[OFFICIAL] The JYJ Thread

tealee

Guest itscreamie

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 2.286em; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1em; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: center;"JYJ Official Facebook  Update11730552.jpg

Guest itscreamie

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 2.286em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1em; margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"JYJ Official Facebook  Update11730557.png
11730563.jpg

김재중의 첫 솔로 미니앨범! 여러분 두근두근 설레시죠!
기다리고 계신 팬 여러분을 위해 녹음실 마지막 사진을 살짝 공개합니다. 다음주 주중에 깜짝 스포일러 녹음실 영상도 공개 될 예정이에요! 기대해 주세요 ^^
Are you guys excited about Jaejoong's first solo mini-album?
Here is a picture for you!! And one more thing you need to know is.. we are going to upload Jaejoong's surprise video next week! ^^

(source :

JYJ Official

385667_359872664108104_1488928002_n.jpg

Guest itscreamie

[TRANS] 121217 JYJ Have Disappeared From Variety Shows But Say, “We Really Want To Make Appearances”
bvrlm.jpg

The members of JYJ have expressed their desire to appear on variety shows.During the press conference of MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘I Miss You’, JYJ member Park Yoochun was asked about appearing on variety shows.Since splitting from TVXQ, JYJ have released songs such as ‘Be My Girl’, ‘In Heaven’ and ‘Get Out’, but they have never appeared on any of the three major broadcasting companies’ music programs, and they have never shown their faces on variety shows other than on entertainment news programs. However, with JYJ’s legal dispute with SM Entertainment recently coming to an end, the stage is set for JYJ to appear on variety shows in the near future.
Though he hesitated for a moment after receiving the question, Park Yoochun stated, “Of course I want to appear on variety shows.” Stating, “I haven’t appeared on a variety show for so long. I can’t think of being on one since 2008,” Park Yoochun also confessed, “I think it would be fun to make an appearance, even just once. I think talking to people in an informal meeting is different from talking to people in a broadcasted event. It would be great.”
Park Yoochun added, “I really want to appear on SBS’ ‘Laws of the Jungle’. I like that kind of thing. Before I started working on this drama, I would take a tent and leave without a destination in mind in the early hours of the morning, set up the tent at 3am and get eaten alive by mosquitos,” and “I’ve wanted to appear on ‘Laws of the Jungle’ ever since it first began airing.”
Even before Park Yoochun’s confession, his fellow member Kim Junsu had opened up about appearing on variety shows.
Kim Junsu met with reporters on the 29th of November before the finale stage of his first solo world tour and talked about the end of his group’s legal dispute with SM Entertainment. On this day, Kim Junsu was asked about future variety show activities, to which he stated, “Even I don’t know yet. Personally, I believe that we should have been able to appear on variety shows, even before the settlement was made. I’m not sure if this verdict will help us appear on variety shows, but we’re always dreaming [of it happening].”Kim Junsu stressed, “I’ve seen the articles that talked about how people want to see us on variety shows,” and said to the reporters, “I’m curious as well. Do you think we’ll be able to appear on variety shows? It would be nice if we could. Please, help us.”
Source: [mydaily]Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

12.12.19 - JAEJOONG TWITTER UPDATE

[-1-]

[TRANS] Went to the wrong polling place…but voted at the end…

Trans .. ♥ wiwi ♥

154745_10151307238999571_621710874_n.jpg

[-2-]
Oh my god

[NOTE: He waited for 30 minutes, and was at the wrong polling place. He was able to vote and take a proof shot… but it seems he just realized he made it onto various news sites]

Trans .. ♥ wiwi ♥

44624_10151307239859571_65626834_n.jpg

Guest itscreamie

class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 2.286em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1em; margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" Y-Star: Kim Jaejoong holds the record of largest rice donation from fans

Translation: “The celebrity recorded with the largest amount on one event is Kim Jaejoong. At the press conference of MBC Dr Jin, fans from over 30 countries around the world sent a total of 23.68 tons of rice wreath. The Lotte Hotel lobby was almost full, and due to the lack of space, we didn’t accept anymore orders. It was the largest amount as far as I remember.” (Noh Seung-Gu, representative of rice wreath supplier).

