Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="post-title"[ARTICLE] “Lee Jong-suk “Had to eat chicken breast only..due to my swimsuit scenes””

tumblr_inline_mrwq2fyC3T1qz4rgp.jpg

[OSEN=kang Seo-jung] Actor Lee Jong-suk confess his difficulties in shooting the movie ‘No Breathing’ because he had to eat chicken breast only.

On 20th Lee Jong-suk released his pictorial and interview through Star Style magazine HIGH CUT application. In the interview Lee Jong-suk compared his roles as ping-pong player in “Korea’ and swmmer in ‘No Breathing’ He confessed that swimming was much exhausting for him.

He added “In swimming movies you are constantly undressed which was why I can not eat anything I want. I was concerned about my pot-belly. I was exhausted eating chicken breast every meal.”

Lee Jong-suk was questioned whether he realize his popularity after the drama ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’ and he answered “I do my monitoring. I even captured internet screen of mine when one to ten was all about ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’ news.

Also he highly praised about Seo In-guk who co-stars in ‘No Breathing’ “I am not yet a mature actor so I was worried we would not be sufficient enough. But In-guk was perfect. He washed away my worries. He is a great actor and he motivates me to become a better actor.”

Meanwhile, Lee Jong-suk entertains everyone with his robot-like pose in the pictorial. Lee Jong-suk is posing like a robot with cute gestures as the photographer directed.

Besides the robot pose HIGH CUT application will be featuring Lee Jong-suk’s masculine body exposed under his fluttering coat and his video undoing his buttons of his shirts and fanning himself.

class="post-title"[iNTERVIEW/TRANSLATION] Kang Seung Yoon talks about Lee Jong Suk on SBS Power FM Radio~

hitoritabi:

Source: This video (

) of Kang Seung Yoon going on SBS Power FM radio show yesterday. Wish I knew how to sub. ; u ;

Host (Park So Hyun): Do you still keep contact with Krsytal and Lee Jong Suk?

KSY: Yes, we contact each other very often. With Soojung, this time our promotion periods happen to be the same…

Host: Yes, f(x) activities… Oh, this is on a personal note, Krystal and Lee Jong Suk and I visit the same shop together, I want to talk about it but then it would be off-topic from Kang Seung Yoon-ssi, so let me see…
On SNS, Lee Jong Suk uploaded the messages that Kang Seung Yoon sent to himself, and it became a hot topic among netizens. Let me read out the dialogue — ”Hyung-ah, hyung-ah, my song is out, please listen to it~ T.T”, then he says, “Of course I’ve listened to it, kid”… “Hyung, you are completely popular these days, please promote for me” and Lee Jong Suk gives a reply of “ogu ogu”. Why are you guys talking like this?

KSY: No., hyung is… I mean, I don’t usually talk in this style, but hyung has so much aegyo.

Host: Yes, he really does.

KSY: So because Jongsuk-hyung does so much aegyo, I would, like…

Host: Follow him?

KSY: Yeah, I’ll follow him and do it.

Host: Lee Jong Suk is really different from his image in ‘I Hear Your Voice’, he really has a lot of aegyo in real life. But if it is this kind of live broadcast, even just proposing a live broadcast will make his face turn red with shyness.

KSY: Yes, that’s exactly true. (laighs)

Host: Even just telling him about the schedule of a live broadcast, his face will become red. So he keeps saying that he has to be on live broadcast with other people, because if he does it by himself, live broadcast would be too hard. So we were thinking about Seo In Guk… but if we had known earlier that Kang Seung Yoon-ssi still keeps such close contact with him, perhaps we should have asked the two of you to do it together.

KSY: Yes…

Guest: Me too, I want to do it together.

Host: With Lee Jong Suk-ssi, right?

Guest: Yes, I like that man so much these days, so much.

Host: Yes, you like him so much. You should ask him about Lee Jong Suk, since Kang Seung Yoon knows him well.

Guest: How does he have such fair skin?

KSY: Hyung puts a lot of effort into skincare.

Guest: He does skincare? Yes, yes, you have to do it.

Host: These days, Lee Jong Suk and Seo In Guk are filming the swimming movie ‘No Breathing’, there are so many swimmers like Lee Jong Suk in that movie, like a hundred…

Guests: A hundred?

Host: Okay, it is more like 20… I haven’t watched the movie yet so I don’t know, but it is a movie about professional swimming-

Guest: Is the story important? Who cares about the content of the story?

Host: In any case, it is a movie with Lee Jong Suk, Seo In Guk and SNSD’s Yuri, so please give it a lot of love when it comes out. Does Kang Seung Yoon-ssi want to go to the premiere?

KSY: Of course, I want to go.

