Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="title"A rising combination of Kim Woo bin and Lee Jong suk to go on summer vacation 7:42 pm - 06/12/2013

[by Cho Suyoun] Rising stars Kim Woo bin and Lee Jong suk enjoyed summer vacation through shooting advertising.

Korea’s beer brand Cass is releasing its new advertising in which they casted actors Kim Woo bin and Lee Jong suk as models on June 15th. The new advertising ‘Cass in Island’ covered stories of the two stars enjoying a vacation in an exotic place.

The advertising was shot at a beach in Rayong province, Thailand. In the advertising, the two stars are jumping on blob jump which is an extreme leisure sports. This blob jump makes one person bound in the air when another person jumps on an air mat in water. Kim Woo bin jumps without noticing Lee Jong suk and Lee flys very high in the air.

This 15 second advertising will appeal the brand aims ‘healthy youth’ by Kim and Lee’s perfect act. The staffs of the brand were very satisfied that these two young icons expressed the concept of the brand more than they asked for. Then the staffs added that they will continue more marketing activities to communicate with young generation. (photo by Cass)

• For more: bntnews.co.uk
  • Link: BNT NEWS

Lee Jong suk, boy has become a man

hfufesrfg9ip18oh41jx8st744ihb2ej.jpg
[by Kang Jung yeon] Korean actor Lee Jong suk showed very different image of pictorial than his usual image.
Lee Jong suk recently released a pictorial with BAZZAR magazine. In the pictorial, he showed fierce eyes instead of his trade mark smile.
During the interview, he said “People always think of me as young boyish image with gentle romantic image, but I would like to be actor with masculine image someday.”
The full contents of Lee Jong suk’s pictorial will be on BAZZAR magazine. (photo by BAZZAR magazine)

class="post-title" In His Own Words

hitoritabi:

Note: This was translated from a Chinese translation by [根不正苗不红-P大] on Weibo, and I can’t find the original passage… but I just love the way Jongsuk talks about himself in a clear-headed manner. This was during the HK3 era.

It seems like Lee Jong Suk never assumed that he will enjoy a straight shot at fame like Jung Il-woo or Yoon Shi Yoon from the original “High Kick“.

“When I was younger, I used to think, can I become even more popular than I am now? But now that I am an actor, according to my company’s plans, I seem to developing much more quickly than I imagined. People recognize me to a certain extent, and I was able to participate in good projects. Of course, I have ambition. But when looking at the path of ‘actor’ Lee Jong Suk, I think I have progressed a bit too fast. Of course, an important thing to note is that I am younger than [Jung Il-woo and Yoon Shi Yoon], haha.” He shows his confidence even while being humble.

However, he is very clear-headed when it comes to critiquing his own performance. “Is I okay if I say this?” He hesitated for a moment. “It was the worst. (laughs) While I was filming for [HK3], there was not even a single moment when I felt like, ah, I am expressing the character well now. If it was like this even for myself, then other people who watch my acting must be thinking, where does this kid even get the guts to even act on screen?! That’s why I am still in the process of improving myself, until my acting satisfies everyone who watches, including myself.”

He wants to be 30 years old as soon as possible, not because he wants to jump onto the fast track and taste the fruit of success, but because he wants to get all that experience needed to be an excellent actor. It is an ambition “with reason”.

“When I see actors in their 20s, like Kim Soo Hyun, Shin Se Kyung and Yoo Ah In, I am still very far from them. We are around the same age and have had similar experiences, but when I compare myself to them, no matter on delivering lines or expressing emotions, I am not even in the same league. Would there ever be a day when I can watch myself act and say ‘wow’? It’s definitely not right now; that day seems quite far away.”

When filming “As One: Korea”, not only did he get trained up in acting, but also in his way of thinking. “After I became close with other actors playing supporting roles, I reflected upon myself. We were all one team when filming — the principal actors and the hyungs who weren’t even caught by the camera once, we would all film together. Some of them have auditioned numerous times just to speak one line, and some have prepared for years just to debut as a film actor. I thought to myself, have I really put in more hard work than these hyungs? I felt very apologetic afterwards. I really want to know if I did well in the end result. All in all, it’s not just now, I want to learn about acting endlessly.”

Three years after his debut, Lee Jong Suk’s plain ambition for acting can be summed up with these words, “Whatever happens, I’m fine as long as I’m on a filming set.” In his eyes, we can read his absolute passion to become “not any other role, but Actor Lee Jong Suk”.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Lee Jong Suk: “Seo In Guk Spurs Me On to Act Better”
crystalcove August 23, 2013
Lee Jong Suk: “Seo In Guk Spurs Me On to Act Better”

In a interview for the September issue of “High Cut” magazine, Lee Jong Suktalked about working with singer-actor Seo In Guk for the upcoming movie “No Breathing.”

