[Drama 2011] I Believe in Love / My Love, My Family 사랑을 믿어요

tiki_sg

Guest b00kw0rm

I would say : Pity the child caught in between. The gallery owner seems really desperate. Reminds me of the drama A blissful woman, where it is the man cheating.

I think the difference is that the husband in "A Blissful Woman" sincerely loved his wife. He was weak or rather his friend who pursued him caught him at a weak moment (when he felt neglected by his so-ever busy wife). He repented and wanted to break off with the woman. He promised his wife that he would never see that woman again. But he went to see her to apologise for the affair and to say good bye. His wife saw him going to the woman and took it to mean that he has no intention of breaking up with that woman.

HJ on the other hand, doesn't and has never loved her husband. He was a means to get away from her terrible family conditions and her miserable job. Even before she returned from Paris, she was sighing at the thought of returning home. At their first fammily dinner when she returned home, she criticised her husband's table manners. Shopping at the supermarket, she said that he drew attention to them and embarrased her. Yet when her boss did the same thing at the University, she laughed so happily. She thinks that after her PhD, she married beneath her.

She grumbled to her boss and to her mum that living with her in-laws is difficult but they are living with them only because they sold their house to finance her studies! She has lied to her husband and kept things from him, yet she says she has done nothing wrong and can't understand why her husband could possibly be upset with her. And it's not just her husband, but Rani as well who now has less priority than her boss. She was on her way home to dinner and gets a call, she just leaves her marketing behind and runs off. Not even a phone call home not just to say she will be late but to check up on her daughter. She is a terrible wife and mother because she is too self-centered, always harping on how unfair life is to her! While I pity Rani if her parents divorce or separate, I think its better they do so than for Rani to pick up on her self-absorbed negativity.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Olden days couples married for convenience out of match-making by their parents. Vast difference from current generation where couples marry for love & it's so common to see break-ups. divorces when their love for each other ended.

The title of this drama seems to focus on "Believe in Love" but the synopsis on the first page relates on how each couple will go through ups and downs to save their marriages. Quite obvious HJ has fallen for her boss & vice versa, it's a tough choice to choose between family & love to give her happiness. Being self-centred of course is a selfish reason, but in our lives a marriage without love has no meaning where there is no happiness, it boils down to individual preference whether a woman or man is prepared to tolerate sleeping next to their spouse without feelings - not the current young  couples.  HJ shows alot of sadness living with her in-laws, she tried her best to please her husband & daughter but circumstances make her realise what she really wants in life - love to get happiness or a family that ties them together while at the same time she aims to achieve her dreams of becoming a successful career woman.

If you watched Three Sisters, it's so heartbreaking to see the woman suffering the pain of her husband having a mistress, in the end she gave up, divorced & allow her husband & their daughter to live with his pregnant mistress, who refused to give him up because she loved the married man too much and that man love his mistress more than his own wife.

Guest adellaidde

Hai....

I really like this drama....

Every week I always watch this drama from KBS World

All of my family watch this drama...

this drama really illustrate how a family in dealing with their problems. can be said that the stories in this drama is really consistent with the fact that there is - from the problems faced up to relationships with one another. many lessons to be drawn from this series. even when watching this drama makes my father remembered his stories with the law.

I myself was hoping the story would have extended episode, because it seems the story is still very long, especially Yoonhee-WooJin & MyungHee-ChulSoo

I think the story HyeJin and DongHoon will not get to divorce or infidelity because it seems HyeJin not have feelings with her ​​boss, maybe she just felt comfortable with her boss. Because the type of weekend drama there are elements of educating, I think the story is not going to be, because this drama seems to emphasize how each spouse to forgive each other and save their marriage - and do not forget also that they already have a daughter. This type of drama is more emphasis on family values ​​are more traditional, not like a drama with views that are too modern.

STory about Yoonhee and his family, was really interesting to see how a situation can turn around where the wife would be working, and her husband became a homemaker. Their story always makes me laugh every episode.

btw, does anybody know the song title and singer of the song sung at Music-Bank (debut band formed by Woo Jin)? I really like that song. I called it YoonHee & WooJin theme.... (cause i don't know the title....

Yoon Hee and Jin Woo's story is very worth waiting for what comes next. Actually most anticipated was the reaction of Kim's family during the year if it adopted children they like with their own cousins​​, even if in my opinion it does not conflict at all in terms of moral or legal, but it is still odd.

