[drama 2006] The Invisible Man 투명인간 최장수

creidesca

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cosmiclatte

i also got curious with this drama, saw it on kbs world. but wait, he had a kidney transplant? and died because of it? i thought he has alzheimer's?

I think it's because of the anaesthesia? if he's going to be donating his kidney he gotta be on anaesthetic. so because he has alzheimer's he didn't wake up anymore after the surgery...something to do with the brain cells and such.

I might be wrong...if so, please pardon me. i only watched the last 2 episodes xD

and cried so much -__-

Guest ndao001

can any kind soul upload it at youtube?!~

gregorsamsa66 is currently uploading this drama on youtube...he has uploaded sixteen episodes so far...you need to add this person as your friend since the videos are private...hope that helps :)

gregorsamsa66 is currently uploading this drama on youtube...he has uploaded sixteen episodes so far...you need to add this person as your friend since the videos are private...hope that helps :)

OHHHH THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH :w00t:

I think it's because of the anaesthesia? if he's going to be donating his kidney he gotta be on anaesthetic. so because he has alzheimer's he didn't wake up anymore after the surgery...something to do with the brain cells and such.

I might be wrong...if so, please pardon me. i only watched the last 2 episodes xD

and cried so much -__-

you got it right...that was the complication that happened after the operation and he didn't tell it to his wife so his wife was really sad...it was really a sad but good ending...my fave part was when Jang-soo said goodbye to his family thru their dreams, like they were all having the same dream...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I can watch episodes 17 - 20 of The Invisible Man (English subtitles)?

I've searched and asked at several sites but no success.

Any help is appreciated.

THANK YOU!

• 1 month later...
Guest CHRIS CADAVER

updated the first post w/ news previously posted by CindyW888

I'm quite enjoying this first episode...man, Choi Jang Soo sure gets beaten up in this first episode.

do you have any non clubbox links to download the Choi Jangsoo episodes?

this is an amazing show.

• 4 weeks later...

finally finished watching this series (MINUS EP 17 AND MOST OF 18) that i dl from daddicts...man, i was bawling from start to finish..acting was superb...the soundtrack's good...it was nice that there weren't any devious characters (that i would have hated).

• 1 month later...
Guest oracleman

Can someone tells me where to download this drama with English subtitles? I tried with torrent but no success. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
Guest Decielo

This is (after 1 litre of tears) the most drama that I cried on! it's just so sad!! I cried all the way! even when they were happy I cried!! I cried on the last episodes when he was trying to do all those things in the list for his kids!! it was just so painful! I remember that I cried almost all the time!!

but I wish I had it now to see it all over again! But torrents don't work for me so that I can download it and I don't know how to create an account at Clubbox :S

:P

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest lo_xl0ucH

where can i find episodes for this drama? I saw it before, i want to see it again for it was one of the best I've ever seen.

• 1 year later...

Archived