★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

D-1 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :w00t: omg shaking already.

Dammit I just missed the end of SH tt. Hope someone post the intro up fast before I have class.

TOPs teaser was sex thats why YG saved it for last. :wub:

Also Gratz to Big Bang on 10k pre sales!!! New Cyworld Record baby! :P

*edit OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO FAST SPAZZING. THE INTRO SO AWESOME!!! I'm fine thank you and you B) Everyone rocking shades at night. Big Bang is so cool like that. Damn the MV is going to be awesome. FLOVING IT ALREADY. BIG BANG IS BACK! ....goes to rewatch over and over.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the intro... THE BEAT IS SICK!!!!!!! BOYS ARE LOOKING FINE AS HELL!!!

omg! i cant even right now... i feel like crying!!! OMG! its really here. i cant even wait now!

spazzing so much!!!

Guest kresten

OMO OMO OMO I'M CURRENTLY DYING! Big Bang how can you do this to me?!?!?! YOU GUYS ARE SO COOL AND GREAT AND HANDSOME AND UNBELIEVABLY TALENTED!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

Guest LadyBee

Men in blackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :w00t: why are they so hot in those black suits n shades :w00t:

I'm now loving TOP's curly white hair. It makes him look exactly like a boss, just lack of a gun and a limousine  :w00t:

BB comeback is right in front of my eyes, can't believe it :w00t: Time pls pass by faster n faster :w00t:

Guest kresten

oh my gosh! my boys are so grown up, the curly hair, the white hair, the blond hair, the shades, the black getup, everything WORKED TOGETHER SO MUCH! THEY LOOK SEXY AS HELL.

And that intro? SICK BEAT AND TASTEFUL AUTOTUNE!!!!

Guest popgirl

Big Bang MV teaser was released! Wow, looks really hot<3

reminds me of "ocean´s eleven" in las vegas! GD as Brad Pitt?XDD

I agree...:) HOT GUYS in VEGAS!!!!!

Guest juang_bb

^^^ LES! i love how he spelled it, the melody, beat and all. OMG! im so humming this until they release the album.

spell away VIPs!!!

shout it to the world... like it should be!

B-I-G-B-A-N-G, T-H-E B-E-S-T!

Guest sweetflower

Finally!!! The long wait is finally over - the boys are back - stronger than ever.

In all this excitement, I'm worried too though, worried that:

1. The large pressure and expectations from both fans and non-fans. Read a lot of times that ppl are hoping and praying that BB will shake up the stagnant kpop industry - with this kind of expectation, it's almost impossible to satisfy everyone. This is why I'm keeping my expectations low; however, I do expect them to deliver - if not with the whole mini-album, then the title must be damn good.

2. The huge hype may work against them (ex. Lady Gaga) - but I'm glad that YG is going all out on this promotion (finally doing something right for a change)

3. Will they/ can they replicate their success similar to 2007-2008 era? I pondered upon this question a lot because the only group/artist they need to top is they themselves and the records they set.

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon picked YoonA as his ideal girl

On ‘Ideal-Type-World-Cup’, G.Dragon picked YoonA as his ideal type over the other 3 SNSD members – Tiffany, SooYoung, and Hyoyeon.

On the episode of “Strong Heart” aired on the 22nd, G.Dragon revealed an incident that happened during his friend’s birthday. He went bowling with his friends, and because he was drunk, he performed a comical dance [막춤 (makchum)] in front of SNSD.

G.Dragon stated “I’m not really close with SNSD members. However, when I heard afterwards that I danced in front of YoonA, Tiffany, HyoYeon, and SooYoung, I was pretty surprised. I’m not usually a person who would do those kind of things.”

As Kang Hodong was listening the story, he asked G.Dragon who, amongst YoonA, Tiffany, SooYoung, and HyoYeon, is his ideal type.

G.Dragon picked YoonA as the final winner. Upon the request of a video message, G.Dragon said “I really don’t know why they are telling me to convey this message. The last time we met at a bowling game, I made some mistakes. I’m usually not like that.”

Credit: osen.co.kr

Translated by: Taengfan@fanwonder.com

shared by icanthinkofaname @ soompi

Guest Ena_Dae

oh god.. i think i'm going to die of anticipation..the intro sounds GREAT!!!gah, fly me to korea now.. i want my copy of tonight..thanks for sharing the links, guys.it's great how VIPs keep the thread alive..it's tomorrow.. KYAAAAA!!!

Archived