S.M. Entertainment's '06 World Tour Audition

Guest kangtagreen27

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

xxanonymity - you can use my account, and whoever else wants to use it.

username: boutiques

password: ahracho

THANK YOU LOTS!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

ladyjupiter: DON'T GIVE UP!!! If they won't accept you, you can always go for an American record company...there's sooooooooooooooo many out there! Americans' music gets sold in Asia too!!! For example, Britney Spears...so you can attack the Asian market like that too!!! :) Don't give up!!! I support you! ^_^

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

no offence.. i dont htink... malaysias a gud place to do it??

^Malaysia auditions have passed already and now only few days until SM will call back people who have

succeed in audition. Malaysia is a kick off since Kpop Kingdom have requested many times on behave of

Malaysian that will have no chance to go to Korea to audition. Beside that, since DBSK concert was held there

too so they have the audition also. Few of Kpop Kingdom residents have receive the call for second audition on

next day. Now we wait for the call from Korea.

Guest Storytime

^ Most people who they found interest in have already been calledback. Many were called the very next day, after the audition in fact.

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

Wait...I'm confused...so if your going to audition by e-mail..where do you ahve to send it to???

what is the 2006SM@smtown.com and smaudition@smtown.com for..

I just want to audition through email...because I can't go to Korea and audition..so I want to audition by email..like send a clip of my performance...but then there's 2 emails....what are each one for?

Guest Mademoisella

I watched some auditions in the ilikepop

and gah they're really REALLY GOOD, esp. at singing IMO, but since SM do go for looks, they weren't all that IMO.

and the dancing, man there were lots of Popping, i bet they made it in.

Seems like going for dancing, you have more of a chance don't you think?

Hmm oh and I have a question, sorry if it was asked, I must have skipped it but,

what if you go to Korea and audition over there, would they still be taking Other Asians too??

Guest COUNTERACT

For the open auditions, appearance is about 40% and the rest is talent...one girl talked about how her friend, who looks like a doll, and she tried out for SM. They made her pose, make her push her bangs (which is really good sign, because that means they're interested in you) and all this stuff but she couldn't sing to save her life and they didn't make it in.

if you're more of a dancer rather than a singer, you have the most chance in SM compared to say, YG,JYP or GM.

Guest amydien

dancing....eeeek.....that's what Im worried about...I dont know what sort of freestyle dance to do if they ask me...lol

Freestyle dance...not the sort of dance you do in clubs, right? Is it the one with like real steps instead of just swaying your hips or shaking you richard simmons (or something like chunmoo stephanie does in xman?)?

I hope my singing will get me in...lol xD

Guest COUNTERACT

^ if you're more of a singer rather than a dancer, that's totally fine, because if you do get into SM, they can train you how to dance.

for singers, when they ask you to "freestyle dance" its more of a "rhythm test" so all you can jsut sway your hips around just feel the music, and that'll be okay.

I have the need to majorly thank COUNTERACT. She's answered so many people's questions in this thread.

I would also like to thank baybiifusion, Ella_Kwan, and whoever else answers questions.

@m1ckyy_yoochun,

2006SM@smtown.com is for the world tour that's happening right now.

smaudition@smtown.com is just for another audition that's NOT connected to the world tour.

Did I spell connected right?

Guest DBSK_love

ahhhhh...the only im good at is dancing and acting >.<;;

im okay at singing but these days you should be good at all three

Guest baybiifusion

Can't you just send them a clip of your singing or something if you can't go to the audition?

you most definitely can.

just attach them with your email.

do we have to make our own dances? o__o

of course you make them yourself.

it's not an audition for a music video or anything like that.

they dont teach you the moves, you have to prepare your own.

Guest silvertaz

Oh my gosh... next stop is US? gosh, gotta prepare, gotta prepare... good luck for everyone auditioning.

Thanks for the info CLEE and BAYBIIFUSION!!!! :D

omgoshomgoshomgosh

im so anxious X_______x

gonna start practicing.. NOW!! >.<!!

*Edit*

Sorry, I'm still really confused. Let's say I'm auditioning as a singer.. After I sing the acappella song, am I allowed to dance as well...? :/ Like to something I have already prepared.

Guest Kc287

OMG!!!! YES!!!! That means that I can go try out @ SF as well!!!!! BESIDES LA!!!!!

*wooT wooT*!!!!!

OMG... :lol:... I'm like, so effin' happy right now... LOLS... taht's kinda freaky...

anyways, thanks for the update on this!!!! I have exactly a MONTH or so to practice and try to perfect my dancing skills for this audition!!!! THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!!

oh yeah...

for the EMAIL application for this audition tour, what does it mean by when you put down your HOMEPAGE??? O o

Archived