Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk on his honesty

Lee Jong Suk said, “I think I can’t be a reporter. It is an occupation that requires one to meet people continuously, the sense of responsibility is also big. Because it was a drama, in the drama, the character’s convictions and what he believes in can be held on when he is working, but I think, as a reporter, having to realize social justice through continuously delving into one’s sense of duty is not an easy task.”

When he was asked if he had suffered from a loss through his honesty, Lee Jong Suk said, “I think yes, but I can’t remember” and laughed.

"When I want to be honest, I can be honest, but this is an occupation that requires the person to hide a lot of things. That’s why even if I want to talk about what is in my heart as much as I wish to with peer actors who were in the same work, there are times when I got the feeling that we got so many to hide from each iother. The feeling that I can’t be frank without any reserve? So to become real friends, there is just that something," he expressed his feeling of missing something.

tumblr_niqksmhB6n1sh32sgo1_500.jpg

amyhsk:

One of the reasons Pinocchio became popular was that Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s acting in the fresh romance as a couple was natural.

When Lee Jong Suk said, “We are not dating”, his face turned a bit red.

"When discussion about relationships come up, I will become flustered. Like I don’t have a girlfriend in reality, but when I say I don’t have a girlfriend, somehow it will give others the feeling that I am lying."

His honesty beyond the boundary.. =)) =)) .. make me moreee.. moreee like him.. praise psh so much then he cleared rumor... nice.. niceeee .. well even turn a bit red.. =)) ...

----

Psh praise sukkie too in her interview.. they praising each other.. i want see how much she praise uri sukkie :x

Interviews & Articles about & where jong Suk is Mentioned   
http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=1422232455841042002

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150126073507468

http://media.daum.net/entertain/cluster/newsview?newsId=20150126080314997

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=421&aid=0001233723

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=312&aid=0000070328

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002982967

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002982966
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=311&aid=0000432872
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002381197
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=003&aid=0006322983
http://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10006227068

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=215&aid=0000254355

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=644772 

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=106&oid=215&aid=0000254355

http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=1422226838841040002

www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201501261201452410

http://reviewstar.wowtv.co.kr/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10234734
http://m.bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news.view?aid=201501260130313&media=bntMobileBeauty

Park Shin Hye, "Lee Jong Suk's warm gaze; a great friend."

During an interview with OBS Plus on the 23rd, Park Shin Hye comments on her co-star, Lee Jong Suk might act like a younger sibling at times, but when he acts, he becomes a very sincere and charismatic person.”

On this day, Park Shin Hye comments on the chemistry between each other,"First of all, his reaction is very good. When I recite my lines, he would response to my words with such emotions in his gaze, I’m very thankful for that."expressing her admiration.

"In the beginning, it was very tough for Lee Jong Suk and Jae Myung (Yoon Kyun Sang)  but they carried on and finished it very charismatically. He may seem like a younger sibling who has a lot of aegyo but astonishes others with himself when he acts.”

© SOURCE 

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk, he says she says.

"Responsible Friend vs. Smart Friend"

tumblr_inline_nirh0qgfUY1qbsnap.png

Previously during a press conference for “Pinocchio,” Lee Jong Suk said,"Before the drama, Park Shin Hye and I worked together on a commercial shoot but I never really stop and think to myself that she is pretty. But this time, during filming, I kept thinking to myself that she is lovely and pretty."

The topic came up during an interview with Sports Korea, Park Shin Hye said,“Lee Jong Suk is very straightforward, he means every word he says. He would compliment my clothes, or on days when he see me he would come over and say things like ‘you’re pretty’ to me. But on days that I didn’t get any sleep so I look a bit haggard, he would tell me 'you're ugly' instead.” she said arousing laughter.

