★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest princessberry

Heh here's my story. I dont remember when exactly, but I was around 14 or 15 that time. When DBSK and SUJU are the top kpop idol haha. I was into JPOP too, and I don't know how and I have Dirty Cash in my mp3 playlist haha! I think it was my sis who bought the album or something.

I started to listen to big bang's songs, without knowing them, and slowly and sooner, I have find out each and every member, and paying attention to them. Up to one extend that, in my mp3 playlist, i have only Big Bang's album hahaha! Not others, from the first album to the current. Even right now, I have all the songs :P 

From Dirty Cash, one love.... slowly to all albums, then Heartbreaker was my favourite that time. Then Taeyang's Solar album, then GDXTOP, and now Big bang come back 2012! Just can't stop loving them :D 

me love them <3

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Bang Makes Hearts Throb, Heads Explode in Seoul

photo227102.jpg

Big Bang just kicked off their Big Bang Alive world Tour last weekend with three sold-out concerts in Seoul in front of more than 30,000 fans. As this is a Korea-focused technology and design blog we dispatched our secret K-pop loving staffer to the Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium in southern Seoul to check out the show.

Here's what she had to say:

Music: Big Bang is always a high energy band to watch. This year they brought in an elite group of instrumental musicians from overseas to liven up their back-up track, the first Korean band to do so at a solo concert. Having live musicians playing behind the band really set this concert apart from other K-pop concerts I've been to. While "Hands Up" is still my favorite Big Bang song EVER, I really loved their acoustic performance of "Haru Haru". Sigh!

Technology: I love Big Bang but I think even people who aren't fans of the band had a good time at this show. It was pure entertainment. The pyrotechnics were the biggest I've ever seen at a concert in Korea and must have required precision planning. The stage extended out into the audience bringing the band closer (YES!) to their fans. And, for people who like the band as much for how it looks as for how it sounds, there were giant Full HD screens on either side of the stage. I've never seen screens like that at a concert anywhere before, apart from the Beyoncé concert held at the same venue two years ago.

Design: Fan faves G Dragon and TOP came out, with TOP rocking his blue (!) hair, utilizing 4 different elevator platforms that went up from and down into the stage floor. Daesung even flew above the packed stadium audience's heads on wires with angel wings! So many costume changes, I couldn't even count and Taeyang at one point even ripped his shirt OFF! You could tell they invested a lot of time and effort into the creative design of the concert, employing giant beach balls with the members inside and rolled over the audience in during the encore – something I've only ever really seen at concerts back home in the US.

Overall: The entire experience was incredible, the fans singing along in the glow of their flower-shaped "BB" (for Big Bang!) fluorescent sticks, and the combined energy of the group and their band was really a sight to behold.

And great news for the ever-growing K-pop fan base around the world, as concert production company Live Nation will be promoting and producing the world tour, which will take Big Bang through Asia, North and South America, and Europe, performing in 25 cities in 16 countries.

Here's hoping Big Bang makes it to YOUR city, as this was a feast for the eyes and ears you will not want to miss!

Source : advancetechnologykorea (via @hancinema)

NOTE: Again, please be aware that this is a review and that all opinions in this article are directly that of the sourced author/website.

Taken from: bigbangupdates

My friends are big fan of BIG BANG and they send me a bunch of Big Bang' song. I use to sing to Always and With You in English!! It was my favorite song...but at that time, I didn't know much about them..Till later, when Haru Haru came out, I started getting more interested! :) I even started learning the song Haru Haru on my piano. Seungri really caught my attention, and I definitely thought Daesung's voice was the best. Although I also like many other idol groups, Big Bang still remain as one of the most talented group ever.

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] More HQ fantaken photos of Seungri @ BIG SHOW 2012

AnbQf.jpg

Eyna7.jpg

recoveredmar042012234.th.jpgrecoveredmar042012530.th.jpgrecoveredmar042012273.th.jpg

recoveredmar042012172.th.jpgimg0439rz.th.jpgimg0406nv.th.jpgimg0342ga.th.jpg

recoveredmar032012004.th.jpgrecoveredmar032012034.th.jpgrecoveredmar032012059.th.jpgimg0162j.th.jpg

C: all_my_star.blog.me // littlestar @ DCInside

Guest graniel_05

i always loved se7en and when i was searching for se7en i got to know YG then i kept following some other YG artist until they announced about bigbang. Ive always loved hiphop and rnb and even rock so when bigbang came out i like their song lalala automatically. then they keep coming with great songs. basically se7en introduced me to kpop and bigbang! 

Guest Yamiki

Hmm,I think it was around 2007 when they were still a rookie group,a korean guy showed me the PVs for Lies and Haru Haru,I immediately got hooked then *w* <3 I only knew Kim Jeong Hoon,DBSK and Bi Rain around then,after falling for Big Bang I got more interested in kpop in general ^o^

Guest tarra_haruna

As for me, it started with Haru Haru... who doesn't love that song? But back then I was only amazed by the song, I didn't really pay attention to BigBang.. Then, I remember it was the day when GD released his first solo album, I was really amazed with the talent and suddenly I already searched about him and Bigbang on the internet.. After that I became really really hooked with the boys, started watching their MVs, listening to their songs and even watching their performances and appearances on TV.. I soon became a VIP and getting deeper after watching the hilarious yet full of smiles member, Daesung in Family Outing.. VIVA VIP, VIVA BIGBANG

Guest ZiRa_BuX

since their debut..the first song i ever fall in luv is..LAST FAREWELL..but to me..it's not a last but a starter =)

