, Yoo In Na will play the role of ‘Kang Seri’, a fellow girl group member of Gong Hyo Jin’s and the love interest of Cha Seung Won.

The drama will begin airing in May.

Source: Star News via Nate

Cre: allkpop

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo In Na stuns with her star quality and down-to-earth charms

2011032301002040200138812.jpg

Is Yoo In Na a beautiful actress or a playful tomboyish? The answer is both!

While busy primping for her next broadcast appearance, the actress made no hesitation in stopping for a quick basketball game with athlete Kang Baek Ho outside of SBS’s broadcast hall.

Showing exceptional skills like the one-handed jump-shoot, Yoo In Na proved that she was in the game to play. Although she stepped back at Kang Baek Ho’s impressive display of skill and speed, she quickly picked up her pace and never once let the ball out of her sight.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/yoo-in-na-stuns-with-her-star-quality-and-down-to-earth-charms

Guest adikkeluangman

‘Current Trend’ Yoo In Na receives overseas love calls

tn_1301010182_163970588_0.jpg

Actress Yoo In Na, who is currently riding a wave of popularity, has received offers from movie industries overseas and is planning to start activities outside Korea.

Most recently, Yoo In Na had been seriously considering a movie role in Malaysia that was offered by Director “A”. It was reported that Director “A” is a famous movie director who has been acknowledged world-wide. For the upcoming movie, they plan to shoot in Korea and in Malaysia. Not just Yoo In Na, but another popular and talented Korean actor “B” is also scheduled to appear.

Yoo In Na had also recently confirmed her appearance in MBC’s new drama, “Best Love“, so she is currently coordinating the filming schedule for the movie. “Best Love” is scheduled to air from May to June, and Yoo In Na plans to go directly into movie filming after the drama period is coordinated.

Through this movie, it looks like Yoo In Na will get the chance to aim for foreign film festivals and also the opportunity to walk on the red carpet. Yoo In Na, who became a household name through her appearance in “High Kick Through the Roof“, is continually gaining popularity through her MC position on SBS’s “Night of TV Entertainment” and in her appearance in the newly released movie, “My Black Mini Dress.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/current-trend-yoo-in-na-receives-overseas-love-calls

Guest hello_world409

I was very upset because a fan of another actress kept spreading false rumors that My Black Minidress was failing miserably and it was at #8. a not so smart reporter then copied what that (fan of another actress posted and was visciously spreading) without checking out the facts first. Luckily three more articles were released that My Black Minidress was at #3..I felt better…so not bad considering King's Speech which came in first was shown in theaters on 3/17/2011 and I Love You which came in 2nd was shown starting 2/17/2011.

My Black Minidress FIGHTING!!!

Really? They did that o.0 From Korean news sites and Korean search sites, the movie got good reviews and had a good audience outcome. I guess it doesn't matter anymore because the truth is the truth xD

Anywho, came to support my favorite Korean actress, atm :D

Loved her in SG and love her in Heroes though it is sad to see the show end :(

And cannot wait to see her in Best Love.

Yoo In Na fighting!!!

Here to share some gifs

:P

tumblr_liulzni2c71qi2v4ho1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_liumjnWvqg1qi2v4ho1_500.gif

cr; fyeahyooinna.tumblr.com

And some of my favorite pics of her :)

tumblr_liyj24KVsF1qi2v4ho1_250.jpg

tumblr_likaylarY21qi2v4ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_liig6aAR981qi2v4ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_ligt6dBN5k1qi2v4ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_li9t13YBZ31qi2v4ho1_500.jpg

cr; as tagged

Oh she has a cyworld and a me2day if you want to add it to the first post ^^

http://me2day.net/yginna/

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=21387978

I thought I should put this here since she also starred in My Black Mini Dress....

I am very very angry right now. This is how dirty the movie industry is!

There was a foul play against YEH's movie "My Black Minidress"

Apparently Lotte stole some screen plays and gave it to it’s rival project which they are investing in…they were spreading that it’s getting more anticipation than My Black Minidress..movie industry people are saying that it’s an IMMORAL ACT on their part (it is)!!!

this is what happened..

The movie "Dangerous Family Meeting"…was scheduled to premier on 3/24 same date as "My Black Minidress". They said that they will postpone the opening of "Dangerous Family Meeting" to 3/31, when infact they INDEED opened on 3/24 like "My Black Minidress", with over 300 screens playing the movie during the weekend…their movie came in 5th place..but they are lying saying that it’s gotten many tickets sales even before it’s opening date of 3/31…using this to market and persuade people that it's THE movie to watch.

Dirty! really dirty! They really can't fight a fair game

The thing is, they've been doing some pretty shady business like pay some reporters under the table, to make it seem as if My Black Minidress is doing bad or and to persuade movie goers to go for the other movie.

But yeah…there’s been two articles out about Lotte's shadiness...the damage is already done..It’s because the "Dangerous Family Meeting" movie is distributed by Lotte…

It’s a shame that this happened during YEH's movie..but nothing can be done now…the effect already took place…

There’s karma…in movies…and yes, they will be penalized for it in some ways..

but as for My Black Minidress…this is how the story ends..