"We knew each other from modeling for a jean brand previously, we both said it would be great to have a chance to work together on a project, but we didn’t expect it to be this soon" she continues, "Actually, Lee Jong Suk is very reserved, and short with words. I thought to myself, ‘What would this person be like when he acts in front of the camera?’ but he is a person that can overcome anything nevertheless. He’s a person with a very high sense of responsibility."she spared no high praises for her fellow actor.

Park Shin Hye also comments on the chemistry with her previous ‘The Heir’co-star, Lee Min Ho Oppa is a manly man. They’re both actors who are well mannered and exudes great sense of responsibility. I learned a lot from them. I will continue to work hard on good projects in the future.

Lee Jong Suk also mentioned Park Shin Hye while conducting an interview recently, "I didn’t know this before acting along side with her but Park Shin Hye is really pretty. Although Park Hye Ryun Writer have created a loveable female lead character, but Park Shin Hye is far more lovable. As expected, she does it well.” he continues, “I remember a scene where Park Shin Hye brushed her teeth then cleaned the toilet bowl with my toothbrush. It remained in my memory. Because a pretty person is ruining her image, her charms explode even more. That was when she was most lovable to me.” 

He added, "Park Shin Hye is smart partner; she is very good with her words, I depended on her a lot during our press conferences. We have many conversations with each other to discuss how we should carry out the romantic scenes. She’s a great partner."

© SOURCE

It’s a known fact that Jongsuk thinks Shinhye is lovable, but to know that she was most lovable to him during this scene is…wow, that can’t be even made up if he wanted to haha, he is just adorably honest.

tumblr_inline_nirk39dDyr1qbsnap.gif

They’re both so admirably honest that I can’t even deal. I was already a fan of Park Shin Hye and have respect for Lee Jong Suk as an actor but the more I read about him, the more I adore his sincerity and consideration for others, he’s a friend that everyone would like to have in their life. I knew him from ‘Secret Garden’ days but his characteristics are much more deeper than I had anticipated. Having these two work together on various projects is a blessing to fan’s heart like mine. 

Cr: pienocchio 

http://www.diodeo.com/news/view/710163
Park Shin Hye, "Instead of an Actress, Lee Jong Suk is The Flower in The Filming Set"
2015012511104626870_1_jpg_time_102213.jpg

When asked about the 'Pinocchio' Fantastic Four, Park Shin Hye said, "We are really close to each other. Lee Jong Suk has a lot of aegyo, Kim Young Kwang oppa has a lot of hobbies, and Lee Yoo Bi also has a lot of aegyo. They all have different charms."
They are so close to each other, that they took selcas with each other even during times when netizens were all being crazy about 'Pinocchio'. She said, "After filming, we wanted to eat out together. It has been a while since we last ate together. The restaurant was a bit far and people were all looking at us. The wind was blowing harshly, too but we still wanted to take a selca together."
In particular, since Lee Jong Suk is the same age as Park Shin Hye, they bicker a lot together. They praise each other a lot. They seem like they became really close and intimate friends. Park Shin Hye said about Lee Jong Suk, "He is a friend that I can only seem to praise. Lee Jong Suk helped lead me in a lot of scenes during filming." and "Even when he couldn't sleep well and looked extremely tired, he just needs to hear the word "shoot", and the light in his eyes changes immediately. Even though he is tired, he is really responsible and finishes up the work he needs to do."
She added, "Even if he is truly exhausted, he works hard in the tasks he needs to do. Even though I acted with a lot of people since I was young, the feeling is different with him. After Jung Yong Hwa, he is the first person I acted with who has the same age as me. I didn't feel worried or nervous with him at all. I feel like I can trust him and lean on him for support."
Lee Jong Suk is well-known for his aegyo, and Park Shin Hye as well experienced his aegyo. She said, "In the filming set, the flower is not an actress. Jong Suk has so much aegyo that the director would feel so flustered. He is also so honest and frank. One time, I came to the filming set with a bloated face and he would say, "You look like bread (phrase meaning: your face is so puffed up). Then I would say to him, "Then, where did your jaw line go". We are just close to each other like that."
In recent interviews, Lee Jong Suk talked about Park Shin Hye a lot. While praising Park Shin Hye, he also said that she nagged him a lot. Park Shin Hye who heard about what he said about her said while laughing, "The days when I had a lot of lines, he would joke around next to me, making me so mad. Even though he annoyed me, he is the one that says he is annoyed. We have a 'Tom and Jerry' relationship."
Before Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye acted with Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, as well as other famous male stars. When asked about the differences about them, she answered, "Kim Woo Bin has a little bit of aegyo even though he is embarrassed to show it. He is very mature and when we acted together in 'Heirs', he played a lot of pranks and joked around with Lee Min Ho oppa. Their playfulness is the same. Their good points are their good personalities and their liveliness."
She added, "Kim Woo Bin has more manly traits. Both Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin have good manners. At times, I see Jong Suk's manly traits and even when he would film cool manly scenes, he would still ask me right after, "Was it good?" I think he is a friend that feels that he isn't good enough. However, when I feel tired and have a lot of stress, Jong Sukkie listens to me. At times, I wonder if he had this side of him."
Also, she was seen with many male friends without feeling awkward or nervous. She said, "I feel more comfortable with male friends. It's because I have an easygoing personality." and "It is also because I have a lot of older brothers in my family. In front of my male friends, I don't have to act like a lady, so I feel relaxed with them."

