Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Holy Christ!! 

I hardly come to any other thread apart from the Darling thread, and now this! What the hell is wrong with these people!! 

How can anyone be so mean to him! He's the sweetest thing on the planet!! I mean, SERIOUSLY?! My blood is literally boiling! 

Thanks for clearing the confusion Rania.. Not all articles are accessible from my country and my Korean sucks so I can't even understand the Korean articles.

I feel like punching people! 

But then it's okay, you know why? Because more haters means that he's doing things that's making people jealous. Let them *#%*@£% people be jealous. He's a star. And he's better than any of those haters. He's better than what any of them can ever be in their entire lives. 

Damn. I really need to vent. Argghhh!

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, aydenJ said:

He's so loyal to his long nike jacket. Is it his lucky charm? 

It's so adorable that he loves it. 

Gaaah. I'm so worked up. I need to shout and yell and take it all out somewhere. I'm making myself see his face to calm myself down! 

:tears:

• Like 7

Guest aydenJ
4 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

It's so adorable that he loves it. 

Gaaah. I'm so worked up. I need to shout and yell and take it all out somewhere. I'm making myself see his face to calm myself down! 

:tears:

Calm down @pinocchioAsh

Hopefully this make you feel better 

He's growing stronger because he receives more & more love everyday

Guest Sandy5959

I'm sr for disappearing all the times and only showing up when sth happened :sweatingbullets: 

As Rania said, this is just a despicable media play by some jerks to bring him down. And some pathetic antis who can't stop mention that incident take advantage of it to have their little party. So just let them have fun and ignore it cuz we have bigger thing to care hehe :D Only 4 days left before his 6th anniversary and we will show him that we love him so much and always support him no matter what :heart: Millions of us are waiting for him to come back to Korea and confirm a Kdrama or Kmovie. After all, his job is an actor not sth so-called CF star.

Our boy is still going strong, believe me hahahaha :D:D:D:D 

tumblr_npavxbcc2s1sl7awmo4_1280.jpg

Spoiler

Sr for not replying you sweetie @irenetan I'm really busy these days and only come here when I read those malicious article :sweatingbullets: Once again sr and love u hehehe :D 

tumblr_nl6bbdAiOd1uq5mt1o1_500.gif

0069ls2vjw1f2b8a2isitj30rq0qpn3m.jpg

Cr: 每天都想睡李钟硕和金明洙的鸭蛋

[27.03.16] Lee Jong Suk Leaving Hotel in Hengdian for "Jade Lover" Filming Set

According to the fan, he looks tired... This picture was posted at 10:49am so I guess he woke up early for filming today. It'll be outdoor filming today, I hope he's already recovered from his cold. 

• Like 6