Credit: jaef126
Translation: pvtse of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

Guest itscreamie

class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); line-height: 1em; font-size: 2.286em;"[NEWS/VIDEOS] 121219 Junsu & Yoochun Won 5 Awards on “2012 Remarkable German Korean Entertainment Awards”December 22, 2012 · pvtse

Kim Junsu (Xia) won Best Dance Performance (Solo) on 2012 Remarkable Awards – German Korean Entertainment Awards with Tarantallegra. Remarkable Awards was started in 2012. The nominees were selected by a jury based on the results of the German Asian Music Charts and the winners were picked through online voting by German K-pop fans.

The nominees for Best Dance Performance (Solo) on this year’s Remarkable Awards include: BoA – Only One, Jay Park – I Love You, J.Y. Park – You are the One, and Se7en – When You Can’t Sing. Watch the video below (Junsu’s category starts on 5:45).

Kim Junsu (Xia) also won Best Vocal Performance (Solo) for I Don’t Like Love as well as Best Male Solo Artist. Meanwhile,Remarkable Awards 2012 for Best Actor went to Park Yoochun for Rooftop Prince, which also won the Best Drama title. 

In addition, Kim Junsu (Xia) received a special award Remarkable Artist of the Year 2012. Stated by founder of Remarkable Awards, “Xia Junsu took a step on a difficult road. Although the doors of Korean music shows are closed to his group JYJ, he still decided to make a solo album, even if he knew that he won’t be able to promote this album. He created a wonderful album for his fans and himself and proved that he is a great musician. Xia Junsu is the first Korean solo artist who made a world tour this year. He put a lot of effort in each concert and so all of them became an unique experience. On this difficult road he was succesful and never lost what is important to him: his love for music. He doesn’t just sing, he lives music! That’s why he was chosen as the most remarkable Artist of the Year!”

Congratulations, Junsu and Yoochun! ^^

Credit: Remarkable Forum + via @XIAH_Press
Shared by: JYJ3

23Dec2012 [News] 
When Will JYJ Get Together Again?
Posted on December 23, 2012
 jyj_zpsb7a4840d.jpg
When will JYJ get back together again?
With the continuation of JYJ’s individual activities, many are curious to see when they will get back together to perform as a group.
C-JeS Entertainment, the management company of JYJ, revealed on the 18th that, “Kim Jaejoong will be releasing a solo mini album next January that contains a variety of rock genre music.” With Kim Junsu holding a solo concert from the 29th till the 31st of this month and Kim Jaejoong releasing a solo album, JYJ’s group activities can’t help but be pushed back to a later date.
With fans waiting for the group’s next album release, C-JeS Entertainment stated, “JYJ will focus on individual activities in the first half of 2013, and will release a new album in the summer of next year.”
After releasing his solo album in January, Kim Jaejoong plans to continue his career as an actor. Kim Junsu will be choosing from solo activities in a wide variety of genres, potentially including a new musical. After Park Yoochun’s drama ‘I Miss You’ ends in January, he will be taking a break and choosing his next production.
As the group’s legal dispute with SM Entertainment has ended, many are curious to see what kind of activities JYJ will be pursuing in 2013.

Source: [sports chosun]Translated & credit to dongbangdata.netShared by PYC SGFC

class="entry-title"121223 JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong’s Fans Donate Roughly $10,000 To Charity

Photobucket

Fans of Kim Jaejoong from group JYJ generously donated about $10,000 to improve school meals for institutionalized children in Korea.

The singer’s fan site, “Rough HEROSE Sisters”, donated the money to a campaign against the unfair prices of school meals for children in need. The campaign’s stance is that the school meals provided by the Department of Health and Services are not worth the high price that the institutions are charging their children. Children in institutions are currently paying 1420won (about $1.30) per meal. The fan site collected money from the proceeds of their sales and donated the money under the name “Hero’s Goods.”

