★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

BB look very handsome in those pics! GDs bright smile is melting me. Its hard to believe Christmas almost here... the guys adorable playing in the snow. And I really love TOPs hair like that ...its so cute.

*edit - Just wanted to add how proud I am of TOP :wub: even early on VIPs got a glimpse of what a great actor TOP would be and to now see it all coming to light is like a dream come true. Even if he doesn't win I'm so proud of him and wish that even after BB come back he can do more acting projects because I know after music thats his second love.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest intelligirl

These boys are killing me with their cuteness!! They look so adorable in the Lotte photoshoot, in their winter outfits and with their hair so nicely styled. I demand HQ pics!!!! :]

"Haru" Photo Exhibit in Japan

harupe1.th.jpgharupe2.th.jpgharupe3.th.jpgharupe4.th.jpgharupe5.th.jpgharupe6.th.jpgharupe7.th.jpgharupe8.th.jpgharupe9.th.jpgharupe10.th.jpgharupe11.th.jpgharupe12.th.jpg

Autographed!!

harupe13.th.jpgharupe14.th.jpgharupe15.th.jpgharupe16.th.jpg

Photos and report by Noriko @ www.bigbangupdates.com

harupe17.th.jpgharupe18.th.jpg

c: PIPICHI@AMEBLO via Baidu

5fceb2da03975210cdbf1a4.jpgc5f1adab41c820847dd92a4.jpg

c: kr.lottedfs via Big Bang's baidu bar

Guest peppermintsugar

TOP's English is lulzy but I love it and him regardless. I can never forget parts in IRIS..."MR BRACK."

Oooh baby, your flaws only make you more flawless.

^that clip of GD comparing himself to chucky :wub: his pronunciation is so good! way to be precise kwon leadah! ^_^

when was it... Japan VMA awards? Backstage interview? The one where we FINALLY got the return of happy taeyang, who randomly busted into dancing while drinking out of a coke bottle<--whatever interview this was... the interviewer asked Big Bang how long they had been together in English, and without much hesitation, GDYB said back in english, 4-5 years. I remember being proud haha because thats what I mean when I say GDYB are the most fluent, I think, out of the group. But I agree, TOPs english is totally lulzy but I find it adorable and love him even more for it (if that's possible!). Oh my babes, don't be timid with your English please!

Guest juang_bb

wow, nobody's posting. :blink:

anyway, remember the MAMA promotional vid we talked about a few days ago, and how it's been moved to December... i guess Mnet made a mistake.

Now they corrected the information and changed the description of the video to NOV. 28th. and they took out the "feat. Rain, 2ne1, Big bang, 2pm, 2am etc" part.

so i guess the boys probably won't be there? they're still asking on twitter who the fans want to watch and perform, but if they're yet to make a comeback, then im not getting my hopes up for it.

Guest Michala01

I agree with what CL10 said about them speaking english making us feel closer to them in a way we usually can't feel because of the language barrier. So much gets lost in translation that I envy KVIPs so much. Being and international fan actually takes a lot of dedication and I feel that may KVIPs don't takes us seriously as fans sometimes lol but goddamn if we don't put in a lot of time and effort into getting to know everything about these guys despite the barriers we face. That's why I'm always eternally grateful to fansubbers and translators for all the hard work they put in to make it possible for us to be up to date with BB's activities 

On a completely unrelated topic, I get really rather sh*tty when people say that Big Bang don't seem close to each other as a group. Just because they're not on variety shows every week flaunting it for the cameras doesn't mean it's not there. I feel like the relationship between the boys is so down to earth and I relate to it. They remind me of how I am with my brother and close friends. 

Spammage cause I feel like it 

tumblr_lab6byYFky1qen2b5o1_500.jpg

tumblrlaawuljucr1qdylcx.jpg

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

The sexual tension in Haru Haru never gets old! lol sweatingbullets.gif

tumblrlaaup02u721qd856f.png

tumblrlaasv17hbl1qcsqqd.png

and one for the lulz 

tumblrl4daunzy001qc0jra.jpg

laugh.gif

credit: so many different tumblrs I forgot which ones 

Oh and I feel stupid calling you guys by your usernames sometimes. If you like you can call me just Michala (that's my name). If you like you can tell me what I can call the rest of you guys too blush.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

We gained 2 posts in about 6 hrs :o :o Please post more :tears:

A gif of Jiyong at work ^^

anigifav.gif

C: standstill @ bestiz

Big Bang: Idol Fashion ‘Together and Apart’

kachon2010101591439.jpg

kachon2010101593657.jpg

[Hallyu★Style] Big Bang ••• idol fashion ‘together and apart’

There’s a saying that Korea’s idols can be divided into before and after Big Bang, and this is certainly no exaggeration.

