S.M. Entertainment's '06 World Tour Audition

Guest kangtagreen27

Guest amydien

I found this blog on yahoo while searching for more info in the SM auditions. The author auditioned in Malaysia and she gave accounts on how the audition went(procedures, staff, etc.) Maybe this will be useful to some of you so you get an idea.

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/pinkaholicsz&amp...icle_id=5343571

It's not that long, but she also posted pictures taken during the audition.

Hope this helps somehow =)

credits:PINKaholicsz for her blog

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thea_

I found this blog on yahoo while searching for more info in the SM auditions. The author auditioned in Malaysia and she gave accounts on how the audition went(procedures, staff, etc.) Maybe this will be useful to some of you so you get an idea.

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/pinkaholicsz&amp...icle_id=5343571

It's not that long, but she also posted pictures taken during the audition.

Hope this helps somehow =)

credits:PINKaholicsz for her blog

wow i can't believe 10 ppl audition at a time and other ppl actually get to watch u audition..i thought they call u one by one..

Guest dollfacexC

^i think they do it one by one in the beginning but when times running out they call u in groups... thats wat i heard

nobody knows the exact date and place yet?

Guest babiexesta

^ i remember someone saying that SM is coming to america in mid august....but they didnt give us the exact time and date.....

Okay, I'm kinda confused.. I went back a couple of pages, but still nothing.

Some people are saying that U.S. auditions are in mid-August? Yet some people are saying that they haven't announced it yet? Which statement is true?

Just really concerned because.. If the U.S. auditions are in mid-August, then the Canadian ones will probably be.. in the end of August? I won't be there.. If that's the case I'm really really disappointed T__T!!!

Guest baybiifusion

Okay, I'm kinda confused.. I went back a couple of pages, but still nothing.

Some people are saying that U.S. auditions are in mid-August? Yet some people are saying that they haven't announced it yet? Which statement is true?

Just really concerned because.. If the U.S. auditions are in mid-August, then the Canadian ones will probably be.. in the end of August? I won't be there.. If that's the case I'm really really disappointed T__T!!!

dont give up your hopes!

it has not officially been announced yet,

so people saying that the US auditions are in mid-august might not be true.

Guest Lo0k iSh StaCy

ohh i have a question?..can we wear make up to the audition and wat kind of clothes should we wear?..i hope the auditions are in mid-DEC instead of mid-August

Guest xxanonymity

ohh i have a question?..can we wear make up to the audition and wat kind of clothes should we wear?..i hope the auditions are in mid-DEC instead of mid-August

we can wear light make-up. don't let look like that u r wearing make-up.

boy- hip-hop cloth

girl- not so boyish cloth

Guest Storytime

I doubt they even care what type of clothes you wear. As long as you wear something that makes you stand out and look good. And for auditions, I believe you're NOT suppose to wear makeup. They want to see your natural, faulted look. They don't expect to see a perfect, make-up dosed face.

Guest Ella_Kwan

I say in my OPINION just like everone's eles that you should dress the way your STYLE is, IT'S BETTER TO BE HATED FOR WHO YOU ARE THEN LOVED FOR WHO YOUR NOT!

I say dress the way you noramly do be/c that what they are looking for, originalality (sp?) & uniquiness.

Guest baybiifusion

I say in my OPINION just like everone's eles that you should dress the way your STYLE is, IT'S BETTER TO BE HATED FOR WHO YOU ARE THEN LOVED FOR WHO YOUR NOT!

I say dress the way you noramly do be/c that what they are looking for, originalality (sp?) & uniquiness.

i second that! xD

you should be yourself and not dress to impress.

you're there to show them the talent you've got.

Guest reverie_

unfortunately, sm DOES look at your clothes and style and face more than

at your talent and personality... not saying that he doesnt care about talent though

Guest Ella_Kwan

We all understans that BUT its that if you dress all gangsta & etc. ALOT of others are going to dress the same, so what makes your IMAGE differer??? YOUR STYLE HAS TO BE DIFFERENT UNIQUE INORDER FOR YOU TO SPERATE YOUR SELF FROM OTHERS IF THEY LOOK AT YOUR FACE & STYLE OR WHATEVER...

Guest Storytime

I think SM wouldn't care about your image because if you're accepted - they're definitely going to change your style to what they want anyway. You don't have to dress up or whatever - but wear something that gives them a good impression. Plus, like some of you say, SM cares about how you look, but only the unchangable parts - like your face.

Guest ~azn_pwincess~

AWWWW MANNN THATS SOOO AWeSOME!!

MAAAAANNn COME 2 AUSTRALIA xDD LOlz..

no offence.. i dont htink... malaysias a gud place to do it??

i duno... LOlz.. aniiiiiwaizz

Archived