If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit.

Park Shin Hye, "Lee Jong Suk, Mouth Covered Kiss Scene - NO NG's"

• "Lee Jong Suk, A Friend Who Shows A Lot of Aeyo to Everyone...Prepared For The Kiss Scene Early"Lee Jong Suk discusses different things to female actresses unlike other actors. He doesn't talk much, but his actions filled with consideration and respect makes you feel more intimate and more close with him.
    Park Shin Hye said, "Lee Jong Suk rushes to Jo Soo Won PD and shows a lot of aegyo to him."
    Park Shin Hye added, "He must have felt that his presence was in danger...because he would do anything to impress PD. Hahaha. PD would be so embarrassed and say, "Why are you doing that?" No staff member got annoyed at Jong Suk's actions. There was a more lively and vibrant atmosphere than in other drama filming sets because most of the cast and staff members were in similar age groups."
    Through the discussion about Lee Jong Suk, we were able to naturally continue on and have an interview about the 'kiss scene' with Park Shin Hye. Park Shin Hye said, "I felt so embarrassed."
    She said, "Lee Jong Suk wanted to show the harmonious chemistry on screen so he prepared a lot for the kiss scene. He worried and considered what angle the kiss scene should be so that it would appear more beautiful of a scene. I felt a little embarrassed to kiss in front of many people when it was late at night. Even though it was late at night, there were still some people passing by. Lee Jong Suk took care of me well, so there were no NG's and wer were able to finish filming the scene perfectly."
  • Park Shin Hye's Character in the Drama, There is Always a Fantasy? No?She always acted as a student in all the most popular dramas she acted in recently such as in SBS 'You're Beautiful', 'Heirs', and 'Pinocchio'. She had a pure boy image in 'You're Beautiful', she had a ordinary high school student image in 'Heirs', and a freshman high school girl image in 'Pinocchio'.
    Park Shin Hye laughed when we said she still looks good in school uniforms. She said, "I feel like the reason is because I like to run around and do the things I want. Viewers said that they couldn't believe how good Jong Suk and I looked together in our school uniforms considering our age and his hair."
    She added, "I liked reading shoujo manhwas when I was little and sometimes even wanted to be the main female cahracter. However, as I grow older I feel that reality is really different."
    We asked how she feels about two men fighting fiercely over one girl like in 'Heirs'.
    She said, "I do not think it is not entirely possible. I mean in 'Pinocchio' even though Choi Inha and Choi Dalpo loved each other, there was always a room for Seo Beom Jo."
    Eng Trans By: TheFoodMonster 

Park Shin Hye: "Lee Jong Suk who likes strawberry shaved ice, ate salt shaved ice instead."

pienocchio:

tumblr_inline_nire4mjUn31qbsnap.jpg

Park Shin Hye shares “An incident happened on the day we shot the scene where I said to Chan Soo, ‘I trust you, but I have a small seed of doubt.’ at a cafe.”