Singing, dancing, composing - when it comes to all things musical, they have reached a significant level where they are already recognized by experts. Not only that, but in musicals, dramas, movies, and even in variety shows, they have showed their abilities in all aspects of entertainment. As such, their influence is spreading even wider than the musical industry into Hallyu, movies, dramas, and entertainment.

Recently taking a break from group promotions and pursuing solo activities, they are appealing to the public with a charm that is different from what it was as a group. In particular, the boys of Big Bang, who were such it-items in the fashion world that they inspired the phrase ‘Big Bang fashion,’ are receiving much attention with their individual styles that are very different from their style as a group.

They have been the center of attention having been cast in the drama ‘Haru,’ which itself has been popular on internet search engines. The drama was produced by the National Korea Tourism Organization and has been gathering interest with the casting of You-Know Yunho, Han Chae Young, Park Shi Hu, Kim Bum, Lee Da Hae, and other top stars.

Here we compare and contrast the members’ individual styles as seen in the drama ‘Haru’ with their fashions on stage as a group.

Together as a group and apart

When Big Bang released and promoted their albums as a group, they imprinted their image as a group with a single concept, wearing similar colors and materials.

At the time of their first debut on stage, their coordinated their outfits in a young hip-hope style. They showed off a fresh image in all black colors.

On the other hand, during their promotions of ‘Lies,’ the hit track that brought Big Bang to the top, they shook things up with what can definitely be called ‘Big Bang fashion.’ They took their place as fashionistas with colorful outfits and styles that matched the individual.

In particular, their hi-tops and vivid skinny jeans, bold jewelry, accessories, and other iconic items have each become their signature looks.

Unlike other idols who where the same exact thing, the members of Big Bang match their own unique individual styles to a single concept.

Solo activities with their own styles

When branching out into their solo activities, they showed off their own personal styles that they were not able to show as a group.

G-Dragon, who is known as one of Korea’s best fashionistas, was reborn through a iconic styling of his own. Especially during his promotions for his solo album, with his blinding blond hair, an elaborately tailored jacket that would be difficult for most men to pull off, and drape shirt, he garnered much attention with his styling that evidenced his own personal fashion sense.

TOP emphasizes his masculinity with sharp suits and military style looks, and highlights his personal features.

Each of their personal styles can especially be seen in the recently filmed drama ‘Haru.’

kachon2010101594437.jpg

Taeyang, Seungri, and Daseung were shown wearing comfortable and simple t-shirts, whereas G-Dragon chose a vividly colored scarf and fedora. TOP again chose a military jacket, bringing his own image up a notch.

Source: bntnews

Translation: seungie

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

^ I totally agree with you Michala about getting upset when people say Big Bang isn't close. Every group will have their share of awkwardness--and personally, any group who says they're all BFFs and get along perfectly all the time... well, I don't believe it. As we all know, in kpop, group members are fickle things. We all can think of at least one other group in kpop who have claimed to be SO super close, but when a change in group members happens, those once unshakable friendships dissipate.

I'm not bashing other groups, I'm just saying Big Bang has stayed loyal and committed to each other, while other groups who have been considered "inseparable" & "closer" than Big Bang have fallen apart around them.

Big Bang's relationship isn't forced, nor do they try to show off how close they are all the time. They acknowledge that at times there are awkward moments between members, but I honestly believe they all respect and love one another. Just because they don't flaunt their closeness doesn't mean that they aren't. They don't need to make a big show over their bromances, because, in the end, I believe, they are secure in their friendships with each other. They know exactly where they stand with each member, and don't have anything to prove to anyone. They are one of the only kpop groups that have stayed untouched since debut, and I think they've gotten this far because they let their friendships be what they are. This is another reason why I think the boys will continue to work well together in the future to do the things that they alone can do together.

^_^ ah, I'm shy, I don't know if I can reveal my real name. I need to build up my courage! But it's nice to meet you Michala!

Guest shinhdeplol

^ NEW YG CONCERT??????? :w00t:

YG Family Concert 2010!

Something to look forward to this December!

YG family is gathered together in one place. YG Entertainment revealed that on December 4, 2010, YG family will hold YG Family 2010 concert until the 5th of December at the Seoul Olympic Gymnastics Stadium.

This would mark YG’s 15th year anniversary.