Here's one article that uncovers their shadiness: http://media.daum.ne...342322&p=newsen

the title says, "Dangerous Family Meeting", pre screening at over 300 screens, deceiving, altered opening date scandal

또 다른 관계자는 " '위험한 상견례'에 할당된 스크린수만큼 다른 개봉 영화들이 기회를 잃은 건 사실"이라며 "이를 계기로 이같은 눈속임이 하나의 추세가 되질 않길 바란다"고 설명했다

another insider stated the screens that went to "dangerous family meeting" did take away other movie's opportunities..so we hope this practice of deceitful event won't continue as a trend

Not only that...they used the pre screen ticket sales numbers...to say that it did better than My Black Minidress, when it actually did worse...it came in number five...opening in just as many screens.

here's another quote from the article

한 영화 관계자는 "이런 식으로 편법이 난무한다면 관객들에게는 '개봉 날짜' 에 대한 개념이 상실되고 영화 내부적으로는 기본적인 상도덕이 침해된다"며 "사실 이런 식이라면 개봉 관객수도 사실상 의미가 없다"고 말했다.

A movie industry insider stated "If they bend the rules, deceiving the viewers like this, there's no significance to opening day ticket sales..And this threatens the business ethics within the industry.

Credit: 윤은혜 from the YEH soompi thread.

Link: http://www.soompi.co...page__st__35360

Guest first_snow

Yoo In Na discusses her personality, past characters, and future roles

hyun1620201104020826560.jpg

With the cold winter months receding, there’s no actress that fits the upcoming spring season better than Yoo In Na herself.

After 10 long years of training, she first emerged before the eyes of the public through MBC’s “High Kick Through the Roof.“ It wasn’t until SBS’s “Secret Garden” that she really nailed in the essence of who she is, however, and with a leading role in her movie, “My Black Mini Dress,” she’s now become a household name in the industry.

Although she’s probably busy day in and day out, Yoo In Na had nothing but joy to express in her latest interview with Sports Hankooki moments before “My Black Mini Dress” hit theaters.

Check it out below!

===

Q. “Is your personality really as bright as the roles you tend to take on?”

Yoo: “Those around me say that I resemble my characters a lot.”

Q. “You’re actually older than Yoon Eun Hye and Park Han Byul, but you actually look the youngest.”

Yoo: “I tried my best to look like the maknae (laughter). I think it’s because of my voice and the way I speak that makes me look younger than I actually am.”

Q. “With four actresses in one room, wasn’t there any tension?”

Yoo: “I think that’s actually a sort of stereotype. I may be the oldest, but experience-wise, they’re all my seniors. My character, ‘Minhee’, is the cute and comedic type, which I tried to follow through with, and everyone really did treat me like I was cute. There’s no tension at all, we were all taking care of one another.”

Q. “Do you think the personality of your other castmates resemble their roles at all?”

Yoo: “My role is very elementary-like so I tried to keep that up on set by joking and playing around. Park Han Byul is very cool but also innocent and worries a lot. She was really happy that her character resembled her so much. Yoon Eun Hye is very serious in her thought, and although she doesn’t joke around on set often, she’ll sometimes joke and play with me.”

Q. “All of the luxury brands and shopping styles in the movie seems so displaced from reality.”

Yoo: “I think it was the director’s intention to create impressive scenes with a lot to see. If it was too realistic and ‘normal,’ I don’t think there’d be much to see or enjoy.”

hyun1620201104020826562.jpg

Q. “What were your 20s like?”

Yoo: “I think I spent it worrying over my future like my role in the movie does. It was also the majority of my trainee life, so there was just a lot of worrying for me.”

Q. “Could you talk a bit about your trainee experience?”

Yoo: “I entered YG Entertainment in 2006. For about five years, I trained to become a singer, even though I joined thinking I’d become an actress.”

Q. “Did you ever want to quit during those 10 years?”

Yoo: “Not once, ever. My dream ever since I was a child was to become a celebrity, and there wasn’t anything else that I particularly wanted to do or excelled at. I did wonder whether this path was right for me, but I never thought of quitting. Even when I turn 40 or 50, I think my decision will remain the same.”

Q. “Did you feel the growth of your popularity during your ‘High Kick’ days?”

Yoo: “I was amazed when I saw my name rank in on portal search rankings and saw that people began to recognize me on the streets. Now, I just feel thankful and responsible as well.”

Q. “You really don’t have any antis.”

Yoo: “I’m amazed at that as well. I sometimes wonder whether it’s okay for me to be in such a great position, and also whether everything I’ve suffered for is being repayed with the position I’m in now. But it is true that with the growth of my happiness, my level of nervousness grows as well.”

Q. “How does it feel grabbing the MCing spot for ‘One Night in TV Entertainment‘?”

Yoo: “When I first received the offer from my agency, I remember shouting out, ‘Yes! I’ll do it!’ The fact that it’s live was so exhilarating. Seo Kyung Suk oppa takes care of me as well, and working alongside him really makes me feel that he’s a genius. I sang a song in the first broadcast, and that was his idea as well.”