"Strawberry shaved ice is Jongsuk's favorite, but when he ate it, his mouth was forming a frown. We asked him, 'what's wrong, what's wrong' and found out out that because shaved ice can melt during filming, the staff members used salt as prop and just put strawberry on top as topping. Jong Suk didn't know so he ate it.” she explains while arousing laughter.

In regards to this incident, during his interview in Samchungdong, Lee Jong Suk shares his thoughts, "I ate a lot of strawberry shaved ice, but never thought it was salt-ice instead. I was disappointed. I felt betrayed by the nuna in charge of the PPL**" he continued while showing his cutely angered face. 

**PPL: product placement, 
the cafe they shot at was a sponsor of the drama.
© SOURCE

LOLOLOL so it was during this scene, this is the face of someone who ate a mouth full of salt…

tumblr_inline_nire85wpJu1qbsnap.gif 

tumblr_inline_nirdcrd2661qbsnap.jpg

During an interview with OBS Plus on the 23rd, Park Shin Hye comments on her co-star, Lee Jong Suk might act like a younger sibling at times, but when he acts, he becomes a very sincere and charismatic person.”

On this day, Park Shin Hye comments on the chemistry between each other,"First of all, his reaction is very good. When I recite my lines, he would response to my words with such emotions in his gaze, I’m very thankful for that." expressing her admiration.

"In the beginning, it was very tough for Lee Jong Suk and Jae Myung (Yoon Kyun Sang)  but they carried on and finished it very charismatically. He may seem like a younger sibling who has a lot of aegyo but astonishes others with himself when he acts.”

© SOURCE

Cr: pienocchio  

Park Shin Hye, "Instead of an Actress, Lee Jong Suk is The Flower in The Filming Set"

When asked about the 'Pinocchio' Fantastic Four, Park Shin Hye said, "We are really close to each other. Lee Jong Suk has a lot of aegyo, Kim Young Kwang oppa has a lot of hobbies, and Lee Yoo Bi also has a lot of aegyo. They all have different charms."
They are so close to each other, that they took selcas with each other even during times when netizens were all being crazy about 'Pinocchio'. She said, "After filming, we wanted to eat out together. It has been a while since we last ate together. The restaurant was a bit far and people were all looking at us. The wind was blowing harshly, too but we still wanted to take a selca together."
In particular, since Lee Jong Suk is the same age as Park Shin Hye, they bicker a lot together. They praise each other a lot. They seem like they became really close and intimate friends. Park Shin Hye said about Lee Jong Suk, "He is a friend that I can only seem to praise. Lee Jong Suk helped lead me in a lot of scenes during filming." and "Even when he couldn't sleep well and looked extremely tired, he just needs to hear the word "shoot", and the light in his eyes changes immediately. Even though he is tired, he is really responsible and finishes up the work he needs to do."
She added, "Even if he is truly exhausted, he works hard in the tasks he needs to do. Even though I acted with a lot of people since I was young, the feeling is different with him. After Jung Yong Hwa, he is the first person I acted with who has the same age as me. I didn't feel worried or nervous with him at all. I feel like I can trust him and lean on him for support."
Lee Jong Suk is well-known for his aegyo, and Park Shin Hye as well experienced his aegyo. She said, "In the filming set, the flower is not an actress. Jong Suk has so much aegyo that the director would feel so flustered. He is also so honest and frank. One time, I came to the filming set with a bloated face and he would say, "You look like bread (phrase meaning: your face is so puffed up). Then I would say to him, "Then, where did your jaw line go". We are just close to each other like that."
In recent interviews, Lee Jong Suk talked about Park Shin Hye a lot. While praising Park Shin Hye, he also said that she nagged him a lot. Park Shin Hye who heard about what he said about her said while laughing, "The days when I had a lot of lines, he would joke around next to me, making me so mad. Even though he annoyed me, he is the one that says he is annoyed. We have a 'Tom and Jerry' relationship."
Before Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye acted with Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, as well as other famous male stars. When asked about the differences about them, she answered, "Kim Woo Bin has a little bit of aegyo even though he is embarrassed to show it. He is very mature and when we acted together in 'Heirs', he played a lot of pranks and joked around with Lee Min Ho oppa. Their playfulness is the same. Their good points are their good personalities and their liveliness."
She added, "Kim Woo Bin has more manly traits. Both Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin have good manners. At times, I see Jong Suk's manly traits and even when he would film cool manly scenes, he would still ask me right after, "Was it good?" I think he is a friend that feels that he isn't good enough. However, when I feel tired and have a lot of stress, Jong Sukkie listens to me. At times, I wonder if he had this side of him."
Also, she was seen with many male friends without feeling awkward or nervous. She said, "I feel more comfortable with male friends. It's because I have an easygoing personality." and "It is also because I have a lot of older brothers in my family. In front of my male friends, I don't have to act like a lady, so I feel relaxed with them."
Article: http://www.diodeo.com/news/view/710163 
Eng Trans By: TheFoodMonster 