Kim Jaejoong will release a mini solo album in January. Kim Ba Da, the vocalist of famed rock group Sinawe, contributed to this rock album.

A representative of C-JES Entertainment said, “Kim Jaejoong will show a side of him that he could not show in JYJ with his husky and rough vocals in the new rock album.

Source: Soompi
Shared by: JYJ3

– MBC Drama Awards –

Registration to vote –> Click Tutorial LINK1, LINK2 

1) Popularity Awards – Kim Jaejoong (Dr. Jin) / Park Yoochun (Rooftop Prince) Link

mbcpopawardyc_zps16c5a9b4.jpg

mbcpopawardjj_zps22365aac.jpg

2) Best Couple Award – Park Yoochun and Yoon EunHye (Missing You) Link

mbccoupleaward_zpsf98657ed.png

Shared by: JYJ3

tweet compilation of @ShadowJaeJes tweets about staff account in JYJ China WT. 
Talking about that fan account I read, the person who had the chance to observed JYJ mentioned our boys are very courteous. 
Even in a foreign environment, they will always stand up and bow 90 degrees to another artist even if they are not as famous as them. 
Our boys are always courteous and have no airs about them. 

He said Su is thinner than on screen & his legs are very slim. He also said Su has an exquisite & rather small face & his laughter is cute. 
On Jae, he said Jae is very cool and manly and that his skin is also very good. He commented that Jae is totally like a big star! ^__^ 
He said Chun's face is very small, like size of a palm. Chun has broad shoulders, but rather pale like a doll though he speaks very manly. 

Those are the impression of the male worker who happened to work with them for an activity in China. 

There's 1 thing he kept mentioning is that our boys are really close to one another. Off screen they always play & fool ard with each other.
When they have to work, they are all professional and serious. But when on their own (the 3 of them), they'll start to tease one another. 
Mainly is Soulmates teasing Su and he will in turn beat them. LOL 

One funny thing that guy said "Jae is too thin. At the backstage, he kept pulling his pants. His wire & mike kept slipping, his clothes seemed too heavy & inconvenient and his pants kept lowering!"
P/s: Lol baby~~~ but I wanna see! Oops! 

On JaeSu : Jae will always tease Su. Su easily turns red in the face & become violent Su! Hahaha 
Su will be "very high" (his words) in front of Jae. LOL They will also always start singing randomly. Su liked the food the fans prepared for him & when Jae ate anything nice, he will always let Su try too. Once, Su took a bite of a cake and "squeeze" the rest into Jae's mouth. Following that is of coz the usual laughing & hitting! 
Then Chun who's sitting by the side watching them will say something to them and then Su will turn round and start hitting him. XD

On soulmates : They sat tgt going thr pictures of Chun with curly long hair. Jae then gestured something about Chun's hair & Chun laughed. Then Jae purposely messed up Chunnie's hair (LOL) Chun was usually on his earphone & writing something in his notebook. (Composing maybe?) Jae will disturb Chunnie & he lets him. Chun will show Jae what he wrote & then Soulmates will quiet down & discuss about it. 
On ChunSu : Chunnie will find time to disturb Su even when he's usually listening to songs and writing. XD 
Like when Su is having his makeup done, he will take a clip & clipped Su's hair & asked Jae to take picture. 

My guess: So that's where his "hair clip scene in IMY" comes from huh?! Lol Chunnie! 

Chunnie will also search & take something out (like comic book or electronic dictionary) from Su's bag & hide in his own.
Then he will purposely ask Su for it & when Su found out what he did, he will run & hide behind Jae laughing! LOL 

Funny incident at the after party: There was this "Crab Stuffing Little Dumplings" on the table. It seemed like they don't really like it. Jae took a bite and let Chunnie tried. Chunnie ate, then with a sour face asked Su to try which he really did! But after eating, Su stuck out his tongue and start looking for water! LOL