[drama 2006] The Invisible Man 투명인간 최장수

creidesca

ahh!! i cant remember!!

the younger versions of Yoo Oh-Sung..

i know i saw her somewhere

she talked the oldstyle korean or satoolee or whatever..

does anyone know who she is or where she came out?? its really bugging me

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahh!! i cant remember!!

the younger versions of Yoo Oh-Sung..

i know i saw her somewhere

she talked the oldstyle korean or satoolee or whatever..

does anyone know who she is or where she came out?? its really bugging me

Uh...are you referring to the younger version of Yoo Oh-sung or Chae Si Ra? You have Yoo Oh-sung down, but he's a male actor.

Guest dramaok

just finished watching EP 2 live...did So Yong ask Jang Soo for a divorce?

Where had he been all this time? It doesn't look like he's been there for his son and daughter as they were growing up--he didn't even know his son was allergic. His son wouldn't even call out "Dad" or speak to him after he got better at the hospital...just turned his head the other way on the hospital bed.

I think Jang Soo will likely suffer from some brain disease. Just look at how much his head had been through, especially in the first episode...and in the preview So Yong is going to hit him on the head, too? How could he had been so reckless with his life, while on the job?

From the preview, looks like the other guy who had liked her in high school (played by Jo Yeon Woo), who just returned to Korea, will be her boss at her new job?

And what is Choi Yeo-Jin's character's relation to Jang Soo?

yup i read that jang soon has an incurable disease and will likely die soon.

so they're calling this the male's version of 'life in rose color (rosy life)' since its about a character realizing what he meant in life to those around him and what they mean to him. kinda like a male counterpart of maeng soon-ee (choi jin shil) of 'life in rose color'.

but he is called 'invisible man' because when his son asked him why he's never around jang soo tells him it's not that he's not around but that he's invisible so you can't see him.

and yup i think jang soo and so young will soon divorce, since chae shira is supposed to have a heartfelt performance in here as a divroced woman.

as for the 21 year old hyeon-su (choi yeo jin) she was out to look for jang soo cuz she had to be in prison for a year and 6 months because he busted her. but her 'revenge' soon turns to affection as jang soo will turn out to the father she always wanted and also the husband-material she thinks she desires.

so far i only saw ep. 1 and i thought it was superb. these days it's hard to find good acting in dramas and this is definitely not shy of talent. all the fighting is a bit annoying to me but it looks really promising.

oh man...he went to the wrong house again...there would have been the possibility of not having to have the divorce if he'd appear at the right house =(

Should anyone finish watching EP 3, I hope someone can explain what the Dr. told Jangsoo at the end of today's episode.

wait, so Jang Soo didn't know how his father looked like? And in his drunken state he talked to a young man...and later his mom dropped by the police station w/ a letter and in that letter there was a picture of a young man--the same man who he had talked to the previous night, which turns out to be his dad?! Or was the whole thing a dream...where he went to get drunk? Figures why the young man was wearing clothes that had me wondering why a guy would be wearing clothes of the 30's, 40's.

Next week's is going to be very interesting...

Yoo Oh-Sung is doing a drama???? Wow, I haven't seen him in anything in a long time, I should check it out! Thanks!

exactly... he was gone for so long and suddenly he's back... the last I saw him I think was in Vibe's MV.. orae orae.. hehe. He's a pretty good actor.. i want to watch this cos creidesca says its good ^____^ and looks like some other great people on board. :)

I download and browse thru although I dun understand . Looks Like I will wait for the dvd release to watch this with subs :(

And this drama is only 16 episodes that's short ..another thing why is the drama title call "invisible Man " ? thought it's kinda weird

Again, there was a way for Jang Soo and So Yong to not go through with the divorce...alas, it came after he learned of his condition. It's quite obvious the two still love each other, even when she was with the guy she had dumped in her high school days.

Guest swtxl0ve

^ ohhh woops i meant oh soyoung hehe

chae sira's younger version lol sorry

She was in 'My Name is Kim Sam Soon'. She worked at the bakery part of the restaurant with Sam Soonie.

Guest dramaok

This drama is so hilarious and i thought it had a great introductory episode. And very decent acting by some of the newbies and of course, i cant complain in the vetern dept. Dramaok, i see that you are in here =D

ditto. chae shira is especially amazing. one moment she is hilarious as heck. love how she got a makeover right before getting a divorce. lol. but next moment her acting is heartwrenching. she can cry and laugh at whim. won't be surprised if she gets an award this year. and yoo oh seong. my my my he's such a great actor. he plays the typical korean male to the t. love his voice deep voice too. his younger version looks a lotta like him. the monkey shaped face. hehe.

jang-soo is starting to show some deterioting health. in ep. 3 he brings in a thug to the station and it turns out he already brought the guy there before but he forgot it. and going to the wrong house. not sure if that's a result of his condition or the alchohol. plus the incident with the temporary blindness at the office...

the doctor told him he's got alzheimer's disease.

Archived