Q. “You have a lot of male fans thanks to your voluminous body.”

Yoo: “I don’t manage it with anything special. I don’t have a lot of fat to begin with, but I do eat well and move around a lot. I eat to the point where those around me are embarrassed for me! Even during the filming for my movie, Cha Ye Ryun and I will have mounds of snacks to eat.”

Q. “In ‘Secret Garden,’ you played the role of the dependable friend. A lot of viewers felt endeared with the cuteness of your role, especially when you mistakenly thought that Kim Joo Won was in love with you.”

Yoo: “It was fun for me as well. I rehearsed the scene where I’m waiting for him to come out of the elevator at home over 30 times. There were a lot of different versions that I came up with.”

Q. “Are you that dependable with your real friends as well?”

Yoo: “As opposed to my roles in movies and dramas, I like to take part in their lives instead. I’ll be more aggressive in making sure that they make up with each other and I’m more open with saying what’s on my mind. I love that I’ve earned the nickname, ‘The nation’s friend,’ thanks to my consecutive roles as the friend.”

hyun1620201104020826563.jpg

Q. “Do you ever want to try a role that’s opposite to your previous bright and outgoing characters?”

Yoo: “Anyone has a sort of opposite character within them. I have moments where I feel depressed or calm. I don’t want to pursue a drastic yet because I’d rather go about it step by step so that the viewers have time to adjust. I’d love to be able to take on roles like Seo Young Eun in ‘On Air‘ and Na Sung Shil in ‘Perfect Couple.’”

Q. “What do you do in your free time?”

Yoo: “I’ll go shopping with my friends or just walk around on the streets. If I wear a hat and keep my head down, people don’t tend to notice. I just can’t talk (laughter).”

Q. “Any male actors you’d like to work with?”

Yoo: “I’ve never really thought of this. I was recently impressed with Ryu Seung Bum-ssi.”

Source: Sports Hankooki via Nate

Cre: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/yoo-in-na-discusses-her-personality-past-characters-and-future-roles

Guest hello_world409

Yoo In Na selected as the new model for “Gmarket” alongside G-Dragon

20110407_yoo_inna_4.jpg

Gmarket has announced that they’ve chosen actress Yoo In Na as the new face of their brand alongside Big Bang’s G-Dragon!

Gmarket first took on G-Dragon last year and garnered much success through different marketing campaigns, even earning praise for an upgraded brand image. The ‘Gmarket Song‘, which was composed and written by G-Dragon himself, even placed #1 in views on YouTube.

Yoo In Na was selected for her endearing charm and her image as a rising star.

Nam Sung Hun of Gmarket’s marketing team explained, “With G-Dragon’s characteristic charisma and Yoo In Na’s bright, bubbly personality, we’re sure that they’ll come up with a synergy effect in advancing our brand even further.

The two will be launching a new TV advertisement this month, along with a variety of online and offline promotional activities.

0cbd2252ae27efd024eee2052a2f1b9b_large.jpg

Source: Kmomnews via Nate

Trans: akp

Guest hello_world409

@ 4jsis4 - I know. In Na was so gorgeous in her wedding dress +o+ And I also have to agree that her and Yunho were cute together xD

some gifs that have been going around from the latest Heroes episode :D

tumblr_ljfzcxcizB1qhgdxso1_500.gif

tumblr_ljg0snYgNr1qhgdxso1_500.gif

tumblr_ljfzyl5fnz1qhgdxso1_500.gif

cr; tumblr

looking very close I see ;D

Guest adikkeluangman

G-Dragon and Yoo In Na pair up for Gmarket’s ‘OMG’ CF teasers

Two weeks ago Gmarket revealed news on the recruitment of actress Yoo In Na as the new face of their brand. Gmarket revealed plans of pairing the beautiful actress for a new marketing campaing along with existing endorser, Big Bang’s G-Dragon.

Gmarket first took on G-Dragon last year and garnered much success through different marketing campaigns, even earning praise for an upgraded brand image. The ‘Gmarket Song‘, which was composed and written by G-Dragon himself, even placed #1 in views on YouTube.

The newest campaign is titled ‘OMG’ (Oh My Gmarket) and recently two teaser CF’s along with a special making film (behind the scenes) video were released.

Watch : [Teaser A] [Teaser B] [Making Film]

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/g-dragon-and-yoo-in-na-pair-up-for-gmarkets-omg-cf-teasers

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo In Na endorses soju brand ‘Chung Ha’

201104190859281001_1.jpg

Korea’s rising CF queen Yoo In Na was recently picked up by Lotte Liquor to model for their soju brand, ’Chung Ha‘.

A representative from the brand explained why they chose Yoo In Na as their spokesmodel, stating, “Yoo In Na has a cute yet a sexy image so she fits the concept of clean and mellow ‘Chung Ha’ well.”

He added, “In order to create a culture where everyone can enjoy [drinking] appropriately, we are launching a campaign with Yoo In Na. This year, we are going to lead the way of promoting appropriate drinking culture with ‘Chung Ha’, as endorsed by the actress.”

Yoo In Na started her endorsement in April with a photoshoot, and will participate in various marketing endeavours over this year.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/yoo-in-na-endorses-soju-brand-chung-ha

• 1 month later...

Archived