★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mq007

Ever since I entered the BigBang 2012 cover contest, which was a week ago. My band decided to enter this contest and we recorded and rearranged "Blue" in our kitchen, and made our video by ourselves. The song "Blue" really grew on me. I even dreamed of listening to it. Usually, most of my dreams don't have sound, but this one was so distinct. The song just stuck on my head too much. Today, I couldn't help it and bought the BigBang newest CD. Usually, I don't notice the lyrics, but this song, the lyric is pretty interesting when I searched it up. Sometimes, my girlfriend complains about me singing this song at night before we sleep. Normally, I don't even sing in karaoke. And the funny thing is, she started to sing the song too haha.

Btw, if anyone is interested, here is the home video we did:

2012 YG Family Concert in Japan Making -- BigBang

Source: vIp-小C √@yinyuetai.com

gifs from yg fam concert in japan making

tumblr_m1oehme8aj1qbpowfo1_250.giftumblr_m1oehme8aj1qbpowfo2_250.gif

Trolling the camera ft. GDae

Credit: gorgeousweetamazingbaby@tumblr

tumblr_m1odprLHx91qjnysgo1_500.gif

tumblr_m1o86j9gR41qjnysgo1_500.gif

tumblr_m1oa66Jh9Q1qjnysgo5_250.giftumblr_m1oa66Jh9Q1qjnysgo6_250.gif

tumblr_m1ockiYqps1qjnysgo3_250.giftumblr_m1ockiYqps1qjnysgo4_250.gif

tumblr_m1oa66Jh9Q1qjnysgo3_250.giftumblr_m1oa66Jh9Q1qjnysgo4_250.gif

tumblr_m1ockiYqps1qjnysgo1_250.giftumblr_m1ockiYqps1qjnysgo2_250.gif

tumblr_m1oflcVokr1qjnysgo1_500.gif

tumblr_m1oa66Jh9Q1qjnysgo1_250.giftumblr_m1oa66Jh9Q1qjnysgo2_250.gif

tumblr_m1oaymUSVf1qjnysgo1_250.giftumblr_m1oaymUSVf1qjnysgo2_250.gif

Credit: maknaesnoona@tumblr

tumblr_m1oef2oNsY1qad928o1_r1_500.gif

Credit: bokura@tumblr@tumblr

tumblr_m1oexq3Roz1qdhsnjo1_500.gif

tumblr_m1oexq3Roz1qdhsnjo2_500.gif

tumblr_m1obizMq6q1qdhsnjo1_500.gif

tumblr_m1ocmaodKK1qdhsnjo1_500.gif

Credit: untilwhenevervip@tumblr

tumblr_m1of6vbpue1qdby0ko1_500.gif

tumblr_m1ody7yXhb1qdby0ko1_500.gif

tumblr_m1oeqhkp6q1qdby0ko1_500.gif

tumblr_m1odiw2np01qdby0ko1_500.gif

tumblr_m1odiw2np01qdby0ko2_500.gif

tumblr_m1ocp0fnwc1qdby0ko1_500.gif

tumblr_m1ocp0fnwc1qdby0ko2_500.gif

Credit: realshh@tumblr

tumblr_m1oe12P5QI1qg24h1o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m1oe12P5QI1qg24h1o2_500.gif

In English: “Good to see you and see you soon. I hope to see you soon. Peace!”

Credit: kissmeimavip@tumblr

Guest monsta1104

Here's my story.

I was not into Kpop at all prior to knowing Bigbang to be honest. I am so addicted to kdrama/movies even now. I used to visit a popular kdrama blog every single day just to read news or reviews about kdrama. From there I found out TOP. Boy he was attracting lots of comments and good reviews from the critics on the blog and I was like "hang on.. who is this man? He looks so serious and his stare is killing us!" and then one of the blogger posted up his calvin klein photoshoots and from there i read comments like "whoa this man never took his shirt off." and I found myself respecting him 'cos he doesnt attract attention by showing skin! and then one day I talked with one of my friends and she told me that TOP is a member of a boy band and I was like "oh nooooooooo, please this man doesn't look like the kpop pretty boys type.. I cant imagine him singing and acting cute!" sorry back then my impression of kpop band was like that, pretty boys that look like girls. Please note that up until then I have yet to hear him speak/sing and I still didnt know he is a rapper. Then one day I look up some interview videos of him and I was instantly blown away by his charisma and manly voice! I was "wow I have never heard of a voice so deep like that?" and then I thought how was his singing then? and then I clicked on one of the suggested videos (which is the live performance of Digital Bounce) and bang from there I found out he's a rapper and boy he raps really good!since then I digged up every single thing about him and came to know about Bigbang <3

For those who wonder which live perfomance video that first caught my attention of him it's the following. Boy his rapping part was epic!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=2WqS7J9_Ap4

tumblr_ltt1jdxjxf1qmgelho1_500.jpg

Guest Heaven11

I can't believe this drama went unnoticed by me, I could have been watching this rather than wasting time watching dream high 2 (was very disappointed with that drama, liked the first one).