You can view article here: Nate

Taken from http://ygunited.com

yayyyyy ^^ Im hoping for an early birthday party for Seungri on stage :w00t:

*party mode ON*

anigiffzm.gif

- - - -

Daesung-focused gifs from the FILA making video :D

81122983.gif

76665900.gif

82659054.gif

92910530.gif

95433892.gif

43459890.gif

68365281.gif

C: Kai@Dlitelovers // didi @ smileholic

406636(0)-m500338_84377.jpg

^ :wub: They are the first :w00t:

C: 최승현,

YG Entertainment to hold “2010 YG FAMILY CONCERT”

20101015140221217161.jpg

YG Entertainment has got some exciting news for ya’ll! The YG Family will be coming together to perform a special two-day concert at the end of their year for their devoted fans. An official statement from the crew reveals, ”We will be holding the ‘2010 YG FAMILY CONCERT‘ on December 4th and 5th at the Seoul Olympic athletic stadium.”

The YG Family has held their “ONE CONCERT” every year since 2003, however fans were left highly disappointed when the concert wasn’t held back in 2008 and in 2009. Being the first concert in three years, YGE will be bringing together their hottest stars - 2NE1, Gummy, Se7en, and Big Bang. PSY will also be joining them on stage as the newest family member.

2NE1 has consistently expressed their wish for a concert this year, and it seems as if it’s finally coming true. Big Bang also commented, “We’re extremely excited at the thought of being able to meet our fans after such a long absence.”

The two-day concert will seat a 36,000 member audience, and tickets start selling on October 21st at 8:00PM through Gmarket.

If you’re a YG fan and you’re in the area, be sure to grab your tickets. It’s definitely looking to be one of the most exciting concerts of the year!

Source + Photo: Star News

Credit:allkpop

Guest toozdae08

^

True. It causes me a lot of butthurt when ppl say the boys aren't close, lol. I think at the beginning there was some distance between the hyungs and the maknaes at time but they have become so close over the years, and so supportive that I think few groups are closer. Plus, they know what they want from each other and what they want from themselves. Despite how hard 2009 was for them, I do have to say it seems to have brought them closer which is a good thing.

And you guys can call me Nelly or Tooz or whatever.

Guest juang_bb

^^^ ahhh, the BIGBANG BROMANCE!!! always one of my favorite topics! :D

dont really care what other people say about their relationship with each other, i believe in what i know and what i see. (and honestly, im kinda getting tired proving people otherwise. i'd rather let them see it for themselves, i mean look at Big Bang and look at the groups that seem very "close" oncam and tell me what happened to them) and in reality, when you're in a group of friends, it's impossible to be close with each of them equally, there'll always be the ones you're closest with, the ones you're awkward with, the ones you talk to less about serious matters but probably have the most fun with as compared to the others, but it doesn't mean you're aren't close. that's just the way it really is when it comes to people and relationships.

and i know i mentioned how i enjoyed reading about their fights... the fact that they fight about the pettiest things makes them more real. lol! :lol:

and please... CONTINUE WITH THE BROMANCE SPAM!!! :wub::D

Guest Michala01

IS THIS REAL LIFE???????????? OMG EXCUSE ME WHILST I SPAZZ LIKE WHOA!! 

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

This has been a long time coming and OMFG all this does is point out that a Big Bang comeback is on the way

Flailing around in sheer happiness about this news! woooo~~~ 

Guest juang_bb

SAY WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!

OMFG OMFG OMFG! YG FAMILY CONCERT?!? oh yessssssss!!!!!!!!!!

im so excited! if only YG would announce a YG FAMILY CONCERT TOUR IN THE US then that would have been the bestest news ever!!!!!

eitherway im excited! okay... my hopes for a BB comeback soon was almost lost after finding out that MAMA is still going to be in november... BUT THIS?!?

here i am again with my assumptions but forgive me. i mean seriously... are they going to the concert without new material? i know it's YGFAM but really... i doubt it. they're probably going to make a comeback before this date. and if they do, then every active YGFAM artist would have had new stuff. 2ne1, gummy, se7en, taeyang, even psy.

should we international fans start a petition for a YGFAM concert in the US?!? ;)

edit: and i commented this on akp... YG!!! if i flew for 4 hours to attend the SMTown concert when my beloved Big Bang boys aren't even in there... what more if it's a YGFAM CONCERT?!? i dont care YG if you decide to do it in Alaska or even Hawaii, for as long as you cross that effin pacific ocean, i'll be there!!! hmph! B)

Guest toozdae08

^

Maybe that's why YGE has been pushing their artist to have all new material - every one came out with something this year. BB is the only one to not have released any new material. So they must be coming out.

Also, MAMA's aren't in Dec but in Nov? Really?

Archived