pienocchio:

tumblr_inline_nirdcrd2661qbsnap.jpg

On this day, Park Shin Hye comments on the chemistry between each other, "First of all, his reaction is very good. When I recite my lines, he would response to my words with such emotions in his gaze, I’m very thankful for that." expressing her admiration.

© SOURCE 

Lee Jong-suk, "I was fearful when I first encountered "Pinocchio""
photo556317.jpg

Lee Jong-suk claims he was afraid after “Doctor Stranger”. He could’ve had a break in his career but writer Park Hye-ryeon and doctor Jo Soo-won called him and he overcame the slump he was in. Their reunion was an issue from the beginning and “Pinocchio” successfully closed curtains in first place.

"Pinocchio" is a youth drama about the real-time events of social reporters’ lives starring Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye, Kim Yeong-kwang, Lee Yoo-bi, Lee Pil-mo, Kang Shin-il, Jin Kyeong, Kim Kwang-gyoo, Byeon Hee-bong and more.

Lee Jong-suk took on the role of Choi Dal-po, a former taxi driver turned social reporter. He lost his family to media’s witch hunt and becomes a reporter under the name of Ki Ha-myeong.

Lee Jong-suk starred in two miniseries in 2014 alone. He said he would take a break after “Doctor Stranger” but he soon came back with “Pinocchio”. Why?

"I was in a slump after "Doctor Stranger". My seniors told me that it would come around my time. I was scared to act, but I’m glad I met Jo Soo-won and Park Hye-ryeon. They helped me recover.

"Doctor Stranger" starred Lee Jong-suk, Jin Se-yeon, Park Hae-jin, and Kang So-ra. It rated high but was reviewed for lack of probability. Lee Jong-suk claims he was under pressure of having to lead the drama by himself.

"It was hard doing it alone. I kept losing concentration the more I went. So I missed a lot of things. I focused only on myself but it turns out the leading role has to bring everyone together. I lacked that. The whole thing started falling apart when I lost concentration".

Lee Jong-suk’s romance with Park Shin-hye was one of a kind. Their chemistry rounded the support of the public viewers.

"We didn’t need to ‘get close’ as we were already friends. We would meet at award shows and talk about working together in the future. Then we met. Yoo-bi and Yeong-kwang are also our age and we fooled around so much that we made too many NG’s. We had fun working together".
Lee Jong-suk changed in the first part of the drama. His hair was messy and tried to look as ugly as possible. He even said it himself at an official event, “I’m beyond ugly”. He then realized something after being ugly; he’d never grow his hair out.

