shared by bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Source:happyrichlifeyf4

Shared by Tisya @ bigbangupdates

Once upon a time (back in 2008) two GQMF filled groups ruled KPOP!

~and now they’re making a comeback!~

Both DBSK and Big Bang will be promoting under two sub-units each in the beginning of 2011.

The GD & TOP duo, comprised of “producer” and Big Bang leader G-Dragon and rapper T.O.P, has already released their single “High High” on December 24th of last year. On December 30th, 2010, “High High” ranked #1 on cable channel Mnet’s music show “Mnet Countdown”. The duo plans to continue appearing on music shows in January 2011.

Big Bang’s maknae Seungri will also make his solo comeback with his first solo mini album on January 13th. This will be his second time working as a solo artist, as he previously released his hit single “Strong Baby” in 2009.

Alongside the three Big Bang members, DBSK will also be promoting under two sub-units. The duo formed by DBSK’s leader Yunho and maknae Changmin have just released their new single and MV “Why (Keep Your Head Down)” on January 5th and has already made its way to the top of various music charts. The sub-unit formed by Junsu, Yoochun and Jaejoong (JYJ) will also be making a comeback this month by releasing a music essay where all the songs are written by the JYJ members themselves.

“Why (Keep Your Head Down)” will hit the shelves on January 12th. This will be the first time in 2 years and 4 months that promotions will be held under the name of DBSK since “The 4th Album - Mirotic”, which was released in September 2008.

SM said, “‘Why’ is a song where you can feel their masculine charm. It sings about betrayal of a true love.” Many fans are looking more and more forward to the album because their CF has been broadcasted over the television as well.

JYJ’s music essay will contain the songs that JYJ performed during their “JYJ Worldwide Concert Tour in Seoul” concert last November. The members have prepared this music essay to thank their fans for supporting them in their worldwide album launch for “The Beginning”, which was released last September.

With the skills and popularity of arguably the two most influential boy groups, the competition-in-good-faith between the four sub-units of DBSK and Big Bang has already received much interest from the public and music industry professionals alike.

Source: DaumTranslated by junchan @ koreaboo

Taken from fuc.kyeahygfamilyy @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang releases ‘2011 Big Bang Voice Calendar’ iTunes App

20110104bigbangapplicat.jpg

Ever thought of listening to your daily schedules from the voices of the Big Bang members?

SBS Contents Hub recently launched a ‘2011 Big Bang Voice Calendar’ application that directly uses Big Bang voices. The application comes with a built in calendar and scheduler, and the Big Bang members will directly voice out messages of the schedules you create. Voice messages also include alarm services for new semesters, holidays, festive seasons, Christmas Day, and White Day, as well as morning calls.

Additionally, you can exclusively watch the making video of the voice calendar, and also use “Photo Frames” for your background and calendar screens. “The Big Bang Voice Calendar is a unique application that uses the stars’ voices and is currently becoming a hot issue amongst fans. We will soon be updating the application so that people can watch Big Bang’s live “SBS Inkigayo” performances,” stated a representative of SBS Contents Hub.

The application costs $3.99 USD and can be used on iPod Touch, iPhones and iPads. Unfortunately, the application only currently comes in the Korean language, so it might be difficult for international fans to use and/or understand. Nevertheless, to buy the application, or for more information, you can check out the official iTunes store or click here.

Source; KyungHyang Daily News

Credits; VITALWARNING@allkpop

Shared by; x3Batman @ BBVIP.net

Guest Lithvel

Hello! :w00t:

We all know BIG BANGS comeback "BIG SHOW" is going to be held at Jamsil Olympic athletic stadium in Seoul on the 25th, 26th and 27th in February.And I was wondering if there are any VIPS that will be going to the concert? As a international fan I know it's hard to purchase tickets, because you haft to be a korean citizen. But is there anyone outside Southkorea who has managed to get tickets at earlier concerts? How did you succeed? The best solution would be to have korean friends to buy a ticket for you, but I find it hard to make contact with koreans because they are *sadly* T-T bad at english T_____T And even if they were to make contact, it would be nervracking! xD I live so far away =____=" (Sweden)

If you are going I would be very happy to hear your plan to get tickets!

I don't know where to begin since I don't know korean =/!

Guest wanderlove

dream high will be airing tomorrow..so sad that What's up started all the filming before Dream High but after more than a year, there is still no details of when it will be air. :( hope the drama will be sucessful.

