Yoo In Na 유인나

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo In Na markets a refreshing shave for ‘Gillette Fusion Power’

2011061401001289100103561.jpg

Actress Yoo In Na recently posed with a marine girl look for Gillette’s new ad campaign.

It’s quite unusual for a woman to endorse a razor, but Yoo In Na successfully captivated the shaving male population with her fresh new look. She lived up to her ‘bagel-girl’ reputation by wearing a striped one-piece dress that exposed her bare shoulders, while allowing her cute charms to shine.

Gillette’s recent ad aims to promote its ‘Fusion Power’ sampling event. Consumers can watch Yoo In Na’s commercial and leave their thoughts and comments on Gillette’s homepage. The brand will pick 1,000 people on a first-come, first-served basis until June 30th to test out their new razor.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/yoo-in-na-markets-a-refreshing-shave-for-gillette-fusion-power

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

No much updates here :( Do you know that Yoo In Na new drama "Queen In Hyun’s Man" just started airing on 18th April. It is her first leading role so, let us all cheer her up here and you can also check the drama, its news and share your thoughts in the official thread:

[Drama 2012] Queen In-hyun’s Man

Here is the news about her casting:

Yoo In Na Grabs First Lead Role in ‘Queen In Hyun’s Man’

2012-03-14 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, JinHo

Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Yoo In Na will be coupled with Ji Hyun Woo in her first ever lead role for tvN’s upcoming drama Queen In Hyun’s Man.

The producers of Queen In Hyun’s Man revealed through press releases issued on March 14 that ‘Yoo In Na has been cast as the female lead for the drama’, and that she ‘plans to team up with Ji Hyun Woo’.

90643438.jpg

Queen In Hyun’s Man is to be about a romance that stretches across a 300 year time slip which brings the handsome Joseon man Kim Boong Do (Ji Hyun Woo) to the year 2012, where he falls in love with the actress Choi Hee Jin (Yoo In Na), who′s acting as Queen In Hyun for the drama ‘New Jang Hee Bin’.

Screenwriter Song Jae Jung, of Soonpoong Clinic, You Can’t Stop Them and the High Kick series, and director Kim Byung Soo of Chosun Police and Vampire Prosecutor, have come together to put together yet another issue-making piece.

The fact that this is Yoo In Na′s first lead role since her debut is especially contributing to the anticipation for the drama. She will be playing the role of an unpopular actress who never managed to get any good roles in her five year-long career, but just as she is about to rise to stardom, meets with the Joseon man Kim Boong Do.

“I’m looking forward to my first lead role,” Yoo In Na said. “The bright character of actress Choi Hee Jin is similar to my own personality, and I think I’ll be able to enjoy shooting [the drama] because I can relate to the things she goes through as an actress. Please look forward to it.”

Producer Kim Young Kyu of Queen In Hyun’s Man said, “I believe it was a perfect casting decision as the Choi Hee Jin role fits Yoo In Na’s charms 100 percent. I expect her lovely charms to grab the viewers’ attention.”

Queen In Hyun’s Man is scheduled to start airing mid-April.

Photo credit: CJ E&M

And also beautiful pictures of her from the drama posters and conference:

a28ef6f38e378b782d8b920f3b285fde_large.jpg

dd2a05c71bfdbd5a2b2e2098e67c0d94_large.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

awww, she's turning out to be one of my favoriteeeeeee actresses! She truly does deserve more recognition. Her role in QIHM is just so spectacular, like it was written FOR HER! From her body moments ,to the way she expresses emotions in her eyes is just simply amazing. I can't help but laugh like a dork at her reactions in the role, like how she got really excited when BD presented HJ a car and she was trying to climb in. She's seriously so adorable and talented. The role truly is made for her!

Queen In Hyun’ Man is a great role for her.  I hope she gets great roles in the future and her career blossoms!  She's worked hard and stayed in the biz for so long.  She deserves to be recognized.

It's Yoo In Na birthday today! Just wanna wish her a wonderful birthday!! (pretty sure she won't see it but still hahaha) Hope she always stay positive and lovely; I'm sure great opportunities will come her way in the future after QIHM! Oh and I can't wait to see the finale of QIHM; such a joyful ride throughout this journey! =)

Yoo In Na leaving as announcer is the one where she's on tv, right?  Not her DJ job on KBS Radio?  I hope not because I really plan on seeing her in September while she's doing her show.  Is there an Android app for her show?  Hmm...will check it out later.

It is so funny how getting on the InHyun couple ship is turning me into a Yoo In Na fan. She is adorable! Thank you for this thread! Hope we get more movement and updates. @redwitch you love Nagareboshi too? That drama, wow.

Guest jingelbells

I first seen her in MBMD along side with my fave actress Yoo Eun Hye and though both of them were pretty and sexy, I think she charmed me more in that movie. Her childish laugh and voice doesn't seem like she's 30. It's like she's Hee Jin and vice versa. Though I didnt watch SeGa (bec. her partner was not really hot) but still! I think when you fell in love with Hee Jin and Boong Do, you would also fall inlove with In Na and Hyun Woo. It seems like their role was made for them. 

@jingelbells Her partner in SeGa might not be that cute, but they had cute interactions. It was so funny when she thought that JooWon liked her when it was RaIm in Hyun Bin's body.

I saw these videos of her being her cute self.   ;)

Here she's messing around the YG Gym (?):
http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=42522363

Recording for the sudden attack(video games):
http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=42522676

Guest sutekii

I def think Yoo In Na should get more recognition as an actress, she endured 10 years of hard training. Let's hope Queen In Hyun's Man opens many doors for her career. 

Archived