Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kangtagreen27

S.M. Entertainment's '06 World Tour Audition

lhdn1994: k thx for answering me. but 4/5 rounds that alot lol. and competition will probably get tougher. but i dunt get it y du they have so many rounds lol. they dunt have a limit of ppl that they'd take in right.?

Hope_: sry they havent reply me yet >.<

PS: (personal question) does anyone know how much audition u have to go through like..if you got in the first one right. there is going to be a second one. so how many is there gonna be?.

I remember being on the smtown website on the audition page and it saying that there's 3 auditons if you get in...

One for the 1st audition you did (email, etc) the 2nd one performed in person if you pass the 1st audition and the 3rd one is performed in person and is the final audition if you passed the 2nd audition.

thanks* thats actually my audition^^

and regard if these are everyone that made it into SM,

i dont think so, I didn't get into SM just made it past a few rounds but not in all the way

Wow, girl you danced damn nicely, SM doesn't know what their doing. :fury:

TSK. No auditions held in Singapore T.T

serious? was hoping they would come over this yr though =(

TSK. No auditions held in Singapore T.T

Hey fellow singaporean! :lol: Yeah, we should flood their mailbox asking them to come to sg. :phew:

Haha you too shan88! :D

lovablekrnstar63, the videos for 2006 auditions were posted up so we were just commenting and contemplating about 2007's "might-be".

:lol: ooo .. seems like everyone can't wait for 2007's audition .. anyone gonna start a tread for 2007 alraedy?? :lol::lol::lol: hope sm would announce about their tour soon ^^ can't wait .. been thinking about it nearly everyday LOL~

Haha I previously couldn't open the links to the clips because I was using Mozilla also, so until today then I managed to watch. I guess these are those posted 8months back?

Sorry I'm not sure too haha.. The ones I watched was the link on the right hand side of the audition page... Are they the same?

dominyqz, I've been practicing like crazy in hope of that. But also scared.. :blush:

Hmm I wasn't a member though but I could watch.. Maybe the sm server is lagging?

Hmm I wasn't a member though but I could watch.. Maybe the sm server is lagging?

T__T lol .. mayb my comp's components had been expired i guess .. LOL~ been a while since i've updated them

EDIT: though couldn't watch, i still could hear XD .. hey, auditioners are very good .. all of them~! omg >.< i felt so small

Announcements