This drama is amazing, I've finished watching episode 11 so far (I'm addicted to it) and I'm absolutely loving every minute of it. This drama is so funny, all the characters are just great in it with different personalities, with each character having interesting back stories, it moves at a excellent pace (doesn't drag at all) and story and plot keep you engaged (not to mention the characters who are just awesome in this).

Tae Hee is soo funny, her sense of direction is unique, lol (love the scenes with her father also, who keeps teasing her). The actress playing her has done an amazing job. Oh Doo Ri, she and her mischievous smile. Kang Dae Sung, Im Ju Hwan, and every other character, seriously think the characterisation in this drama has been done amazingly well, really makes you root for each one even when they get put on competing teams and stuff. I'm glad it doesn't just concentrate on music/songs and instead on characterisation and story, which make it so enjoyable (unlike other drama's I have seen recently).

The teacher is a class act. Love the scenes where they have to act a certain emotion (anger etc), and the reactions he gets out of the students. 

I would highly recommend this drama to everyone. I think if you liked You're beautiful, you'll most likely love this drama also. It goes at a great pace, doesn't drag at all and has all the ingredients to make it one of your favourites.

P.S I've moved my comment to the official thread which I didn't realize existed when I did search (Thanks Rebby for notifying us): http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/328028-drama-2011-whats-up-%EC%99%93%EC%B8%A0-%EC%97%85/ 

I can't believe this drama went unnoticed by me, I could have been watching this rather than wasting time watching dream high 2 (was very disappointed with that drama, liked the first one).

This drama is amazing, I've finished watching episode 11 so far (I'm addicted to it) and I'm absolutely loving every minute of it. This drama is so funny, all the characters are just great in it with different personalities, with each character having interesting back stories, it moves at a excellent pace (doesn't drag at all) and story and plot keep you engaged (not to mention the characters who are just awesome in this).

Tae Hee is soo funny, her sense of direction is unique, lol (love the scenes with her father also, who keeps teasing her). The actress playing her has done an amazing job. Oh Doo Ri, she and her mischievous smile. Kang Dae Sung, Im Ju Hwan, and every other character, seriously think the characterisation in this drama has been done amazingly well, really makes you root for each one even when they get put on competing teams and stuff. I'm glad it doesn't just concentrate on music/songs and instead on characterisation and story, which make it so enjoyable (unlike other drama's I have seen recently).

The teacher is a class act. Love the scenes where they have to act a certain emotion (anger etc), and the reactions he gets out of the students. 

I would highly recommend this drama to everyone. I think if you liked You're beautiful, you'll most likely love this drama also. It goes at a great pace, doesn't drag at all and has all the ingredients to make it one of your favourites.

P.S. Do you think this thread should be moved to the k-dramas & movies official threads forum? 

Yes, I think this thread should be moved. And, I agree with your evaluation of this drama.  Additionally, this drama does not default to 'fan service' and add in filler scenes just so viewers get more scenes with their idols.  There is no wasted scene in this drama.  Every scene adds to the story, not to the eye candy.

I'm glad to see more people discovering this drama.  It was a bit quiet watching it during its initial telecast, without many others with which to discuss this drama.  It was unfortunate that the content owners was unable to sell a license to the Viki, since the drama was already committed to another site. Otherwise, many more people around the world would have found, what I consider, to be one of the best and well-executed dramas. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest maddcaddy

Ouuukaay, here's my story c: 

So it all started off in the 5th grade so about 4 or 5 years ago. My friend who was part korean had transferred to my school and we started to get close to each other. I was over at her house one day and she showed me a video of So Nyuh Shi Dae by snsd. It was really catchy but unfortunately I couldn't remember how to spell the song (i still can't even to this day). So I ended up looking for other songs she showed me like wonder girls. After awhile I stopped searching for it and forgot all about kpop until a few monthes later. My friend asked if I listened to kpop and I told her I only listened to a few songs so she told me to go check out big bang and thus that's how I became addicted to the gorgeous human beings they are now *.* I think the first song I heard was Haru Haru or Lalala

• 3 weeks later...

Archived