Guest adellaidde

I don't know korean, but i've watch enough kdramas over the years to pick up some words..now i don't know whether my understanding is correct though :P    and of course there are parts where i have no idea what they're saying.. last part of ep34 betweeh WJ & YHWJ:  what are you doing here??YH:  the elders asked me to deliver you some foodWJ:  so why must it be you? isn't there anyone else?  YH:  MH was not home... WJ: ..... don't ever do this again, got it?YH:  why, what did i do wrong? WJ:   i don't want to see you ...  ...???YH : ??? WJ: why are you crying? don't cryYH: ?? ??and then the last scene  with WJ going up the stairs.. he said "Yoon-he-yah..,  about us can't be (together),  you know right?"  please correct me, because i'm also dying to know the exact translation of their exchanges!!edit - i'm not sure at all now about the last part.. so scratch that..

i already don't understand the last part of what Lee Pil Mo (Woo Jin) said.... because i watched it without englsh subtitle.

still wait in KBS World... i watch KBS World, so I can understand what They said... (even still i watch online every week)

but if I did not misunderstand his words, I think that last sentence mean "Yoon Hee, we are not cousins​​. you know?" because it seems to Yoon Hee continued to apologize and do not want to deal with Woo Jin because he considers that they have a family relationship. Jin Woo seems to want to assert that they both have no family relations (ie blood relations)...... sorry if my translation's wrong.....

i already don't understand the last part of what Lee Pil Mo (Woo Jin) said.... because i watched it without englsh subtitle.

still wait in KBS World... i watch KBS World, so I can understand what They said... (even still i watch online every week)

but if I did not misunderstand his words, I think that last sentence mean "Yoon Hee, we are not cousins​​. you know?" because it seems to Yoon Hee continued to apologize and do not want to deal with Woo Jin because he considers that they have a family relationship. Jin Woo seems to want to assert that they both have no family relations (ie blood relations)...... sorry if my translation's wrong.....

nope.. sorry.. i'm very sure that's not what he said :)

last few mins of ep 37:... again this is rough translation, i'm not korean:

woojin was waiting in front of the house, and yoon hee was walking home.

woojin knew from myeonghee that yoonhee just met her uncle..

he asked whether YH is happy after meeting her uncle.. she said of course after such a long time

then WJ said why dont go back to being  Choi Yoon Hee...  and YH was surprised

he said dont be Kim Yoon Hee, just become Choi Yoon Hee, so you can be my lover...

but YH said no.. she said she is her father's daughter and she likes being a younger cousin.. then once more she turned back and start walking..

and WJ said.. then just be Choi Yoon Hee for a little bit..  just for 5 minutes, and he grabs and hugs her...

@bobacha, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE A STAR. I really wanted to know what their conversation was about. I got the very last part, where for a bit he wanted her to be his Yoon Hee, which lead to the hug.

Now that you've cleared that for me, I can sleep at night!! LOL =O)

I'm a silent, but very passionate 'I Believe In Love' lurker!

Fighting!

Guest Albertina

HJ on the other hand, doesn't and has never loved her husband. He was a means to get away from her terrible family conditions and her miserable job. Even before she returned from Paris, she was sighing at the thought of returning home. At their first fammily dinner when she returned home, she criticised her husband's table manners. Shopping at the supermarket, she said that he drew attention to them and embarrased her. Yet when her boss did the same thing at the University, she laughed so happily. She thinks that after her PhD, she married beneath her.

She grumbled to her boss and to her mum that living with her in-laws is difficult but they are living with them only because they sold their house to finance her studies! She has lied to her husband and kept things from him, yet she says she has done nothing wrong and can't understand why her husband could possibly be upset with her. And it's not just her husband, but Rani as well who now has less priority than her boss. She was on her way home to dinner and gets a call, she just leaves her marketing behind and runs off. Not even a phone call home not just to say she will be late but to check up on her daughter. She is a terrible wife and mother because she is too self-centered, always harping on how unfair life is to her! While I pity Rani if her parents divorce or separate, I think its better they do so than for Rani to pick up on her self-absorbed negativity.

I'm only watching the raw episode for WJ & YH scenes :P  not that I don't care about the rest of the storylines, but for the others I'll wait for the English subs on KBS World :)

here's what I got from ep38... as always.. correct me if i'm wrong..

so it looks like YH hasn't been legally adopted by the Kim family afterall... and WJ was shocked hearing this while driving his parents home...he ran back to YH house..

from next week's preview it looks like WJ says I love you to YH...

Guest lucky_moon

I'm only watching the raw episode for WJ & YH scenes :P  not that I don't care about the rest of the storylines, but for the others I'll wait for the English subs on KBS World :)

here's what I got from ep38... as always.. correct me if i'm wrong..

so it looks like YH hasn't been legally adopted by the Kim family afterall... and WJ was shocked hearing this while driving his parents home...he ran back to YH house..

from next week's preview it looks like WJ says I love you to YH...

thats exactly what l thought too otherwise what would make wj so happy to run to see yh unless if he know that their love is allowed. thats thing also didnt make wj mother happy and was trying to stop her husband from talking about it in the ca r for wj to not know the truth. so happy actually that we will get to see wj & yh again from the preview for next week.

Guest cococrust

ep 37 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5u9r89

ep 38 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hry91a

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

I Believe in Love Episode 35 and 36 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

dsbanner2.jpg

I Believe in Love 1-36 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/84-i-believe-in-love-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Archived