“No Breathing” is a film about young swim athletes who dream of being on the national team as they share their passion and competitive spirit in their friendship. It stars Lee Jong Suk, Seo In Gook, Shin Min Chul, Girls’ Generation‘s Yuri, and others. A leading role in a movie for young Lee Jong Suk is no small responsibility, acting along with other young actors. “I was worried we would not be enough [for the movie] because I am also not mature enough, nor do I have enough skills. But In Guk hyung changed my mind. He acts really well. I was really surprised, and it spurred me on [to act better].”

Regarding doing another sports-theme movie after the table tennis movie “Korea” (“As One” English title), “It’s harder to do a swimming movie. Since I always have to be undressed, it is extremely difficult. My stomach can’t jut out so I can’t eat as much as I want. I have to eat only chicken breast for many meals, so I am more exhausted.”

High-Cut-Lee-Jong-Suk-BTS.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/08/23/lee-jong-suk-seo-in-guk-spurs-me-on-to-act-better/

class="title"Lee Jong Suk: “I want to shoot a ramyun CF with Kim Woo Bin”

Source: TVDaily (thx jahe again)
Translator: hitoritabi
Translation Note: What, so I need a REASON to want to translate these now? Okay, um, come for the standard we-cry-so-much-screenwriter-nim-was-like-whoa, stay for the Woobin’s-face-is-long.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Lee Jong Suk: “I want to shoot a ramyun CF with Kim Woo Bin”

Actor Lee Jong Suk (24) wants to get a ramyun CF with Kim Woo Bin, whom he is close with.

In the drama “School 2013” that ended on 28th January, Lee Jong Suk played the role of Go Namsoon, who has a painful past with exchange student Park Heungsoo (Kim Woo Bin). The duo who shed tears due to their irreversible past together illicit tears from the audience, winning comments that it is more moving than any loveline.

In an interview with TVDaily, Lee Jong Suk expressed his gratitude to Kim Woo Bin. “I talked a lot about acting with Kim Woo Bin. After all, we are not the same as veteran actors who have been in a lot of projects. When we find ourselves at a loss at acting, we would lend a hand to each other”.

Then, he explained, “To be honest, there actually are very few scenes when the directions called for us to shed tears. However, we were caught in our characters and found ourselves crying so much during acting. Also, when Woo Bin cries, I cannot help but cry as well. So there just ends up being even more crying than before.”

Lee Jong Suk also added, “The screenwriter told us that she had intended to have Namsoon and Heungsoo reconcile in a subtle manner. When we were filming the last episode, she came to us and asked, ‘Why do you two have so much tears?’ Even when I wanted to do it subtly and coolly, Woo Bin just cried so much that my tears could not help falling as well.”

Especially, in the last scene when they were having ramyun, “the screenwriter wanted us to have an understated and calm conversation. However, Woo Bin’s tears just started flowing… in that situation, there is no way Heungsoo should cry more than Namsoon, right? But I had trouble with the crying at that time, so it actually became a hard scene to shoot.”

In “School 2013”, there were really a lot of scenes where Heungsoo and Namsoon eat ramyun. Because of this, Lee Jong Suk immediately asked for a ramyun CF, yet there has not been any offers at this point unfortunately.

Lee Jong Suk said while laughing, "Namsoon really ate a lot of ramyun. Ramyun is probably Namsoon’s main food source. So I didn’t think about anything else, and just started campaigning for a ramyun CF, yet somehow there has been no offers. I really want to do one with Woo Bin. I heard before that Woo Bin got a ramyun CF, but somehow it didn’t come through. I think it was taken by someone else’s."

Before, Kim Woo Bin had revealed that Lee Jong Suk is “easily jealous, knows how to work, also very cautious.” On this end, we asked Lee Jong Suk if there are things he wants to reveal about Kim Woo Bin. He thought for awhile, and said, “Well, Woo Bin’s face is a little long, and mine is on the small side, so when we are being shot in the same frame, he would quietly say to me, ‘Move a little to the front [closer to the camera].’ This happened quite a number of times.” After he said the last sentence, he burst into laughter again. 

After filming for “School 2013” ended,  Lee Jong Suk is currently busy filming for the movie “The Face Reader”, starring Song Kang-ho, Kim Hye-soo, Lee Jong-jae and Jo Jung-suk.

• Like 1

Lee Jong-suk cast for the Drama Special - When I Was the Prettiest

Actor Lee Jong-suk has been cast for the KBS Drama Special – When I Was the Prettiest.

