@club_rococo내일 GD와 TOP을 만나러 로코코에 방문합니다!

Trans:@club_rococo Meet GD & TOP at Club Rococo tomorrow

vj_jihye:

나는 벌써 로코코출근! 내앞에 권지용이랑 탑이 유유히 지나갔음.. 오늘은 YG파티

@smoll_an 웅ㅋㅋ 지드래곤이랑 탑만와써ㅋㅋ 바로앞에있는데 별감흥이없지..왜..ㅋㅋ

source:http://twitter.com/club_rococo,http://twitter.com/vj_jihye

EDIT:

VV

According to vj_jihye(a staff @ club rococo) G-Top are already there at Club Rococo

She's one of the VJ you can see her name under the vj list here:http://www.club-rococo.com/

Guest missARROGANT

^^

approximately less than one hour (Korea time) before the "HIGH HIGH" MV party starts, location of

the party seems to be unknown yet. However, on Nov. 19th, there was a tweet by club_ROCOCO that said "지드래곤,탑,양현석씨와 함께 파티를 합니다. " which roughly means "G-Dragon, T.O.P and Yang Hyun-suk party together."

club ROCOCO is a Boutique Social Club which is divided into SUPER ROCO - a Top Singer's Mini Concert,

SPIN ROCO - a Celebrity Party with Celebrity DJ, etc. This club is location at B1, IP Boutique Hotel, 732-32, Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea.

So, could the "HIGH HIGH" MV party be held in this club ROCOCO? Based on previous tweet from

Eugene Blake who is a Celebrity DJ, there is a possibility that the party will be held at the SPIN ROCO.

This is just my own deduction, it may or may not be true.

cr:bigbanghaven

can't wait! can't wait.

Guest lheeyah

wtf so it's a club rococo? I know that place, they haven't been open that long ugh why have I not been following their twitter, I would have totally gone to the party.

Lmao. At the passport that bbupdates posted xD

It says...SEXY ATTIRE REQUESTED. Aigoo~

I hope I can go there and be all sexy for GTOP too.

HAHAHAHAHA. JK. I rly think this is for an mv.

sjhfjalkfas. LUCKY INVITED GUESTS!

@shindelpol Don't feel bad. I never really said this but I appreciate all that you have done for the threads. I recognise your name as the bearer of big bang news. :D Thank you for everything!

I'm so so so so excited for the high high party mv shooting thing. It's so mysterious but the pictures OMG. I'm soooo excited for whatever it is! Love G-TOP <3

Guest juang_bb

gaaahhhhddd! i knew this party is LEGIT!!!

im really curious as to what's going on? look at how secretive and yet so badass all these are turning out to be. and yeah... that's a PLAYBOY BUNNY right there as their main logo...LOL! should i expect anything less from our two badboys? BAMF G-TOP!!!

and maknae... he's there!! i remember someone said that maknae will surely be there, especially now that he's legal. :lol: look at him... seems like he's ready to paaarrrrtttaaayyyyyyyy!!!!

dang! i wanna be there so bad!

i knew it..GD was hiding his new hair

that's why he didn't come for the MCM fashion or whatever

and then he hid his hair with the Beanie in the se7en's chicken restaurant

ahhhh..i want to go so bad!!!!

EDIT:

I believe we will never get any pic if this is something related to Bigbang/YG activities =_=

vips are causing traffic on club rococo website..can't open it now..lol

EDIT:

So excited !! fancam of BigBang's new MV started to come out ≫≫ "HIGH HIGH" MV Party >.<

scaledphptn0server139fi.jpg

지금 현재 @club_ROCOCO 앞. G-Dragon 새로운 싱글 광고촬영중 사람들 진짜, 진짜 많다.

Google trans:right now in front of club rococo, GD is???...there are a lot,lot of people

cr:bestiz

cr:bestiz

Archived