"There was a choice between messy hair and a bowl-cut but the latter made me look like a girl. It was too pretty so I chose messy hair. But it made me look so ugly. I review myself a lot and it was tough watching myself".

"None of the characters I’ve played so far had both parents. Woo-sang from "NO-BREATH" and Joong-gil from "Hot Young Bloods" looked alright on the outside but they were also lonely. I want to play a lovable character one day".

"I like watching drama and movies and sometimes I try to become the character of play. I cried a lot in "Pinocchio". There are many scenes in which I cried for real. I cried from beginning to end in the eleventh and twelfth episodes".

Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye have had many intimate scenes where they kissed a lot but he claims he was shy.

"Director Jo Soo-won likes mellow. He wants them to look detailed. I was shy to even put my hand on her shoulder. I think the first kissing scene mattered most. The later kiss scenes didn’t matter much because it was so cold I didn’t have any thoughts. I just wondered how it would look nice in picture".

Lee Jong-suk talked a lot about director Jo Soo-won. He even said he wanted the director to be his father. That was the result of deep trust.
"I am fine with him calling me again. I am his fan. I wish he was my father. He’s got leadership and when he’s working, he’s got everything planned out in his head although every director has his own style. I admire that and he’s humanely great, too".

"Pinocchio" was losing to "Mister Baek" in the beginning but later managed to turn things around. Then "Pinocchio" was always in the lead. How much does Lee Jong-suk care about competing?

"I don’t really [care] but because I trusted Jo Soo-won and Park Hye-ryeon so much, I knew we were going to win. Jo Soo-won pretends not to care but I hear he checks the ratings all the time".

Lee Jong-suk got along well with Byeon Hee-bong, Jin Kyeong, Sin Jeong-geun, Lee Pil-mo, Min Seong-wook and others as well. He’s known as the ‘chemistry angel’.

"I found it more fun to work with the seniors than actresses. I cried in one of the scenes with them from the beginning so hard that the director worried about me".

Lee Jong-suk is thirsty for more acting since his debut in 2010 with “Prosecutor Princess”. He’s not satisfied enough and it’s harder to find an answer but he can’t stop. This is his energy resource from which he grows upon.

"I looked at the person itself when watching someone’s work but now I think, "He’s the same age as me but he’s doing something I can’t". I think that’s because I’ve become greedy about acting. I received an honorable mention at the SBS Drama Award but I don’t know what it’s about. I was nominated for The Best Actor and I was expecting to win. But I saw Seong Dong-il getting it and I thought it was better I didn’t take it home. It would have been embarrassing to take home such a grand prize".

Lee didn’t see much profit in the movie “Hot Young Bloods”. It passed breaking point but not more than that. Lee Jong-suk wants to think about the commercial possibilities of dramas and build his filmography by doing whatever character he wants to in movies.

"I think I’ve done alright until now. I am doing more drama although I want to balance it out. If I hadn’t done "Pinocchio" I would’ve worked on a movie, but I’m happy about my choice".

"I don’t think about ‘how’. I just act. It would be nice to do work that’s always a great hit but that wouldn’t help me at all".

There was word about the four heroes and heroines of “Pinocchio” appearing in “Healing Camp”. However, Lee Jong-suk bailed and he won’t be appearing on it for a while”.

""Healing Camp" is a show where you talk about the life you’ve lived so far. But will viewers relate to a young actor like me who doesn’t have much to say?"

Lee Jong-suk still looks like a boy but many actors in their 20s desire for a more manly role as they get older. We hope to see Lee Jong-suk in something more macho in the future.

"I want to do something more manly, too but I don’t quite fit the requirement. A man’s wrinkling face is awesome and they become more handsome with age. I want to be like that but my natural image doesn’t quite fit".

hancinema