Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

0003617712_001_20170913085246815.jpg?type=w430_q70

[2017.09.13 "While You Were Sleeping" still cuts: Lee Jong Suk & Suzy]

[OSEN = Park Jin-young] 'While You Were Sleeping',Lee Jong Suk and Suzy have an uncommon first meeting. Lee Jong Suk is carrying a moving rice cake while visiting the house of Suzy.....

Google translate

Credit: http://m.entertain.naver.com/photo/read?oid=109&aid=0003617712&cid=847919

• Like 3

21761418_1501220503248579_3999290872397646686_n.jpg?oh=33fcdc2f693c75100cb3c36d18d005d2&oe=5A17EEBC

A kiss in the flower-filled night for While You Were Sleeping

So. Much. Pretty. SBS’s While You Were Sleeping has followed up a gorgeous cast and a gorgeous teaser with an equally gorgeous poster. After months of sporadic crumbs of information about the show since it was first announced, the promo material is being churned out in earnest now that the premiere date is about two weeks away. Not that I’m complaining, if that means more goofy, selfie-taking Lee Jong Suk (W–Two Worlds).
The poster of Lee Jong-seok and Suzy’s (Uncontrollably Fond) characters going in for a kiss, accompanied by the tagline “I saw you in my dream,” is beautifully staged in the middle of falling cherry blossom petals. It’s a scene we got a glimpse of at the end of the first teaser, and it definitely makes for a romantic picture.
I have to say that, more so than the poster, I was excited to see some individual stills of our leads, and Lee Jong-seok’s in particular crack me up. He’s seen taking his oath in his spiffy prosecutor’s robes, but totally ruins that dignified pose with a selfie to commemorate his badge, complete with the downwards tilt for the optimum selfie angle. Man knows how to take a picture. But being a prosecutor isn’t all fun and games, and his haggard appearance at his desk is hilarious.

Suzy’s stills aren’t as outright funny, but then again, her character carries the rather heavy burden of dreaming unfortunate events that will befall others in the future. I’d probably end up crying in bed, too, to be honest. On the bright side, her character looks bright and cheery despite her gift — or curse — and Suzy looks good with a bob.

So far, we’ve only seen Suzy and Lee Jong-seok in character for the show, and I’m eager to see more from the members of the supporting cast, which includes Lee Sang-yub (This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair), Go Sung-hee (My Beautiful Bride), Shin Jae-ha (Wanted), Jung Hae-in (The Lonely Shining Goblin), and Park Jin-ju (Reunited Worlds). Mostly, I just want to see Lee Jong-seok with his little bro Shin Jae-ha, who’s described as charming and enjoying domestic work, which should make for the cutest bromance ever.

SBS’s While You Were Sleeping is set to premiere on September 27 in the Wednesday-Thursday slot, following Reunited Worlds.

Credit: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/09/a-kiss-in-the-flower-filled-night-for-while-you-were-sleeping/

• Like 2

“While You Were Sleeping” Previews Suzy And Lee Jong Suk’s First Meeting In New Stills

SBS’s upcoming drama “While You Were Sleeping” has revealed new stills!

The new images show the first meeting of Lee Jong Suk’s character Jung Jae Chan and Suzy’s character Nam Hong Joo.

After moving to a new home together, Jung Jae Chan is convinced by his younger brother to give rice cakes to their neighbors as a first greeting. He rings the doorbell to the house in front, and it turns out to be Nam Hong Joo’s home. While-You-Were-Sleeping-21.jpgWhile-You-Were-Sleeping-3.jpgWhile eating a drumstick, Nam Hong Joo watches her new neighbors move in with a worried face. Her mother, on the other hand, expresses curiosity and excitement for the brothers. While-You-Were-Sleeping-4.jpgA source from the drama commented, “There is a big secret involved in the first meeting of the two neighbors. Find out through the broadcast if Jae Chan will be able to give rice cakes to Hong Joo and what the secret behind their first meeting is.”

“While You Were Sleeping” will air its first episode on September 27 and continue on Wednesdays and Thursdays via SBS.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/12/while-you-were-sleeping-previews-suzy-lee-jong-suks-first-meeting-new-stills/

• Like 4