I know.. I wished What's Up would've picked up a network by now so they could compete with Dream High.. because if the other drama is going to be popular.. surely What's Up will be compared to it.. and if the other drama failed, they will still be compared.. and more expectations will be put upon the drama..

Is March broadcast going to be a sure thing though? I hope it is.. coz i have been waiting for this drama since i read the news about it.. and when i watched the trailer it got me more excited.. I want to hear Daedae's version of the first song on the trailer..

^ actually, you don't have to be a Korean resident to get tickets for the BIG SHOW. AA-CHAN, who is an English teacher currently living in S. Korea, has written up a "how-to" on purchasing tickets for a concert like Big Bang's Big Show.

Here's the LINK to his webpage, I hope this helps you! ^_^

there is still no news on where it will be broadcast isn't it? i'm quite nervous on how the reaction of this drama will be. looking at the reaction for dream high for their first episode, i know people will judge all the actor's acting skill esp daesung's since he is the only idol in what's up and this is his first drama. i hope he will have a very good response and i know he will coz he is such a hardworking person plus his singing is superb! 

Guest shinhdeplol

Who are the most expensive CF stars?

On January 5th, TV Report released the data results they’ve compiled from various advertisement and model contracting companies in order to find the most expensive celebrity figures of 2011.

The data they’ve published were updated as of January 2011, and consists of appearance and contract fees paid to singers for year-long contracts.

So who are the most expensive CF stars?

According to the results, Rain and Big Bang were classified under ‘Special A Class’ in the industry, and are both worth $1 million to $1.5 million USD.

2PM, SNSD, Lee Hyori, and SNSD were placed in the $800,000 to $900,000 USD sector, while BoA followed at $700,000 to $800,000 USD.

Lee Seung Gi, Kim Hyun Joong, Jay Park, Super Junior, JYJ, Son Dambi, and the Wonder Girls placed at $500,000 to $600,000 USD.

2AM, CNBLUE, KARA, 4minute, MBLAQ, and After School (excluding UEE) are worth a minimum of $400,000 USD. After School’s UEE exceeds that amount.

IU, FT Island, Seo In Young, and SECRET were revealed to have been in discussion for $200,000 to $300,000 USD.

Of course, the true worth of a star cannot be determined by numbers, but the numbers give better insight into the commercial aspect of the stars.

Source + Photos: TV Report via Daum

taken from allkpop.com

couldnt be any more proud :w00t:

Guest juang_bb

^^^ im so proud of them!!! GET IT BOYS!!! bring home the $$$. i always knew they were one of the most expensive, but i didnt know they are actually the MOST EXPENSIVE together with Rain. LOL!!! i guess they must have been really effective endorsers for their value to have reached the top.

imagine how much LG is paying them right now, the boys are endorsing a LG phone EVERY MONTH since November. before it used to be 1 phone for a few months, just like how they did for Lollipop, Crystal, Ice Cream etc. but lately, since November, they've been doing 1 phone per month. the smurf cf, TOP's mach CF, and now GTOP are doing the Optimus 2x.

no wonder they got the BIGGEST WORLD CUP ENDORSEMENT DEAL with Kim YunA this year. :D

edit: a better translation of the article.

Who Are The Most Expensive CF Stars

Who are the true biggest stars in the music industry? In 2011, people in the advertising industry picked singer turned actor Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) and Big Bang who are preparing for a comeback as the stars worth the most money.

On the 5th, TV Report surveyed Jeil Planning, Keum Kang Oh Gil Bi and other advertising firms who dealt in contracts for models to investigate how much artists received for CFs as of January this year. According to this CF pay index, Rain and Big Bang's worth for a 1 year contract is around the 1~1.5 billion won mark (can vary depending on the brand and contents of the CF), and they are classified as "Special A class" stars.

2PM and SNSD, Lee Hyori, 2NE1 was around the 800~900 million won mark, while Boa was close behind at 700~800 million proving she is a top star. Though they don't carry as much weight, the popular Lee Seung Ki, Kim Hyun Joon, Jae Beom, Super Junior, JYJ, Son Dambi, Wonder Girls and others followed behind at the 500~600 million won mark.

2AM, CN Blue, Kara, 4Minute, MBLAQ, After School (seperate from UEE) and others were grouped as earning at least 400 million won per CF. Especially After School member UEE by herself was worth at least 400 million won and is seen as a CF star for the next generation. Also IU who has quickly risen to become a trend and FT Island, Seo In Young, Secret and others negotiated pays of around 200~300 million won and put their name up as CF stars.

