Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="subject"Lee Jong-suk, voice donation..heartwarming audio-book project for the visually impaired OSEN | 2013.11.20 10:35
last updated | 2013.11.20 12:36 8

201311201026774602_528c1183712f0_59_2013

[OSEN=Jung Eu-jene] Actor Lee Jong-suk donated his voice by participating in producing audio-book project for the visually impaired.

On 20th Standard Chartered Bank reported "Lee Jong-suk was selected as honorary ambassador for 'Standard Chartered Bank Good Library Project Season3' which will begin on 25."

The third 'Standard Chartered Bank Good Library Project' is a talent donation campaign, so that citizens donate their voice and produce various audio books for the visually impaired. In this third season, explanation of 500 art pieces audio-book will be produced for the first time in Korea. Also smart phone application will be produced for the visually impaired.

Lee Jong-suk, who has been selected as 'Standard Chartered Bank Good Library Project Season3' honorary ambassador will personally participate in the campaign and donate his voice as well. Also, he will participate in filming and recording the participation guide for the promotion. He will be actively participating in the campaign promotion as well.

Standard Chartered Bank public relations chief Kim Ji-eun said "Lee Jong-suk goes well with 'Standard Chartered Bank Good Library Project' due to his kind image and soft comfortable low voice. So we decided to select him as the next honorary ambassador. Over 110thousand citizens participated in the Korea's representative talent donation campaign through out season 1 and 2. We are expecting many support and participation this year as well."

eujenej@osen.co.kr

<Photo Credit> PR ONE.

Homg the new photoshoots that just came out today asfddhrmgflfgf They looks so good, LJS looks so hot! <3333
I didn't see this coming like seriously. His expressions are so good. I was spazzing when I saw these pics the first time >o<
His expression with cigarette is so intense, and this pic is one of my favorites since he looks so peaceful here
tumblr_mwjgrrvvzt1rqrpoao4_500.jpg

Omg I love you W Korea >3<

riribl

said: Homg the new photoshoots that just came out today asfddhrmgflfgf They looks so good, LJS looks so hot! <3333

I didn't see this coming like seriously. His expressions are so good. I was spazzing when I saw these pics the first time >o<

His expression with cigarette is so intense, and this pic is one of my favorites since he looks so peaceful here

Omg I love you W Korea >3<