Lee will be taking on the role of Yoon Jeong-hyeok, a popular university student who takes cares of his sick girlfriend until he meets a girl named Lee Sin-ye and find out the meaning of true love.

Lee Jong-suk took on the role of Sun, a genius yet cold character in “Secret Garden”, Ahn Jong-seok in “High Kick 3, The Short Legs Counterattack” and Choi Kyeong-sub in the movie “As One”. Expectations rise for his appearance in this Drama Special – When I Was the Prettiest.

Lee said, “I am happy to take part in this and I am glad you want to see Yoon Jeong-hyeon”.

Lee Jong-suk is currently a big issue as MC of SBS TV program “Inki Gayo” for his various talents and he has been showing possibilities of becoming an entertainer as well.

Meanwhile, movie “R2B: Return to Base” with Lee Jong-suk as a rookie pilot was released on the 15th and KBS Drama Special – When I Was the Prettiest will be aired on the 26th of August at 11:45PM.

lee jong SUk when i was the prettiest, baixar dorama When I Was the Prettiest, when i was the prettiest gooddrama, gooddrama when i was the prettiest, kbs drama special 2012, lee jong suk bnt news, sinopsis when i was the prettiest k drama lee jong suk, when i was the prettiest drama

Lee Jong Suk: "Seo In Guk Spurs Me On to Act Better"

In a interview for the September issue of “High Cut” magazine, Lee Jong Suk talked about working with singer-actor Seo In Guk for the upcoming movie “No Breathing.” “No Breathing” is a film about young swim athletes who dream of being on the national team as they share their passion and competitive spirit in their friendship. It stars Lee Jong Suk, Seo In Gook, Shin Min Chul, Girls’ Generation‘s Yuri, and others. A leading role in a movie for young Lee Jong Suk is no small responsibility, acting along with other young actors...

class="post-title"[TRANSLATE | Character Interview] 50 Questions for Go Namsoon

hitoritabi:

Source: 10Asia
Translator: hitoritabi
Translation note: I like the way Namsoon answers questions so briefly, and how he only has Heungsoo as a friend. ^__^ Oh, and this was published early January when the drama has not ended yet~

As we watch KBS “School 2013”, Go Namsoon (played by Lee Jong Suk) seems to have that kind of endless charisma to make you feel that, ’Everyone pairs well with Namsoon-ie.’ Whoever he is with, he is a good match for them, which makes him a kind of “Chemi-God”. Not only that, even when he is sleeping, he would throw a book to save Han Youngwoo (Kim Chang-hwan) from being bullied, which makes him clearly, a loyal guy. He is the kind of guy who would greet teachers even when he is angry with them. He takes the punches from girls like Song Hakyung (Park Seyoung) and Kang Joo (Ryu Hyoyoung), even though he very good at fighting. When it is his own mistake, he now would do anything to make it up. However, since he doesn’t like trouble, he’s not a character who speaks very much, which makes it hard to understand him. Go Namsoon, who always tries his best but afterwards, stares at you with pouting lips, what is his thinking?

To solve this mystery, we have managed to get our hands on 50 questions posed to Go Namsoon and will now be publishing them. Now, let’s take a peek at the guy who takes care of everything for everyone as ‘President’ but actually feels that being left alone is the best — Go Namsoon. Don’t be disappointed by the short answers. It’s the best Go Namsoon could do…

~*~*~*~*~*~

1. Name / Age
- Go Nam Soon / 19

2. Height / Weight
- Around 185 / never weighed myself

3. Gender
- Male

4. Address
- Seoul, Sangmun-dong 256-3

5. Nickname
- No idea.

6. A secret about your body?
- Don’t want to say. It’s a secret.

7. If you did plastic surgery, which part would you want to fix?
- Don’t want to do it.

8. Favourite food?
- Ramyun.

9. Food you can cook best?
- Ramyun

10. Places you frequently visit?
- School. I don’t really go anywhere in particular, except school.

11. Americano or cafe latte?
- Hate both.

12. At school, are you super popular or the one who is isolated?
- I’m the class president…

13. When did you last cry?
- When I had to quit school, when I had to give up Park Heungsoo.

14. Words you most frequently say recently?
- Attention, bow.

15. The funniest comic you’ve read recently?
- Forgot the title. There was one, though.

16. People you hate?
- Guys who tattle.

17. One day, you win the lottery. What do you want to do first?
- Students aren’t allowed to buy it. The lottery.

18. Your ideal type?
- None in particular.

19. Romantic experience?
- Forgot.

20. You worked up all your courage to confess your love to someone, but got rejected immediately. What do you say to that?
- She doesn’t like me, it’s fine.

