[Drama 2011] I Believe in Love / My Love, My Family 사랑을 믿어요

tiki_sg

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

I Believe in Love Episode 31, 32,33 and 34 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

dsbanner2.jpg

I Believe in Love 1-34 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/84-i-believe-in-love-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest yopidda

I have no idea why this drama isn't more popular on these boards. It gives off a similar vibe to SONS, very good story.

It's a good time to jump into the drama, a lot of action that's been building up so far an the plot's moving along, you can get caught up in it even without the backstory (although I ended up going back and watching it all).

Recommended :)

Guest Fanoo

It's my first time watching a family drama.

And i must admit "I believe in Love" is really really good.

At first i didn't understand how everyone was related and stuff. But now i love how interact with each other. All the little side-stories are fun to follow.

I'm at episode 21 right now.

I hate how Rani's mom seems to cheat on her husband >_< She has all that a woman can ask for : a heart-warming family, a supporting husband and the cutest daughter ever. Too bad she's a modern woman.

And what's up with SeungWoo huh ? I hate that guy ! She's a married woman dammit ! And what a stalker...following pretty asian girl all around the world...

I'm totally hooked to the MyungHee/Chulsoo couple !! *o* They are so cute together. So far MyungHee just wanted to test her seduction power and Chulsoo don't give a damn. But i know they'll end up together hehe.

I used to hate Young Hee's storyline. Her husband and her whining were quite annoying tbh. I like how her husband sees her differently now that she won the writer's prize ^^

Rani is so so cute !! <3 She's really adorable. She's funny when she cries and goes like "Granma/Auntie, i hate you!" XD

Will Choi/Kim Yoon Hee end up with her cousin ? :-o Cause Hottie Pilyong is mine

It's sad this drama isn't more popular cause this means that there isn't a regular team to sub this show.

Guest Albertina

I have no idea why this drama isn't more popular on these boards. It gives off a similar vibe to SONS, very good story.

It's a good time to jump into the drama, a lot of action that's been building up so far an the plot's moving along, you can get caught up in it even without the backstory (although I ended up going back and watching it all).

Recommended :)

Well Ilike this drama too, even if it is sometimes a little bit childish .... and i feel sorry for the gallery owner who looks so sad all the time.

It's my first time watching a family drama.

And i must admit "I believe in Love" is really really good.

At first i didn't understand how everyone was related and stuff. But now i love how interact with each other. All the little side-stories are fun to follow.

I'm at episode 21 right now.

I hate how Rani's mom seems to cheat on her husband >_< She has all that a woman can ask for : a heart-warming family, a supporting husband and the cutest daughter ever. Too bad she's a modern woman.

And what's up with SeungWoo huh ? I hate that guy ! She's a married woman dammit ! And what a stalker...following pretty asian girl all around the world...

I'm totally hooked to the MyungHee/Chulsoo couple !! *o* They are so cute together. So far MyungHee just wanted to test her seduction power and Chulsoo don't give a damn. But i know they'll end up together hehe.

I used to hate Young Hee's storyline. Her husband and her whining were quite annoying tbh. I like how her husband sees her differently now that she won the writer's prize ^^

Rani is so so cute !! <3 She's really adorable. She's funny when she cries and goes like "Granma/Auntie, i hate you!" XD

Will Choi/Kim Yoon Hee end up with her cousin ? :-o Cause Hottie Pilyong is mine

It's sad this drama isn't more popular cause this means that there isn't a regular team to sub this show.

FYI, this drama is being subbed by Haru2Subs @ http://www.haru2subs.com/archives/believe-in-love. Eps. 1-18 are already up.

Guest lucky_moon

I wonder who called YH at the end of tonight ep, she said something like 건 아빠? is it her real father? isnt supposed that her real parents dead?

Guest Fanoo

FYI, this drama is being subbed by Haru2Subs @ http://www.haru2subs.com/archives/believe-in-love. Eps. 1-18 are already up.

I know. Turns out they wait for KBS World translations (which is fine but i've already seen the hardsubbed episodes on am-addiction.com)

For the moment i'm using subtitles from the darksmurfsub community. They're not completely finished yet but it's good enough to get the general idea of what's going on :)

I wonder who called YH at the end of tonight ep, she said something like 건 아빠? is it her real father? isnt supposed that her real parents dead?

her uncle - it should be her dad's older brother.

That's what woojin calls  yoonhee's adoptive dad.

Guest lucky_moon

I hope its him, anyway could it be that he knew that both woojin & yoonhee are in love and wanna tell her abt the new dance teacher that the mother want to set her up with woojin. woojin father seems to like yoonhee and will support her relation.

Guest nuuryzaan

I love this drama especially the young couples laugh.gif I hope somebody can rip the instrument part from this drama. Loves it when it has been used in emotional part.

I've been looking around but nobody do it yet. Can somebody rip it for me? thanks!

Yeah I think so too. Meaning YH might have another living relative that she can go to. And maybe create a conflict so that she have to choose between her adoptive parents and can't be together with WJ or leave and stay with her relative thus WJ will be shaken and fight for their love?

I hope it's the later. (I mean I'm positive it's the later)

Guest cococrust

ep 35 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9w0s7e

ep 36 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2y7dim

Guest TANICOCHENG

lswicon142.gifBelieve in Love rating

adorn5.gif

EP.33 Apr.23th.2011

TNmS Nationwide 20.4  Seoul 20.2

AGB   Nationwide 20.7  Seoul 21.4

EP.34 Apr.24th.2011

TNmS Nationwide 25.8 Seoul 26.1

AGB   Nationwide 25.4 Seoul 26.5

EP.35 Apr.30th.2011

TNmS Nationwide 22.4 Seoul 22.5

AGB   Nationwide 21.4 Seoul 22.7

EP.36 May.01st.2011

TNmS Nationwide 23.3 Seoul 22.6

AGB   Nationwide 25.0 Seoul 26.0

FM SWW & KBS2lswicon259.gif

b6205f66b775b103038b717f331932d9.jpg

KOREAN NEWS

FM http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201105012107133&mode=sub_view

155779.jpg

FM http://tvdaily.mk.co...206209155779003

Archived