[Drama 2011] I Believe in Love / My Love, My Family 사랑을 믿어요

tiki_sg

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jade_frost

The daughter-in-law and museum boss story is really wearing thin. I'm amazed they managed to stretch it so far on something so flimsy. It is also tiring watching her behave like some semi-tragic figure, it doesn't make me sympathise with her.

I must confess I get a kick out of Woojin behaving like a juvenile and cave man sometimes and using it as a cover to hide his growing feelings for Yoonhee.

But the most adorable folks in the drama are actually the grandma and Woojin's father.

Guest TANICOCHENG

lswicon014.gifBelieve in Love rating

adorn28.gif

EP.21 Mar.12th.2011

TNmS Nationwide 18 3eoul 17.7

AGB   Nationwide 17.7  Seoul 18.6

EP.22 Mar.13th.2011

TNmS Nationwide 21.5 Seoul 21.4

AGB   Nationwide 23.1 Seoul 24

EP.23 Mar.19th.2011

TNmS Nationwide 19.1 Seoul 18.7

AGB   Nationwide 19.6  Seoul 20.3

EP.24 Mar.20th.2011

TNmS Nationwide 24.6 Seoul 25

AGB   Nationwide 25.6 Seoul 26.9

adorn27.gif

201103202330171001_1.jpg

lswicon259.gifFM Lee Sang Woo Chinese Homepage

Guest lucky_moon

Believe in Love OST Part.2

b8utmc.jpg

01 이러다가 (Rap Ver.) (Feat. PanDa) - Hwayobi

http://www.multiupload.com/J6KKNQSV3Q

02 이러다가 - Hwayobi

http://www.multiupload.com/7GLIXL6I4A

03 멋져부러 - 김민채

http://www.multiupload.com/QBY8FXHGS6

credit to ananasa reuploaded by me

Guest joicy1

The daughter-in-law and museum boss story is really wearing thin. I'm amazed they managed to stretch it so far on something so flimsy. It is also tiring watching her behave like some semi-tragic figure, it doesn't make me sympathise with her.

I must confess I get a kick out of Woojin behaving like a juvenile and cave man sometimes and using it as a cover to hide his growing feelings for Yoonhee.  

But the most adorable folks in the drama are actually the grandma and Woojin's father.

I think so too. Because of her story I have to fast forward all scenes with her, and I feel unfair for the actor who is playing her husband, he's a very good one and he may become a pathetic character just because his wife may cheat on him. 

For me, I think Woojin is cute, he does not have a happy family so basically he does not know how to express his feelings in a good and gentle way. But their story is the only thing that keeps me stay tune with this drama. I wish that some one can translate the conversation between YJ and YH at the end of episode 26. 

Guest Schneewitchen

I think so too. Because of her story I have to fast forward all scenes with her, and I feel unfair for the actor who is playing her husband, he's a very good one and he may become a pathetic character just because his wife may cheat on him. 

For me, I think Woojin is cute, he does not have a happy family so basically he does not know how to express his feelings in a good and gentle way. But their story is the only thing that keeps me stay tune with this drama. I wish that some one can translate the conversation between YJ and YH at the end of episode 26. 

For me, I like the role of the daughter-in-law. It's understandable as she married the fist man she met, because she comes from a broken home. However, her husband plays a too perfect role, somewhat unrealistic.

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

I Believe in Love Episode 21 and 22 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

dsbanner2.jpg

I Believe in Love 1-22 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/84-i-believe-in-love-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Archived