21. Your lover wants you to come pick her up every morning. What do you say?
- Morning calls, I can go as far as that.

22. What did you do for Christmas?
- Part-time job.

23.Things that are constantly by your bed?
- My desk.

24. The thing you spent the most money on recently?
Heungsoo’s textbooks.

25. What do you remember about childhood?
- Playing with friends, right? Running to Heungsoo’s house to eat and sleep. Following Heungsoo to watch his soccer practice. Breaking the vending machine with Heungsoo. Arm-wrestling with Heungsoo.

26. Which is more important: friends or family?
- Friends.

27. What do you think when you look into the mirror?
- It’s swollen. My lips.

28. Things that are troublesome for you?
- Collecting learning plan reports. Going to the hall with Kang Sechan. Accepting Oh Jongho.

29. The person you got the most angry with recently?
- Don’t really get angry. Don’t really remember, really.

30. What’s the biggest mess you’ve gotten in so far?
- Going to steal the test papers. Though I didn’t. Ruining Heungsoo’s life.

31. The worst thing that happened last year.
- Becoming class president.

32. The best thing that happened last year.
- None.

33. The scariest thing on earth.
- Park Heungsoo.

34. What do you want the most?
- Heungsoo’s heart. Heungsoo’s forgiveness.

35. What do you want to throw away?
- Myself.

36. Your noraebang song is?
- Don’t have anyone to go with. Noraebang.

37. What’s your method to overcoming sleepiness?
- I don’t.

38. Things you want to yell out in an empty sports field?
- Questions.

39. What’s your style of clothing?
- School uniform.

40. When do you feel you are the most charismatic?
- Although I’m the class president… when I leap over the school walls.

41. How do you judge people?
- I don’t do that kind of thing. Judging others. I just want to live like this.

42. Things you want to say to the opposite sex?
- I grew up by taking punches. You girls are quite strong. (T/N: I can’t decipher this. Need help ;___;)

43. How old do you want to live until?
- Until I die.

44. What’s the background image of your phone?
- Calender and a picture of a clock.

45. Who is number 1 on your contacts list?
- The boss of my part-time job.

46. Your plan in 10 years?
- Let’s see after I graduate to Year 3.

47. What do you do when you feel awkward?
- Just keep my eyes on them and sigh.

48. When you wake up, what do you do first?
When I wake, I brush and wash up, what?

49. If you can turn back time, when do you want to go back to?
- Can’t really think of any in particular. If it’s possible, before I broke Heungsoo’s leg.

50. How do you feel after doing 50 Questions?
- Thought about doing it or not. I did it.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Wow, our Namsoon put so much effort in it, wow. A sassy President Go for everyone who read until the end :D

[bnt photo] Lee Jong suk comes to charm Princess Diana

uikh51wl51l30d7rl7y6s7da60piner8.jpg
[by Chloe Yun / Photo by Kim Gang Yoo] On April 3 there was held Princess Diana Exhibit at Gangnam Gallery Hyundae, and actor Lee Jong suk showed up, donning a dandy coat like a cute gentleman.

Meanwhile, Prince Diana Exhibit opens in Korea from April 3 to 7.

Lee Jong suk to reveal cute behind-the-scene photos

[by Chloe Yun] Lee Jong suk has captured female fans’ heart as playing a boy with as a supernatural power from TV drama ‘I Can Hear Your Voice.’ He recently made those hearts flutter again as revealing his behind-the-scene photos.  Lee Jong suk went to Cairns, Australia to shoot QTV variety show ‘Real Mate in Cairns, Australia, Lee Jong suk & Kim Jong hyun.’ In the photos, the actor is showing off his signature boyish smile and playing with a kangaroo like a child.  
Lee Jong suk talked about his life as an actor, as well as marriage plan on the show. “Sometimes I get surprised by myself when I express the hidden emotions inside of me. I try my best to be a great actor who can confidently say, ‘I am an actor,’” said Lee.  
Meanwhile, ‘Real Mate in Cairins, Australia, Lee Jong suk & Kim Jong hyun’ will be aired on June 26 and 27 at 6:00pm (KST) on QTV channel. (photo by j contentree)
  • Like 1

[bnt photo] Lee Jong suk, Kwak Hyun joo show was victorious!

uqup8nc0ujz77ryfcn0wo78jacxolif6.jpg
[by Chloe Yun / photo by Lee Hyun mu]  On March 28 there was held designer Kwak Hyun joo collection show, F/W Seoul Fashion Week, and actor Lee Jong suk attended making a victory sign in the photo. 
Meanwhile, 2013/14 F/W Seoul Fashion Week is now holding and will be held for 6 days, from March 25 to April 3.
  • Like 1