Guest: We keep talking about Lee Jong Suk, we should return to talking about music. (laughs)

Host: It’s not a Lee Jong Suk special today. Ah, does Lee Jong Suk sing well? Do you know?

KSY: Singing, well… ah, yes… he sings well…

Host: He does?

Guest: It seems like a lie.

Host: Wait, let him finish his sentence.

KSY: I haven’t actually heard him sing before.

Host: You’ve only seen his aegyo, right?

Actress Lee Bo Young spilled the beans on Lee Jong Suk’s behavior on the latest episode of SBS’ ‘One Night of TV Entertainment’. The two are currently starring in the popular Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘I Hear Your Voice’, and it seems the hot young actor has left an impression on his co-star, who’s 10 years older. Lee Bo Young said, “He’s fun. He does skinship often, and he dances and sings for me,” praising Lee Jong Suk’s attitude on set. She went on, “When Lee Jong Suk comes, I get energized even when I’m tired.” When asked which other young actor she’d like to work with, she responded, “I’m satisfied with what I have now. This might even be the last time in my life I’ll work on a project with a younger man,” causing laughs.

Source : allkpop

class="post-title"[ARTICLE] Lee Jong Suk discloses that Yoon Sang Hyun meets his friends at a club looking for a date

tumblr_inline_mnysvdUR6m1qz4rgp.jpg

Lee Jong Suk divulged that Yoon Sang Hyun met up with his friends at a club. 

On June 5th, SBS’ ”One Night of TV Entertainment” conducted an interview with the main cast of “I Hear Your Voice" including Lee Jong Suk, Lee Bo Young, Yoon Sang Hyun, and Lee Da Hee.   

The topic of dating was brought up on the program and Yoon Sang Hyun revealed, “Just last year alone, I went on 12 blind dates. It’s not that I have high standards. I just want my heart to flutter when I meet someone.”

Lee Jong Suk then disclosed, “That’s why he keeps meeting my friends at clubs.” At this, Yoon Sang Hyun initially hesitated but finally admitted, “I do meet them.”

Furthermore, Yoon Sang Hyun asserted, “Choi Ji Woo is my ideal type. My mom likes Park Ha Sun but that wouldn’t speak for myself. My mom has been keeping up with’My Daughter Seo Young’  and so she now likes Lee Bo Youg.”

class="post-title"[PEOPLE] Person of the Month

hitoritabi:

Source: LJS DC Gallery
Note: An English interview that seemed to have been done by the English club at his old high school? Read for high school realness in this ~professional~ interview. And lol this photo.

Lee Jongsuk - Model

I had the opportunity to interview Lee Jongsuk, a leading model in the fashion industry. During the interview, I asked him many questions related to his modelling activities, future plans and how he keeps his body in shape. He was very professional and sincere in responding to my questions.

Lee Jongsuk initially attended Seoul Traditional Arts High School, during which he was given the opportunity to become a model. When he told his parents at the time that he wanted to be a model, his father objected to the idea. However, his mother’s response was the opposite. Accordingly, his mother secretly helped and provided support in fulfilling his endeavor. Today, both of his parents are very supportive of his model activities.

Originally, I thought that models had very good relationships with each other. However, Mr. Lee pointed out that the relationships among models is in reality very restricted. In other words, experienced models who have been in the business for a long time often tend to ignore new or relatively less experienced models.

Mr. Lee says that many of the older models inspired him to get into the profession and are the very source of his motivation and inspiration. He believes that his appeal and strengths as a model lies in his height (185cm) and his small and balanced face. He aspires to major in broadcasting and entertainment in college. Professionally, his goal is to become an entertainer like the singer “Rain” or actor Lee Moonsik.

A bright future for him is anticipated in the modelling business in the days to come. I sincerely hope that he will grow into both a good model and entertainer, as well as a great man who we all can be proud of as a fellow member and glory of Yangjae High School.

- Interview and Written by Lee Yunji -

Lee Jong suk appeared at Garosu-gil!

t4hpule4tq8bhbvhmor5bg7kdhee3m0l.jpg
[by Chloe Yun] Actor Lee Jong suk showed up at Ga-ro-su gil, and the photos of his model-like look have become a hot issue among online communities.  
Lee Jong suk made a dazzling appearance at the 1st year anniversary event of Theory Flagship store, and a few of his pictures were uploaded on online community sites, capturing the attention of female internet users.
In the revealed photos, the 23-year-old actor shows off his flawless skin and distinctive boyish smile. He looks stunning in simple white T-shirts and skinny-fit jeans, proving his model-like body figure and great fashion sense. 
Meanwhile, Lee Jong suk is now filming his comeback movie, ‘The Face Reader’ which will open in theaters in the latter half of 2013. (photo by APR Agency)