[OFFICIAL] The JYJ Thread

tealee

Guest SujiChan

xXMzSmilesXx said: Hello JYJ Fans! There'c currently a project that is happening which you guys might to par take in.
It's called "Our Hearts for JYJ"
“As Kim Jaejoong began acting more in dramas there have been more people recognizing him. But I feel sad that overseas fans overlook the band JYJ and still think of me as previous YongWoong Jaejoong. It’s a problem of time and all I can do is try harder.” –cre. JYJ3.
JYJ I-Fans from around the World would like to show not only Jaejoong, but Yoochun and Junsu that we love, support and recognize them as JYJ and as solo artists. What better way to show them our love then to send them our hearts! Please look below to see where you can send your hearts in. If your Country is not listed below, don’t fret! Just let us know where you’re from and we’ll direct you where to go ^_^
Project “Our Hearts to JYJ”
Who:  JYJ I-Fans
What:  Red Origami Hearts

It is mandatory to have 3 (4 in. max) hearts for each member of JYJ (One heart for JYJ is Optional though highly recommended) written in your native language, Korean or English. The reason being is this is a JYJ Fan Project and not an individual fan project. We appreciate and thank you for your understanding <3
​Format:
​​On the front (Sample):
Heart 1: “Kim JaeJoong of JYJ. We love you.”Heart 2: “Park Yoochun of JYJ. We love you.”Heart 3: “Kim Junsu of JYJ. We love you.”Heart 4: “JYJ, We love you!”​​On the back: ​ Please include your name & where you’re from. ​“Lisa Hall, Proud JYJ USA Fan”
​​​​Where:  Each Country will submit ONE box/package filled with hearts to C-JeS. This is for unity, stronger show of support and cost efficiency. There will be one person per country who will be collecting all the hearts. All Countries will then send in their hearts in such a way so that they will arrive at C-JeS within the month of December.
When: Decemeber 2012. Pls mail all your hearts once you’ve collected. Pls do not send separately as each Country will send one shipment each.
Our List of Countries/Contacts ***Through Twitter & Facebook***:
Australia – @JYJWorldWide (Admin B) 
Brazil – @candyjaejae  http://candyjaejae.com/
Chile – @JYJChile
Colombia – @JYJColombia
Egypt – @JYJ_Egypt
Honduras - http://www.facebook.com/kwavehn
Indonesia – @KJJ_INA
Japan – @JYJTheirRooms
Malaysia – @ChunsaArmy
Mexico – @JaeharemMexico & @JYJFamilyMexico
Peru – @JYJPeruFC
Phillippines – @JYJ_PH
Puerto Rico – @JYJPR
Romania – @JYJRoFans
Singapore – @SGMiracleStars
Spain – @INAF_JYJ
Thailand – @JYJWorldWide (Admin N)
United Kingdom – @JYJUKFandom
USA – @JYJWorldWide (Admin L)
 We realize that there are many Countries not listed here (mostly due to busy schedules and the Season to be Jolly!) but if any JYJ Fans would like to represent a Country not listed, pls notify us so that we may add you in ^_^

Please contact me or @JYJWorldWide if you have questions or problems!.
Also if any Aussie JYJ Fans who want to take part in this (please do!), I'm in charge of Australia :D

Guest beautifulsoul

xXMzSmilesXx said: Hello JYJ Fans! There'c currently a project that is happening which you guys might to par take in.
It's called "Our Hearts for JYJ"
“As Kim Jaejoong began acting more in dramas there have been more people recognizing him. But I feel sad that overseas fans overlook the band JYJ and still think of me as previous YongWoong Jaejoong. It’s a problem of time and all I can do is try harder.” –cre. JYJ3.
JYJ I-Fans from around the World would like to show not only Jaejoong, but Yoochun and Junsu that we love, support and recognize them as JYJ and as solo artists. What better way to show them our love then to send them our hearts! Please look below to see where you can send your hearts in. If your Country is not listed below, don’t fret! Just let us know where you’re from and we’ll direct you where to go ^_^
Project “Our Hearts to JYJ”
Who:  JYJ I-Fans
What:  Red Origami Hearts

It is mandatory to have 3 (4 in. max) hearts for each member of JYJ (One heart for JYJ is Optional though highly recommended) written in your native language, Korean or English. The reason being is this is a JYJ Fan Project and not an individual fan project. We appreciate and thank you for your understanding <3
​Format:
​​On the front (Sample):
Heart 1: “Kim JaeJoong of JYJ. We love you.”Heart 2: “Park Yoochun of JYJ. We love you.”Heart 3: “Kim Junsu of JYJ. We love you.”Heart 4: “JYJ, We love you!”​​On the back: ​ Please include your name & where you’re from. ​“Lisa Hall, Proud JYJ USA Fan”
​​​​Where:  Each Country will submit ONE box/package filled with hearts to C-JeS. This is for unity, stronger show of support and cost efficiency. There will be one person per country who will be collecting all the hearts. All Countries will then send in their hearts in such a way so that they will arrive at C-JeS within the month of December.
When: Decemeber 2012. Pls mail all your hearts once you’ve collected. Pls do not send separately as each Country will send one shipment each.
Our List of Countries/Contacts ***Through Twitter & Facebook***:
Australia – @JYJWorldWide (Admin B) 
Brazil – @candyjaejae  http://candyjaejae.com/
Chile – @JYJChile
Colombia – @JYJColombia
Egypt – @JYJ_Egypt
Honduras - http://www.facebook.com/kwavehn
Indonesia – @KJJ_INA
Japan – @JYJTheirRooms
Malaysia – @ChunsaArmy
Mexico – @JaeharemMexico & @JYJFamilyMexico
Peru – @JYJPeruFC
Phillippines – @JYJ_PH
Puerto Rico – @JYJPR
Romania – @JYJRoFans
Singapore – @SGMiracleStars
Spain – @INAF_JYJ
Thailand – @JYJWorldWide (Admin N)
United Kingdom – @JYJUKFandom
USA – @JYJWorldWide (Admin L)
 We realize that there are many Countries not listed here (mostly due to busy schedules and the Season to be Jolly!) but if any JYJ Fans would like to represent a Country not listed, pls notify us so that we may add you in ^_^