Of course, it's impossible to judge everything about a star with only their worth. However, how much of a star they are translates into the strength of the brand. In other words, the stars with the biggest influence capable of making consumers empty their pockets are bound to receive more expensive love calls from the advertising industry. It's a fact that instead of simply using digital chart rankings and their current popularity to judge a star, the CF fees which are based on the image built over a long time and how well known they are throughout the country is a better indicator of a star's level.

The reason there are so many males in the top rankings was explained as being due to the buying patterns of consumers. One person from the advertising industry said "Female consumers are a lot more sensitive to advertising and reacted more positively than males, especially companies with a demographic of females in their 20~30s, using a male model that they like was seen as the most effective method of advertisement and as a result those stars are worth a lot."

http://news.naver.co...&aid=0000071978

translated by: flibbertigibbet@6theory

110105 Seungri: Chow Chow

28cq9t3.jpg

챠우챠우 : 루돌프야 넌왜 집에안가? 루돌프 : 네 주인이 청소를안해서 못가고있는거야… 챠우챠우 : ………………….

In English: Chow Chow : Rudolph, why aren’t you going home yet? Rudolph: Your owner has yet to clean up, I can’t leave just yet…

Credit: Seungri's Me2day

Translated by: Aoiare @ 21bangs.com

Guest shinhdeplol

56183647201101042257341.png

C: DCGD // __寂尛莫丶 @ baidu

Idol Groups to Have Showdowns in New Year

Idol groups are fighting fierce battles from the start of the new year by releasing new albums. Many idol groups including star idol groups such as Dong Bang Shin Ki, Seungri from Big Bang, and JYJ, and newcomer groups such as MBLAQ, Secret, Dalmatian, Infinite, and Dalshabet will release new albums. Usually, singers do not release new albums in January and February after finishing their activities at the end of the last year, but this year will be different because star singers and new singers are all beginning to have showdowns from the beginning of the year.

The team leader of the Music Business Department at Mnet Media said on January 2, "Singers tended to release new albums in September or October in the past, but recently they are actively performing all year round by releasing single albums and mini albums. Idol groups regardless of their popularity all think that they will be forgotten if they do not have activities, so they release new songs one after another without taking a long break."

Seungri from Big Bang will also release his mini album on January 13. Yang Hyun Seok, the head of the YG Entertainment, to which Seungri belongs, said, "Seungri had participated in the writing and composing of all songs included in his new album for the first time, and we had employed new producers for making his album, so we have huge ANTICIPATION about his album. We also decided to postpone the schedule to release the new album of Big Bang, which was originally planned to be released in February."

omitted non-related parts

source : KBS

taken from: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] BIG SHOW 2010 live concert to be shown in theater 3D! (110105)

bigbang04.jpg

There will be a 3D screening of BIGBANG’s concert last year (Jan 29-31 2010), BIG SHOW 2010, in theaters (in South Korea). The screening will show unreleased footage not included in the DVD. Schedule and theater list to be announced later.

credit: Source: BIGBANG Daum via bbvipz + bigbangupdates

Shared by: Mira@BigbangWORLD

Guest toozdae08

According to Flibbertigibbet on 6theory - who is trusted on Kpop and BB issues.

GD said they're coming back in March during the Chocolate recording... And yet the Big Show is at the end of February. How are they going to prepare for both and is it going to be the second concert with no new songs? I bet it will just be delayed again. This plan is so mind-blowingly retarded. I really can't fathom what is going through their heads. This is a way more ridiculous schedule than appearing on 4 music shows a week. I don't think it's possible to be honest.

1 week till Seungri album and no news about pre ordering either.

VIPs will probably explode if they revealed their new songs at the concert first. They were so pissed when there were articles going around saying they might comeback at the YG concert or MAMA. Because then the song gets leaked and causes VIPs stress in having to keep it off the internet. They just want YG to release songs while the hype is still there and capitalize on it. Because if you reveal a song like Knock Out at MAMA and release the actual song a whole month after the first performance after the hype has died down, it doesn't do as well as it should. It would have been perfect if they released Knock Out right after the MAMA performance because it was dominating Naver's most searched terms for hours then. But then one month later here we are... Same thing happened with 2NE1's "It Hurts" MV as well. It was dominating Naver for the entire day, then YG delays it to the next day and releases it after the hype is gone.

If YG releases the mv and album the day of the concert or the day after then I think it would be great - the concert hype will spur people to listen to the album and it can work out well. However it can also turn out badly too.

Archived