Guest Nevyn

Late 2009,  I was really into my korean films at the time, I was searching youtube for more kdramas/films to watch so would have just entered 'korean' as the search term, and lovely lovely youtube suggested list brought up the Heartbreaker vid. It looked interesting, so I watched it, then reloaded again, and again... etc. So onto the internet to buy the album. Started searching for other GD vids, found Shes Gone (which is still one of my fave songs ever), manically watched them all and found that he was in BigBang. If Im honest I much prefer GDs style to the other members, even tho I appreciate it isnt technically as good as YoungBae, Seungri/Seunghyun or esp Daesungs voice (who are all freakin amazing by anyones measure!) and I still think he is a musical genius!... and who wouldnt love the "least attractive member of his family"  T.O.P/Seunghyun ^____^  My BB love has brought me to some of my fave dramas and films too, that I might not have watched if not for having members acting in them. Daes role in Whats Up is the only thing that made me watch it, and I am v glad I did!! :)w00t.gif

Guest carollee206

hmm I can't exactly remember how but I remembered the first MV I watched was La la la and I was into them then, I know it was before Lies because when that came out...

one of my friend introduced me with SuJu at matriculation college in 2007 and i am crazy about them at that time...i watch one bigbang mv at that time when they are so heavy with hip-hop songs rather than like now....didn't like it though....but SuJu particularly making me devoted fans of k-pop ever since....

back in 2008 when i was in the freshman year in university...she gave me a bunch of DVD full with korean variety shows mv's album n etc....i've watch haru haru and lie mv for the 1st time and you know what...TOP caught my eyes with his beastly stare in that MV....damn gorgeous ever!...i've been waiting every single news from them...become VIP's.....having all of their album and MV's stored in my lappy.....learn their dance...memorize all their songs....one of the million fans waiting for their albums to come out for the past 5 years....i'm in love with TOP ever since and nobody can't ever replace him as number one k-pop idol in my heart!....<3 from Malaysia to TOP Big Bang!

Guest aichanvip

my friends ask me...

my friend: hey, hw did u get hooked up with big bang??? what they have got until they can get ur attention??? (at that time, 'almost' all of my friends are ELF, so they get a bit 'weird' how a VIP in here... lol...)

me: did u ever heard of 'haru haru'??? did u ever seen that music video??? did u ever been captivated by a song before??? i' ve got hooked up by big bang

through haru haru... 1st time i saw tht mv, i felt that i really need to find the translation... eventhough i don't understand korean, but the feeling makes me feel sad suddenly... i've never fell like this before... and what is the most shocking to me is, this song is sang by an idol... i've seen that mv but for me, they doesn't have the face of idol (pardon me, that time, i wasn't a VIP yet... hehehe)... and this song is written by their own leader... this is the most shocking to me... because, they have such a talent that can't be denied by anyone... since that song is out, i tried to find other 'hearty ' songs and what i found is 'lies'... the feeling is just the same but they have different situation... and eventually, i didn't realise that i've been addicted with big bang... and until now, i've been VIP for 4 years... maybe it wasn't long enough but what i know is it was the longest time i've been 'sticking' to an artist @ celebrity...

Guest lottie21

I started my BIGBANG addiction through BIGBANG TOP. It was like about a year and a half ago when I started watching Korean movies and dramas online. I happened to watch IRIS where TOP was. After that, I watched "INTO THE FIRE". I fell in love with his acting and started searching for him online. That was when I discovered BIGABANG. I was not really into KPOP because most boys back then would just dance half naked to get attention. But BIGBANG gave me a totally new impression on KPOP. I started buying their albums for the pictures and downloading all of them online. I voted for them every chance I get. I love BIGBANG. I love how they write their songs and how good they really sound. At first, it was just TOP, after reading a few artticles, I came to love GD. Watching some of their TV guesting made me love Daesung ( I became an instant Daeusung fan after hearing Baby don't cry). I was disappointed that the circumstances did not allow Daesung to have an album of his own. I think he really has the best voice among the boys. I also liked Taeyang because of I need a girl. Seungri, because he can be funny at times. To sum it all up, the reason why I love BIGBANG is, 

1) When I hear someone singing, I know instantly who is singing. I don't need to guess or listen to the song the second time.

2.) Although I am only depnding on English translations on youtube, I still find their songs well written. And to think that most songs were written by themselves impressed me.

3.) They are not over exposed on TV unlike any other groups. Exception is Daesung...but I think he really has the talent of a comedian, no need to put an extra effort. It would be a loss as well if he does not do that. He makes me smile just by looking at him and melts my heart whenever he sings.

4) They work really hard and are hand on in making their songs......that's also the reason why I think YG is the best.LOL

5) Each of them has a totally different personality which complements each other. I watched their trainee days on youtube and was really impressed with YG. I don;t mind at all when the other guy was not made a member. It was good that he chose Seung ri. 

6) When they perform, they do their best. They never settle for second best when on stage.  Everytime they go on stage, it's like entering in a whole new different world. 

To BIGBANG, thank you and keep it up!!! I will always be a loyal VIP!

Guest Saishi

I became a fan of 1tym in 2000 after seeing their "One Love" video by chance on an international channel. Before that, I only listened to Japanese and American music. So after I began exploring 1tyms music and stage performance, I found that I liked all artists under YG.Once I started getting into Se7en, it was over...I was an official YG stan.

I began watching for new groups from YG and that's how I came to know Big Bang and instantly fell for my bias Taeyang! The song and video that got me hooked was "Fool's Only Tears"...I still  prefer this style for them which is why I am loving "Bad Boy" off the Alive cd!

Archived