Please contact me or @JYJWorldWide if you have questions or problems!.
Also if any Aussie JYJ Fans who want to take part in this (please do!), I'm in charge of Australia :D

Guest itscreamie

[Trans] 121203 Kim Junsu: “Kim Jaejoong and Park Yoochun Are Extraordinary Within Acting Idols”‏

JYJ Kim Junsu made his compliments towards the acting of his member Kim Jaejoong who took on the challenge of movie recently.
On the 29th, Kim Junsu met the reporters at a hotel in Essen, Germany and he said, “After watching ‘Code Name: Jackal’, I was once again shocked by Jaejoong hyung’s acting.”
Kim Jaejoong recently acted with actress Song Ji Hyo in the movie ‘Code Name: Jackal’ and Kim Junsu went to gave his support for his member at the movie premiere. Kim Junsu expressed, “In the beginning when members wanted to act, I find it kind of difficult since it was not something that can be easily conquered just with interest.”, “But after they officially acted, I am so surprised that their acting were so great.”
“Up until now, I have seen many idols challenged on acting and the public were not optimistic about it. Thus I was worried. But our members’ performances were satisfactory. Really grateful for that. Furthermore the filming timing and atmosphere were different between movie and drama. I have watched ‘Code Name: Jackal’ and Jaejoong hyung’s acting is really so good that I was astonished. I know that comedic acting is the most difficult to portray but he did that so well.”
Kim Junsu continued saying, “To us, as there wasn’t much power of choice, thus the situation always hover around choosing one within two to three choices and thus we have to do our very best.”, “To all the members, the pressure to see good results is huge.”

He frankly said, “Every one of us has our own forte, and that is more than enough to me. To be a member of JYJ also makes me proud.”, “Though saying this might be a bit bias, but I think within the idols who are challenging dramas, Jaejoong hyung and Yoochun are the extraordinary ones. It seems that I have no hidden weapons anymore thus to meet such members, it’s really lucky.”
Kim Jaejoong and Park Yoochun would usually give their compliments for Kim Junsu in a jokingly exaggerated way. “However, I am still thankful.” Kim Junsu said, “Be it Yoochun or Jaejoong hyung, as they listened to my album rather than JYJ’s. This made us trust and depend on each other once again. I am really thankful.”
Additionally, Kim Junsu also revealed his passion for musical. Especially for the musical ‘Elisabeth’, which was done before his solo album, it was a solo activity that made Kim Junsu took it out with courage. “When I was acting out in the musical, I was very careful with everything, as though I was walking on a tight rope.”, “I ever thought that if I am unable to do well in this genre, it will not only be a bad influence to myself but also to the members. Thus I rolled up my sleeves and did it.”
“After the lawsuit (with SM Entertainment), we are unable to go to award shows but musical award shows will invite me every year, allowing me a chance to sing on stage. Though my original occupation is a singer but the award that I was unable to receive in the singing industry, I was able to receive it in musical. At the 18th Korean Musical Award, I also received the the male lead award. It seems that I have received this award rather fast. I will have to work with my mightiest ability to present and with good acting to repay everyone.”
source: ohmynewscredit: Disp-TVXQ_JYJtrans by: rachui@sharingyoochun

Guest SujiChan

xXMzSmilesXx said: SujiChan said: I can't seem to stay logged in and it keeps telling me there is no user by that name to contact to find out about a rep for Canada. There must be Canadian fans other than myself and my sister! 

Guest itscreamie

[NEWS] JYJ say, “We won’t forgive the people who leave malicious comments about us”

20121116008925.jpg

JYJ’s agency recently announced that they will respond strongly against some people who leave malicious comments about JYJ.

On December 6, C-Jes Entertainment, JYJ’s agency, stated, “We have reported about twenty cases to the cyber police. We’ll continuously notify the police of more cases of people who leave malicious comments about JYJ.”

The agency says, “We allow people to express themselves freely, but we cannot forgive the people who have left malicious comments about JYJ for over six months.”

According to the agency, some people keep cursing JYJ dozens of times a day and even upload pictures of the members bleeding. They also spread false rumors about the group.

The agency says, “We haven’t really responded against them because we thought they were also fans. However, some people are severely damaging JYJ’s image, so we’ve decided to respond strongly against them. The people who have left malicious comments about JYJ often say they’ve done it out of curiosity. We’ve forgiven some of the people who were under age, but that’s not going to be the case anymore. We hope that people who leave malicious comments about other people online realize that they’re actually damaging the people.”

Source: Starnews
Credit: En.Korea
Shared by: JYJ3