Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Bigger version of the poster posted before :w00t:

2010ygfamilyconcert.jpg

C: OrANgE @ popcornfor2

b0103792_4cb83db6bee85.jpg

^ Sooo cute :wub:

C: 이정재 @ bestiz

YG Family 2010 Concert Details! (Concert Information & Ticket Information)

*CONCERT INFORMATION*

Name: 2010 YG Family Concert

Cast: SE7EN, GUMMY, BIGBANG, 2NE1 (Guest: PSY)

Place: Olympic Park, Gymnasium (Chejo Gyoung-gi jang)

Date: 2010.12.4 (Sat) / 7 PM (KOR)

2010.12.5 (Sun) / 2 PM & 7 PM (2 shows)

Host: YG Entertainment, Inc.

*TICKET INFORMATION*

Reservation: Only on G-Market (www.gmarket.co.kr), Tel: 1566-5702

Ticket Open Date: 2010.10.28 (Thu) 8 PM

Price: VIP – 88,000 won, R – 77,000 won (VAT included)

[2010.12.4 (Sat) 7 PM / 12.5 (Sun) 2 PM, 7 PM - For ages above 12]

**Only those above the age of 12 can be admitted to all three shows.

Your love and support will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you! :)

Source: YG-Life Official Facebook

Shared by CA_ @ 21bangs.com

Guest Michala01

^^^

That's one of my favourite hairstyles of his! Really suits him but then again I think everything suits him tongue.gif

BROMANCE GIF SPAM! 

2ytty60.jpg

1z5oyn9.jpg

2efotav.jpg

2vis483.jpg

5txmhc.gif

omgadorablegri4.gif

gdyb.gif

tdx.gif

gdybtouch.gif

2d6tyr.gif

gdyb3.gif

gdyb.gif

nv4pid.jpg

^^^ This one ughhh wub.gifwub.gif

o606fs.jpg

i1z3vo.jpg

15ysv20.jpg

gdviahh.gif

iittt.gif

2mqw7iv.gif

gtop02.gif

gtopjapan1.gif

Be still me heart wub.gif

I'll do some more another day 

^wah thank you for all the BB bromance gifs!! :wub:

I totally agree with what everyone has said. BB is a family. I said this once over on the BB thread, but 2009, instead of showing the boys how things could be if they all went solo, actually have made all the members reach for each other. At this point, I think they choose to be together.

all of those gifs are fantastic & I love them all. I honestly don't understand ppl who say they're not close. But whatevs.

Guest shinhdeplol

*sigh no posts :tears:

More photos of Seungri from Enjoy Today

653f1b4862414cb1d62afc0.jpg

3ddb86055b28129e267fb5d.th.jpg2ac84aff22a03e2c024f560.th.jpg

C: mbcinfo // BIG_wow @ baidu

Superstar K contestant Kim Ji Su resembles T.O.P?

xaz.png

Kim Ji Su who was unfortunately eliminated from the finals of “Superstar K 2” has been a hot topic because of his childhood photos.

Kim Ji Su’s photos in which he looks quite different from his school looks were released to the public. His current image was of a generous man with a mustache but his graduation photos showed aslender side of him with thick eyebrows and a different presence.

To the photos netizens said, “It looked like Big Bang’s younger TOP” “He was a real cute kid. Now he seems older with a beard” “Now and then, are two different faces”

Source: NTN Seoul

Translated: sammi @ ibigbang

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

Guest toozdae08

^

That is so cute!! Aww, we were just talking about how close they are now in the Lounge and now we have a pic of them going out to eat together. I'm hoping that TOP and Seungri are there too. This is too adorable.

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang excited for YG Family Concert 2010

Korean singers from major talenthouse YG Entertainment will hold a concert in December.

YG announced in a press release Friday that Big Bang, 2NE1, Se7en, Gummy and Psy will perform at the two-day "2010 YG Family Concert" to be held at the Olympic Park Stadium located in Seoul on December 4 and 5.

"We are already excited thinking about performing for our local fans since it has been a while since we have seen them," the members of Big Bang were quoted as saying, while girl group 2NE1 expressed their hope to hold a concert this year.

YG Entertainment was founded in 1996 by Yang Hyun-suk, a former member of popular Korean group Seo Tai-ji & Boys.

The company manages the successful careers of many K-pop artists including 1TYM, Gummy, Jinusean, Se7en and Wheesung. The agency also manages several Korean actors including Kang Hye-jung and Ku Hye-sun.

Reporter : Lucia Hong + Editor : Jessica Kim

Credits: Asiae

TAken from bigbangupdates.com

I'm so excited for this YG Family Concert! And like what most of you wishes, I hope they perform Lollipop with 2ne1! OwO Gah. I can just imagine TOP singing the choruse and dancing. Lol =)) Wish they also perform "Friend" and maybe..."What" too OwO I. AM. SO. FRIGGIN. THRILLED. Wish I could goooo. Why can't they have a YG Family tour around the world? XD LOLJK.

That picture of them eating togther...

They looked soooo...normal. <3

I hope TOP, and Seungri were there too!

^ky.vip please edit your post. It doesn't have anything specifically to do with Big Bang. Your comment would be more appropriate in the Gummy thread. thanks.

I really hope this means the boys' will have new material released by the time the concert happens! It may be wishful thinking on my part, but all signs are pointing to "Big Bang COMEBACK coming SOON" :D I can't wait!

Guest Michala01

Hey guys I need your help. There's a girl you has really fallen for Big Bang and she wants to know what videos she should watch, like tv appearances and stuff. Since I've only been in the fandom for 2 years maybe someone who knows more could recommend some stuff for me to pass on to her.

Thanks for your help biggrin.gif

Archived