Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

LEE JONG SUK @ Magazine「HIGH CUT vol.108」
★Dailymotion ☞http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13cx6d_high-cut-vol-108-lee-jong-suk_lifestyle
★iTunes: ☞https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/high-cut-haikeos/id663178415
http://ddochijs.tumblr.com/post/58750504979/gilbakk-video-lee-jong-suk-magazine-high

Guest jjsweeter0211

[ARTICLE] "Lee Jong Suk Is Jealous of Jo Jung Suk?"

What has Lee Jong Suk, one of the hottest stars right now, got to be jealous of? Recently, he showed jealousy towardJo Jung Suk, creating a lot of laughs.

On August 19, the cast of “Physiognomy” (or “The Face Reader“) appeared on MBC’s “Feel Good Day” for an interview.

Actor Song Kang Ho commented, “The cast members get along together so well and their actual personalities shine through the characters so I think the film will be very good.”

Lee Jong Suk added, “Jo Jung Suk hyung is more of the mood setter than I am. When I see senior Song Kang Ho and Jo Jung Suk talking together, it feels like watching a gag show. It’s really fun,” with a laugh.

Then Jo Jung Suk replied, “I never try to be the mood setter. My role is very bright and energetic so I think that’s why it happened to be like that.”

Then Lee Jong Suk said, “Senior Song Kang Ho really cares for Jo Jung Suk hyung. I play Song Kang Ho’s son and Jo Jung Suk plays his brother-in-law but it seems like he cares more about his brother-in-law,” with a hint of humorous jealousy.

Then Jo Jung Suk replied, “That’s not true. Song Kang Ho hyung cares for everyone. And Lee Jong Suk probably felt that way because I have more scenes with him.”

“Physiognomy” is set to be released on September 11.

Source: jnkm | Soompi

Lee Jong-suk makes a donation

Source | 2013/08/19 | 84 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

Share on reddit

photo339767.jpg

Actor Lee Jong-suk is now a mentor that donates hope.

Lee started making donations to the Sindang-dong House of Hoe, a shelter for needy families.

Sindang-dong House of Hope is a two-storey container building located in the parking lot of a community welfare center and Lee Jong-suk has started donating to this facility to create a better environment for the adolescent kids that live there.

He said, "I decided to connect with the problems of the House of Hope and give them hope. I wish lots of people will get together to gather help for these people and make a difference".

Meanwhile, Good Way With Us "Make Us A House Of Hope" project has been proceeded with since the 17th at the You Can Funding, a crowd funding company.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

as posted by @NEWMARIO on the IHYV thread