Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

dramafan100 said:

He looks like a star, doesn't he?

So....wearing sunglasses inside the airport is very starry thing to do right?  Doesn't it effect his seeing ability though..I know stars should look like stars for us mere mortals but I always wonder when they wear sunglasses indoors. 

Just a random thought..

Perhaps they need to block the camera flashes.  Mmmm...That makes sense...

*Me in a thinking pose*

leianji said: I totally agree with everyone here who say that IHYV is the best drama this 2013 and that LJS is the best actor ever! And not because I am a fan of both ... It's the truth! I've watch the drama of song hyekyu ... The master's sun ... And is barely going through 'heirs' ( they should thank woobin for making the drama work!) ... So who's going to say otherwise? Hahahahaha! Dramafan 100: as usual ..very astute of you ...and count me in if IHYV and LJS doesn't win ...I am likely to get violent too! Hahahaha! This is not merely a fan talking...but truly nothing can beat both this year...much as I respect SJS and GHJ as actors...and master's sun did deliver...but it just ended there. As for TWTWB, it was okay ... The story poignant...but it left me wanting! Now ...let's not talk about 'heirs' because the only thing working for it is woobin...and the pretty stars! If this drama wins...then I am totally going ballistic! Hahaha! Shin.U: hello! So agree with your statement...woobin is the only living thing in that drama...he makes the screen sizzle with his stare ...and smirk! Rania: well...I am so happy that fate made you return to that particular page to see my post girl! Hahahaha! Naaaah! It's okay Rania ...even if you didn't see ...it's okay! Hahahaha! Much love for your sweetness my friend! Looking at all the bts of IHYV...all I can do is sigh! And go back to watching the whole drama again! Hahahaha! I love sooha and hyesung a lot! Because much as I want the real thing...it's highly impossible now!! Sukkie as a reindeer...I love! The doe eyes...the pouty lips...the naughty smile...I WANT! Gimme sukkie deer now! Hahahahahaha! Sukkie is a star! He is rocking that attire...now I wonder if hong kong is ready for him? Hahahahaha! Because I AM! I just wish he discards the earring! Hahahaha! I can't still get the hang of it... Jong suk fighting!!!

dramafan100 said:

I am just curious.  Is his skin his own or photoshopped?  Or is the makeup doing that to him?  He is in the airport, travelling... How can his face look so flawless like that? 

I know males wearing make up is a common thing in Korea and if he is wearing make up, then it is a make up that I don't see which means it is great make up!!  Is it make up then?  *in case you got confused by that sentence, just read it again slowly*

I can not imagine anyone human to have skin like that. It is unnatural right?  So, it has to be make up. 

*I need to find another occupation*