S.M. Entertainment's '06 World Tour Audition

Guest kangtagreen27

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amydien

should we wear make up or not??? what you guys think

well if it's me I wont wear make up. Heh, actually, I dont know how to put make up, so I just might end up making my face look worse if I put some :lol:

If you're not comfortable with make up then dont. But if you really feel like you need to, then I advise just put light make up on so that atleast the judges could see the natural look.

Guest baybiifusion

should we wear make up or not??? what you guys think

if you want, a 'little' will do

just dont go overboard.

Guest Ella_Kwan

Did any1 ELES hear FOR THEM SELVES about the MID-AUDITIONS? OR have ANY OTHER source??? be/c it's driving me crazy & others too... I've been trying to ask the Boa fourm... err!!! annoyed,....

Guest dankyung

they don't like people who wear makeup btw. if yu do audition they want to see yur acne and everything so they don't like people who put make up on. just a heads up

Guest COUNTERACT

Yeah, SM really really likes the pure, innocent "student" type looks. If you look at Lee Yeon Hee's and Go Ahra's audition clips, they fit perfectly into that.

I think if you want to cover up your acne, that's fine but don't go there with tons of make up on. It would probably help if you didn't have a pink mohwak or something. XD;

If you're going to the open auditions, they like students to be in their uniforms because it really enforces their image...

Guest Mademoisella

omg talking about all the make-up is making me worry... heh...

i still agree they should just take you as you are, they're gonna change your looks anyways..

what about eye-shadow, is that okay or no... UGH.. >.>

ah i wonder when they'll release an Official date for US...

Guest Ella_Kwan

I DID some research & the Boa fans DONT THINK that shes coming to the states Mid-Auguest be/c shes got concerts for China & Japan, SO THAT MEANS THE MID-AUDITIONS IS NOT TRUE. (Well at least not yet, if it's true then it will be confermied(sp?) on SMtown.com) SO FAR, NO MID AUGUEST STATES AUDITIONS.

Now we have to wait longer... So to be the barron of bad news... I'm sad myself :(

Guest baybiifusion

^ Lee Soo Man doesnt not have any plans for BoA to go into the US market,

so the concert people have been talking about never existed.

It didnt even make sense that BoA would have a concert in US

when she wont be proceeding into the US market.

Guest tokyollvogue

^ Lee Soo Man doesnt not have any plans for BoA to go into the US market,

so the concert people have been talking about never existed.

It didnt even make sense that BoA would have a concert in US

when she wont be proceeding into the US market.

you're partly right. SM has no intention of putting boA into the US Market. She's conquering the Asian Market and will continue to do so.

However, she WILL be having a concert in the US. For her US fans only...not for any other reasons.

Lee Soo Man was on a Radio Interview that broadcasted here through the states and he specifically stated that he is planning to have boA hold a concert here though the planning is still in the works. SM is trying to fit the concerts in between her China/Japan tours.

Auditions though unsure when they will be held...it's a definate that they will stop by the US sometime in August.

I have no idea if he will actually follow through with this information but those words came out of his mouth. And the Radio Station is a station with high credibility so im sure you can trust that it was him.

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

ok...so it's august for sure???

i still need to get a song ready and everything...

i guess if all fails, i'll just audition by email? well...if they choose you and you auditioned through email...will they audition you again in person? :huh:

Guest dollfacexC

im getting really confused and anxious

i dont kno who to believe but i hope it is in NY but i dont care when

Guest Yishai

its this the only thing your suppose to put in your email to them??

1. Name / Sex

2. Nationality

3. Category being applied for

4. School / Year

5. Contact Information (1) Phone (2) E-mail(3) Homepage

6. Address

7. Miscellaneous Information

8. Attached picture file

and one more question:

if they don't come to the U.S can we still send in a tape of ourselfs singing?

and which email do you send it to??

this 2:

www.smtown.com

www.smtown.com/ir/auditionAbroad/auditionAbroad_eng.aspx

Or this one:

2006sm_help@smtown.com

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

do you think SM would feel offended if we sang a song that was not sung by one of their artists? like...if we sang one of byul's, hyori's, etc. songs for the audition...you think they'd mind? :unsure:

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

^ no i don't think soo..i hear that they don't like it if you sang one of there songs..like boa...don't know why though..

Guest baybiifusion

^ no i don't think soo..i hear that they don't like it if you sang one of there songs..like boa...don't know why though..

it's becasue they're working with artists like BoA, DBSK, SuJu etc.

every single day and would like something new.

Guest amydien

it's becasue they're working with artists like BoA, DBSK, SuJu etc.

every single day and would like something new.

ah im glad someone asked this question. I was wondering about the same thing. :D

Guest silvertaz

ah im glad someone asked this question. I was wondering about the same thing. :D

Me too, cause if we have to sing SM artists' songs, the selection of songs is sooo small, hehehe... Better to sing in Korean or English?

Archived